• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School General Revision Thread

Just need to fix a few grammar mistakes, naming conventions, and tier listings.

The Chapter 1 tiers for GoH contestants should be High 6-C, albeit baseline.

Limter on Commissioners are around Mori level, and without, they are stronger.

Also, I revamped the verse page.

Sir Ovens said:
Ok guys, we've been idiots.

Baby Mori created and survived the High 6-C blast.

Baby Mori.

There's no way in hell anyone in Chapter 1 isn't 6-C now.

We need to fix their stats.
I had thought about this before, but never mentioned it because this was Baby Jin with some small amount of monkey king powers remaining. The crystal around him, the fur monkey, and the explosion were all things achieved by his monkey king powers, and right afterwards his eyes change to normal and he loses those powers, so this wouldn't scale to teen Jin.

Natak brothers should be High 4-C, likely High 4-C+ due to being comparable to Ragnarok Gods.

Actually, come to think of it, only Ardun would scale to High 4-C+ really. Because he was the only one aho could cut Yeoui. The other two brothers would just be High 4-C.

Yeah then mori and ilypo went on to basically one shot natak fighters. As more said that the 7th floor master and up were three princes level fighters. But we know that they would be stronger as the one on the next level beat the previous floor master.

He scared the 7th floor master by putting down his yeoui and getting a little serious. Would of one shot the purple rob if it weren't for its Regenerationn. One shot the floor master after. And then continued to blitz each floor until he went through the portal

Also I realized when I read over it all a couple of weeks ago that the 7 floor masters where basically gods as well and the floors were the lower level Heavens

Yeah. Wait, how big is heaven in the GoH verse? Are the heavenly realms separate sections of heaven that are in the one universe or separate space-time dimensions each? Cause I remember them saying that Mori could shake heaven with a single swing with of the Yeoui.

I was starting to think they were their own universes because you can only travel between them using teleportation/portals.

It's said that Jin Mori got to the divine realm because it was Rightt next to the sage realm but this could jsut mean that heavenly realms could be similar to how universes are set up in dB

Hmm. If heaven is universal then I think a possible level for Pre series Mori (as the shaking heaven was speaking about Pre series) and upgrade for Ragnarok Mori as he is multiple times said to be if not higher than Pee series level.

I say possible upgrade cause there was a similar feat done by other characters, which where calced to be multi-solar system.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Energy_Required_to_Shake_the_Universe

And I think there was another which I can't find at the moment.

Another thing I just remembered was that it was sated that Mori had more than Satan's entire army. This would include all gods, angels, nephilms as well. It showed a picture of a normal him which with his arm suit but probably is referring to supreme god state (it makes the most sense... For now).

We should wait for the new chapters to come out first before going back to cosmic stuff. Especially since Buddha may be returning and he fought Prime Monkey King Mori.

I don't think Dean's body changed with the suit.Mori's change because he can control it somewhat, but I believe they both would have cloth manipulation and pretty good utility and incap options with it.Also, shouldn't Dean and Mori have attack reflection (or deflection) with it since Dean was able to attack himself while wearing it and the armor absorbed the shockwave and attacked Mori?

Also, anyone with the Sage Robe and Armoursuits is instantly 4-B dura scaling from Dante Okhwang. And anyone who rips or passes the suits are also 4-B.

More like High 4-C+. Remember, the suits don't increase strength unless you're in Power Mode and Mori could only tear the suits apart with Recoiless Re-Taekwondo.

Dienomite22 said:
I don't think Dean's body changed with the suit.Mori's change because he can control it somewhat, but I believe they both would have cloth manipulation and pretty good utility and incap options with it.Also, shouldn't Dean and Mori have attack reflection (or deflection) with it since Dean was able to attack himself while wearing it and the armor absorbed the shockwave and attacked Mori?
Deans body got beefy when he went power mode. I'm pretty sure it was when he punched the yeoui away when mori was spamming it on him.

@PowerToScale

I reread the fight a few days ago and I don't remember his body getting bigger, just his hair changing color.But he did punch yeoui and out strength Mori Jin albeit with the suit.He also picked up Jin to protect him from falling meteors and carried him while Jin had yeoui in his ear (although it wasn't as heavy as the original) but it's still something Mori took notice of.

Picking up half of Yeoui should be around small planet to planet class lifting strength.

Speaking of, Yeoui itself should have High 4-C+ durability as well.

Oh Didn't know you were refering to power mode.I don't think that's physically turning Dean or Jin big, since their wrists,hips, neck and chest stays the same size as normal.I think it's just taking the form of an artificial musclar body.

Yeoui should around planet or larger because one Uriel couldn't even pick it up without her arms being torn and she was able to move mars a little

Daewi has Earth Manipulation and some form of Power Nullification.

Earth Manipulation can be seen in this chapter and Power Nullifcation can be seen in the chapter after.Two Neo-Nox members were teleporting away and Daewi stopped them from doing it.

That "Earth manip" is probably through gravity manip and/or the repulsive force.

Also, I just noticed, but I think Mandeok's attack is the only scene where we've seen arc 6 Daewi fight when he isn't completely unwilling to kill. Now any matches with him can immediately start with him using weak force on the opponent.

We don't know if the Earth Manipulation was via gravity manipulation or repulsive force and if it were done with either of those their would be a subtitle or character would say it. We just see Daewi chuck a big rock and tiny shards, though I guess if Mujin was able to manipulate Earth with Gravity Manipulation I guess Daewi can aswell.It should still be an ability next to Gravity Manipulation to not confuse people in VS matchups and prevent arguments like "It's not on his profile so he doesn't have it".

I mean if my wife was manipulated into becoming the leader of a cult by some white haired brat who constantly abuses my son and takes advantage of homeless people I'd want to game end him too.

Yeah Soojins has is the most effective imo. Next would be Saten. Hell they're tied for me now. He can steal your abilities by just reading your mind. Depends on who makes the first move in a fight

Back