• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School General Revision Thread

I have yet to adjust Jegal's profile.

As for R, I have that listed as pocket reality manipulation. It's the same thing as ID barriers in The Gamer and they get listed as pocket reality manip on their profiles.

Ok guys, how much do we trust the linear multipliers? Because Mori Hui reaches over 20× against Dante, and over 70× during his fight with Okhwang.

I'm inclined to say, so far it's consistent, considering Mori stomped Dante after multiplying insanely beyond his limit, and Okhwang was only minorly inconvenienced since he's literally the God tier.

Like should we treat the multipliers as actually multiplying their AP, or much like Kaio-ken, it just increases their AP by an undefinable amount.

We should treat it like multiplying until it becomes inconsistant or is retconned.So far it's been surprisingly consistant

Ah, then Dante, Hui, and Okhwang may get an upgrade.

Code:
Brooo I'm so glad this threw dis is still open. I've read through GOH again and a lot of abilities are missing and things are starting to make sense now.

First Dante needs soul manipulation. R needs soul manipulation for being the original version of Dante in the first place. The guy from episode one needs soul manipulation as well since he absorbed pieces of the Hosongs soul. When Dante absorbs a person he absorbs their soul and energy. It was stated that Dante had over a thousand souls in him absorbed. We even see the souls behind him and we know that they are souls because the monkeys saw them.

R stated that while absorbing the King was "this the way you liked doing it"

Next borrowed powers are souls/spirits. Only other borrowed power users have been stated to see them and have been shown to see them and touch them matter of fact which is perfect now that I think about it ƒöуöуöÑ this is even more support that Dante has Spul manipulation after Killer the Griffon borrowed power

Next about the taboo since this thread was for it. There seems to be two forms of the taboo. The form we originally knew about which stopped humans and monsters from hurting gods and the other taboo which stopped humans from evolving. Now that I say it out loud now it seems that there is only one. The monsters jsut weren't effected by the evolution part unlike the humans. So it's left up to more discussion because I don't think the original taboo we knew was just retconned.

In Ragnorak the fact that the taboo stopped humans from hurting gods is still referenced by Taejon Jin when he fought Mandeuk.

And the gods need another form of immortality or resurrection. Budda died to Mori Jin but later we see him in the war and we know it's him because he has the memories. Go to the time skip and we see Garuda as a borrowed power even tho we seen him supposedly die.

When people die in GoH, their soul remains somewhere, that's how people are able to contact them. Also R already has soul manip via Greed.

R,Greed.Dante or whoever absorption might not be absorbing the Charyoek but absorbing the body and soul of the Charyoek's user and using the Charyoek that way.

Shouldn't everyone get soul manipulation via seeing, touching and using souls/borrowed powers. Their is a heaven like place when people die. I guess they stay there and Odin saying he would like to see Taejin in Valhalla (I think heaven in Norse myth).

I remember reading overone of the chapters, the weapons master dude said that the Dante's are as strong Hui. I think it was more of referring to base Hui in power. But if it does refer to s full power Hui, it would likely be him at the beginning of his training. I believe it would be base.

I can add that to the Borrowed Power page, but that requires a seperate thread and admin input since the page is locked.

It's stated that borrowed powers are seeing by other users only.

Also where was it stated that the souls linger around?? Budda resurrected in heaven.

R needs soul absorption not jsut with greed which is what I'm pushing for. He has the same ability as Dante.

Also power borrowers need soul manipulation from being able to touch their powers.

Also the tams is what I'd like the talk about later because their are 3 forms but ofc R is the original who has the different powers of all which isn't important right now. The Gems absorb bio energy/physical energy,Martial arts. Greed absorbs abilities, souls, and bodies;I'm talking about failed greed btw. The Dantes(lol) absorb all of that except for abilities shown.

I guess with R being the original his greed being able to absorb things like abstract concepts makes kinda sense when he is the more powerful combined version of the Tam.

Sucks that we can't take screenshots on the mobile app.

Hey guys, you wanna know something pretty hecking dank?

So, I did the math, and Mori Hui with x72 is around 6.827e+34 Tons. That's less that 10 times away from 4-B. Guess what? This is Hui without transforming into his Monkey King form. In addition, he was horribly outmatched by Old Okhwang. The same Okhwang who completely thrashed everyone after he got into Dante's body. Also, the same Okhwang who thrashed Mori after he got boosted by everyone. The same Okhwang who was only evenly matched by an Original Yeoui Mori Hui.

Who, might I add, was stated to have the power of the original, i.e. Mori Jin.

Guys, you know what this means? We could be looking at 4-B Mori Jin and Satan without multipliers. This shifts the the meta my dudes.

Also, the basis of the multiplier was Mori Jin tanking the explosion of the Sage Realm. I have reason to believe that Hui scales to Okhwang directly, since before their fight, Okhwang gave Mori some of his green crystal energy. Remember, Okhwang stomped Mori Jin and Ilpyo, so he is already above the Sage Realm feat, thus solidifying the 4-B rating. Which means base Mori post-energy absorption would already be High 4-C+, or like, mid range High 4-C.

