• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm iffy about the rage empowerment since it's treated more as a weakness to overcome rather than an outright ability.

Other things should be fine.

Also, Il-Pyo can increase his AP as well. Considering that his martial art evolved from Re-Taekwondo, it should come as no surprise. So I'm suggesting we add Reactive Power Level to his profile as well.

And I'm not pulling this out of my ass, he really increases his AP against the anarchist guy.

I don't know why I keep finding new things, but Na Bong Chim Acupuncture negates nano tech healing and can sorta heal people when nano tech can't. I don't know how we should treat this. Healing Negation?

The chapter where it happens is here .

The first generation nanotech was able to heal exposed bones but not a sword slash on Mira. Maybe cause wit was a national treasure or a borrowed power if I remember correctly. They also couldn't cure diseases. Current generation can cure cancer and more likely greater wounds. I'm pretty sure that almost all old generation characters have the old nanotech except for the ones that sided with Mubong.

Also, how do we rate the borrowed poweed bullets/guns. The one that a surprised Dan got shot in the head and was bleeding.

Sir Ovens said:
High 4-C bullets. Not even joking, if they harm Mo-Ri, they are High 4-C.
Yeah but it was a surpressed Mo-Ri Dan who still was still heavely weakened. The best I could argue for it is Small country to Planet. Going off O's dragon earth shaking and it is scared of one of the participants borrowed power.

As stated before, Mo-Ri Dan fought Power Lenderized Samuel. Who even said he trained to get stronger ever since Ragnarok. This should put them both at High 4-C.

This on top of the fact that lifting the Taboo made power borrowers even stronger. So Dan is still High 4-C. Jin would be even higher end, but both are hilariously below Prime Supreme God Jin, so do what you want with that.

Goddamnit. Dae-Wi upgraded his power during the fight. You were right Jordan. Though, the increase was very minimal and he didn't instantly beat Mo-Ri when it happened. On the other hand, Mo-Ri one shotted Dae-Wi with his Kick of the Blue Dragon pretty easily.

At this point, I've got enough evidence to support Reactive Power Level for all Martial Arts users.

Also, does stopping punches by removing inertia count as power nullification?

What are your thoughts on Reactive Power Level for Martial Arts?

Tiers should be done. I'm gonna compile the Reactive Power Level scans some other time as there are a lot of chapters I have to go through to find examples.

Now all that's left are individual character powers and abilities, and overall character powers and abilities.

This will be the longest part due to the varying abilities each character has and the laws of the GoH universe, so we should probably be careful about this.

Borrowed Powers should be Non-Corporeal and anyone who can interact with them should be given Non-Physical Interaction. On top of this, anyone worth their salt in the series can see and touch the ghost of King Uma, thus, they should also get Extrasensory Perception.

Next, National Treasures. National Treasures were stated to make Borrowed Powers stronger. I believe there was a scan for it, I'll see if I can pull it up later. But if this goes through, all National Treasure holders get a higher rating with their National Treasure.

Tam users should get the following abilities: Absorption (All users can absorb strength, power, and even souls, as Jegal managed to absorb the soul of the Nine-Tailed Fox from Ilpyo), Ressurectio (Can keep people alive after they have died as long as it absorbed them, brought Jegal back even after he was beaten to shit by Ilpyo), Regenerationn (Low-Mid, scales to Jegal getting bodied by Yeoui), Power Nullification (Once a power has been absorbed by Tam, the original user loses it permenantly)

Specifically for R only, since his Tam is the original: Conceptual Manipulation (R's Tam could consume the Taboo, a Type 3 concept)

Acupuncture users get: Statistics Amplification (No brainer), Statistics Reduction (Mori actually performed this on himself, but he should be able to perform this on others), Healing (Could heal people when nanotech and Borrowed Powers couldn't), Healing Negation (Prevented the GoH nurses from healing 2 Priests, even though they had nanotech and Borrowed Powers), and Paralysis Inducement (Pretty straightforward)

Gods get Law Manipulation via Cores (Though it must be noted that they can only use this under specific non-combat situations), Resistance to being harmed by Humans conventionally (The Taboo made it impossible for Humans to attack divine beings, except when they use magic or martial arts [Must confirm with Monarch])

These are the overall powers and abilities, what do you guys think?

Also also, I think we should change all the names and terms to reflect the Line Webtoon translation of the series as it is the official translation and has the easiest to type names.

Would it also be possible to add soul manipulation too? Since the fox god kept referring to himself as a soul When talking to ilypo, and king uma after death was referred to as a soul as well I think.

I could pull up scans but I won't be able to right at this current moment.

Non-Physical interaction should cover it. They aren't actually punching the souls out of each other.

Only a select few characters can actually interact with souls. Them being Tam users and Okhwang himself.

Acupuncture also has blood manipulation, biological manipulation, durability negation, and 1 hit KO.

Since I t's able to reverse blood flow, shut down certain biological functions, instantly stop someone's heart, etc.

Also, should Satan have all the abilities of other major gods? At least first realm and Garuda. Maybe just as a "likely".

@Blah

True, I'll add them in.

@Everyone

Are the overall powers and abilities alright?

Something I left out in the above post is that most, if not all characters should get Low to Mid-Low regen from shaking of getting slashed and impaled on many occasions. The author also has an unhealthy obsession with getting rid of people's arms so anyone who regenerates those get High-Low.

As I said, tiers are done. Scaling is more or less complete, and powers and abilities are defined.

All that's left is to apply the changes and probably make explanation pages on Borrowed Powers.

Though there is still an issue that I'd like to bring up. A few weeks back it was brought up that Chapter 5 people should scale to Low 4-C, likely High 4-C due to The Six being able to harm Original Way of Borrowed Power Bishops (Who can fight on par with King Uma) and Samuel harming Mori Hui, who later fought Okhwang.

The issue is that Mori Hui was bestowed power by Okhwang before fighting him. And Mujin said it would take three members of The Six to beat one OWoBP Bishop. So, I think that The Six will remain at High 6-C, possibly Low 6-B except for Mujin when he releases his limiter, Ungnyeo with OWoBP, and Monster Dusik.

What about the the doctor, staff dude and taejin. Since the staff dude was able to fight off Zeus for a good while. And the doctor and taejin who fought odin?

Proof that Martial Arts bypasses the Taboo and gives people Reative Power Level.

R used a sword laced with Greed to break the staff. I have no doubt in my mind that Greed had something to do with it.

This was while the distance from Hui to Jin was at max though, right? Did replica Yeoi tank any high 4C hits before the Gods started entering Earth? Cause that should be when he started getting buffs from the portals being open.

I'd say it's an outlier regardless though (edit: or greed power theft like Ovens said), since R shouldn't be that far above other Bishops and Commissioners.

Dad Wi confirmed he has been training like Mori and confirmed that training his martial arts can make him over all stronger

The enemies even confirmed he got faster when he used martial arts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back