• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Qawsedf234 said:
He said the math is fine if the basis for the calc is sound. Which means that if the staff wasn't as large as the calc suggested the numbers would be far lower.
And i provided my reasons here for why it is and at the bottom of the calc

that reminds me, I should add the one I forgot to add

Your reasons all rely on something completely unverifiable size wise that gets a planetary size with no in-universe backing. If other people agree with your points then fine, but I don't think it's a solid reason to upgrade multiple people.

Qawsedf234 said:
Your reasons all rely on something completely unverifiable size wise that gets a planetary size with no in-universe backing. If other people agree with your points then fine, but I don't think it's a solid reason to upgrade multiple people.
my reason is based off a verfiable size when RJB was first extended to the moon. The RJB resembles the first extentions proportions. It also had similar proportions to when extended to push Jupiter back into postion. With this we can base where the size would be. If it is consistantly shown to have the same or very close proportions when extended to space we it wouls also indicate that the RJB would be the same if not similar to them.

In the universe the staff was called the galaxy rectiying rod. The individualdid not get to finish saying what it is used to measure, Presumably galaxies. For this we need to prove it either can reach galatic distances or that it scales to the sun. The the sun has been reffered to "our galaxy" and the RJB extensions (Not calculated ones) are within those ranges. The longest its been is when it pushed Jupiter back, this is still tiny compared to a galaxy. To say that it is a high ball would wrong.

And then move that was performed was a killer moveGoing off the description " "A strategy to attack their enemy enemies WITHOUT MERCY and TOTALLY DESTROY them to PREVENT FUTURE TROUBLES when the enemy is currently in its weakest state ever" The only times that this discriptions fit are when The exention on the sage realm and to the moon. No other time does this discription fit any of the RJB's extension. To say it could be wrong as they're aren't any feats of it doing so. We can safely say that since this move and feat it had done is very much comparable to the moon one, it would of similar size, Which they do match

@SirOvens Eitherway, I think me and @Qawsedf234 are getting tired of repeating. I provided my evidence and he/she provided whatever they had.

I think its best for you to make a decision on which to use. And take you time if need be

I mean it's a majority vote. If Monarch agrees with it I'll gladly use it. Like I'd love any reason to upgrade the verse, but as it stands, your clac is the only one that would.

My only contribution to this thread is I agree with the OP and the multipliers I have heard about do not go higher then baseline 4-B. Seems fine to me.

Has anyone ever calculated Satan pulling Jupiter to Earth? Considering that it was at speeds above the light should give a high result.

If I'm not mistaken the current Low 4-C is over Han and Hui pushing Jupiter, not Satan pulling it.

So I guess the last done with a higher tier that can still be calculated is Mo-Ri destroying the quadrillions of Satan clones

RockerMDS said:
So I guess the last done with a higher tier that can still be calculated is Mo-Ri destroying the quadrillions of Satan clones
That scales to only 3 people. Jin, Satan, and R.

So like, we're not gonna get any staff input here besides Monarch, so I'm just going to go ahead with the changes since a majority of us agree.

Like, not a lot of people keep this thread alive and I have another big revision to do so I just don't want to drag this out. Besides, it's just the High 4-C calc, if it turns out false, we can just adjust the stats.

So now we can discuss hax and abilities.

I think Density manipulation is the only thinging that needs to be added. There is also a scene where it says that Mori deleted his name from the death note. I'm not sure if this should be taken as a hax. This could be the webtoons way of how the monkey king removed his name from the book of life and death but seems like a gag kinda...

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-226/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=227

you can judge yourself but i don't think it should count

OAstralKing7 said:
We already use the death note feat on his profile and got it accepted
Oh okay, cool

Btw would soul manipulation be one? since they are contracting with dead people like Hui, Hercules, etc... and interact with them

Non-physical interaction should be added to their profiles.

Can someone calc the cloud splitting feat by Mi-Ra?

Sir Ovens said:
from what i'm seing is that most use KE to calc it but the problem would be that Mira at this point would be well over light speed, so it wouldn't work

I'll still look for another way

PowerToScale said:
Sir Ovens said:
from what i'm seing is that most use KE to calc it but the problem would be that Mira at this point would be well over light speed, so it wouldn't work
I'll still look for another way
If the feat itself isn't light speed using a reasonable time frame then it's fine to use KE

They definitely need NPI

Mo-Ri has repeatedly shown himself capable of interacting with peop's Borrowed powers, and said borrowed powers have intangibility as seen with that dragon judge and judge Q

Monarch Laciel said:
They definitely need NPI

Mo-Ri has repeatedly shown himself capable of interacting with peop's Borrowed powers, and said borrowed powers have intangibility as seen with that dragon judge and judge Q
What about self sustenance (Type 1)?

Can survive in space with no oxygen

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-291/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=293

Can survive underwater

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-226/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=227

Code:

Monarch should look at it and see which end to use.

Guys, if DMUA's calc doesn't go through, we may have to downgrade the God tiers back to 4-B via multipliers.

I see no more celestial feats that would get a result higher than 4-B anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back