Ok, math time!

We all know Prime Okhwang >>> Dante Okhwang > Old Okhwang

Old Okhwang >> Mori Jin and Ilpyo Pre-Tower

Old Okhwang >>> Eve and Energy Absorbed Mori Hui

Post Tower Mori Jin = Old Okhwang > 72x Mori Hui >> Energy Absorbed Mori Hui

Since Pre-Tower Mori Jin = near baseline High 4-C, there's no way in hell, Energy Absorbed Mori Hui is near that if he ever stood a chance against Old Okhwang, thus:

Mori Jin and Ilpyo Pre-Tower = near baseline High 4-C

Prime Okhwang >>> Dante Okhwang > Post Tower Mori Jin = Old Okhwang > 72x Mori Hui >> Energy Absorbed Mori Hui and Eve > near baseline High 4-C

Given the facts, I can safely say, Old Okhwang is probably 4-B. Dante Okhwang is definitely 4-B, and Prime Okhwang is undoubtedly 4-B.

Which means Post-Tower Mori is 4-B. Satan and all who scale are High 4-C+ (1.0465694e+35 tons, backscaling 52x from baseline 4-B)

x250000 Mori and Satan are 4-B (5 megafoe)

Oh, and Satan's durability is 4-B+ I think (1 terafoe)

Key: > = Stronger than, >> = Stomp, >>> = Roflstomp

Wasn't that Han was possible stronger than prime Okhwang. Since they are comparing him to prune wouldn't that make him possibly 4-B

Then Mira also receiving half of Okhwang's power logically should be around Han (he received the other half) so he is possibly 4-B

Remember, Daewi was compared to Prime Okhwang after using martial arts. AP wise, he's probably half of Old Okhwang which would be mid end High 4-C. Same for Mira.

Mira Yoo's profile needs a rework as well, her AP reasoning and scaling is all messed up.

1st off, her 7-C tier is from chapter 204 which is done waaay after her 7-A likely High 7-A feat is performed (Chapter 147) which means her 7-C tier shouldn't exist.And her DB is all kinds of wack and looks severly outdated aswell.

2nd, Daewi Ha's reasoning for being At least 6-C, possibly low 6-B is for being "Comparable to Mira Yoo, who was capable of fighting an extremely weak Ilpyo Park in his 9 tailed fox form" but Mira doesn't have an At least 6-C, possibly low 6-B rating on her profile.This means Chapter 2 Mira with her Borrowed Power and Bong-Seon should be At least 6-C, possibly low 6-B and chapter 3 Mira would be High 6-C, possibly low 6-B in base Higher with Borrowed Power for being able to defeat priests who are comparable to commisioners and because she is comparable to Daewi Han.

and last but not least (for now) is that she's just missing some abilites such as Gravity Manipulation (shown when she was revived by preventing a bolder from falling on people), Regen Negation (low-mid I believe, prevented Moon Gi-Joo from healing who is able to heal fatal internal wounds), Durability Negation (with Marionette) and obviously Illusion creation with (the reasoning is in her abilities section already).I'm pretty sure I forgot alot but this is just stuff I want to put out there.

So just a heads up on the changes I plan to make:

Borrowed Power users will get an added higher with <insert Borrowed Power here> since Borrowed Powers have been confirmed to be a stat amp.

The God tiers will be adjusted to High 4-C+ to baseline 4-B scaling from Mori Jin and Okhwang, if everyone agrees with my assesment above.

Mira, Mujin Park, and Mori Hui's profiles can finally be updated, and we can move on to making new profiles.

Change all the names of characters in all profiles to fit the Line Webtoon translation.

Does anyone have any objections?

I remembered my last point from my Mira post.She standard equipment updated and her profile should mention her weapons she has like Gae Bolg, Blade of Tagthagata and Walmung with the BoT being her main weapon as of chapter 5 and naturally she would have all the properties that comes with those weapons as well.

Oh now I remember form last week! Mira needs her ass beat a couple good times. Bruh i didn't realize it until I read the arc for a second time but she ate the old guy who was the leader of the homeless association.

Here's a revamped and more up-to-date Mira page I did:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dienomite22/Profiles

This isn't entirely adjusted for the Sir Ovens' revisions, it's mostly adjusted for the rating we have currently.I wanted to do this to help Sir Ovens out so he doesn't have to do everything by himself.(and because of how horribly out of date Mira's profile was)

I've updated nearly everything but pictures and the summary(because I don't know how to do that nor do I want to mess with it).Please take a look. (Also I was going to add Greed to her profile but I don't know if everyone else agrees with that)

This is my first time doing this, be gentle lol

My activity will drastically decrease these next two weeks. If you're looking to update the profiles on your own, my sandbox is here.

My activity will also decrease but that should be only for a week but I'll try to help out when I can.I'll probably work on Park Mujin's profile first.

Back