• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School General Revision Thread

I'm guess you know it's from the Holy Grail right? Was gonna ignore it but decided to see all the showings of it and the both times it's used on Jin (one was technically Hui) it sealed his power and was erasing him.This also could mean a High-mid Regenerationn upgrade for Jin if existance erasure is not accepted though it's really hard to consider what the Holy Grail is doing not existance erasure based on what it represents.Chapters introducing the Holy Grail and showing it's effect on Hui and Jin:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-186/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=186

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-187/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=187

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-188/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=188

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-305/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=307

I remeber there was a guy that Mubong versed in the earlier chapters (Arcs) of the story that used laser beams. (Chapter/Arc 1 or 2) and that the supergirl with Thor as her BP had shot lasers at Mira.

I was wondering if this was ever reviewed and if so what happened with them? and if not should they be reviewed? If it does it could change some earlier speeds for characters, I'm assuming this would put them anywhere between Rel-FTL.

It would make the speed jump from Hypersonic to MFTL look much better, a nice progression.

I can't find the chapters now but I probably could later.

PowerToScale said:
I remeber there was a guy that Mubong versed in the earlier chapters (Arcs) of the story that used laser beams. (Chapter/Arc 1 or 2) and that the supergirl with Thor as her BP had shot lasers at Mira.
I was wondering if this was ever reviewed and if so what happened with them? and if not should they be reviewed? If it does it could change some earlier speeds for characters, I'm assuming this would put them anywhere between Rel-FTL.

It would make the speed jump from Hypersonic to MFTL look much better, a nice progression.

I can't find the chapters now but I probably could later.
It was aim dodging sadly

Chapter 6 Daewi should be considered stronger than Chapter 6 Ilpyo since Ilpyo pretty much states Daewi could easily kill him if he had the intention to. https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-378/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=381

Also, Daewi would've naturally gotten stronger thanks to Taboo being broke and Daewi is able to easily defeat Mujin Park.

I'm contemplating making chapter 5 Daewi 4-B, since that's the only logical way Ilpyo is weaker than him.

It makes sense because The Six in Chapter 6 are the pseudo-God tiers and should logically be stronger than Ilpyo and anyone else comparable.

This would make Ilpyo possibly 4-B in Chapter 6 due to possibly getting stronger. Though I think this is unlikely since Ilpyo was never stated to have trained during the time skip.

Well naturally all the God tiered Humans all have gotten boosts from Taboo being destroyed and we know Daewi trained his martial arts during the timeskip.We could take the statement that he's gotten weaker with a grain of salt or take it to mean his use with the King's powers has gotten weaker.Statements and feats about Chapter 6 Daewi contradict the "he's gotten weaker statements" and we don't even know what to extent he has gotten weaker. Also, didn't Ilpyo have trouble beating Shiva (until his taboo was lifted) and Shiva was only the master of the third heavenly realm while Daewi can easily one-shot Zeus who is a member of the first heavenly realm and face off against multiple first heavenly realm members?

This shouldn't be an issue at all now with that brought up.

Chapter 5 Daewi would be massively superior to Chapter 5 Ilpyo

Chapter 6 Ilpyo stagnated in training and is only roughly comparable to his Chapter 5 self to slightly superior at best.

Chapter 6 Daewi although weaker to an unkown extent would still be superior to Chapter 6 Ilpyo

That's how I see it.

Also I don't know how you would like to consolidate the profiles but I believe Mira's profile is ready. (I would add it to your sandbox but I don't want to mess with it but if you want you can add it to yours)

I feel like Ilpyo did train because we see him training others in his martial arts in the first time skip chapter but u can take that however you want tho

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-150/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=150

A hit from Sujin Lee (Pandora form 1) causes the body to rot and turned to stone (if it isn't dealt with immediately)

Also she has hallucination inducement in base (caused the one dragon to hullicinate his death)

Should Jin have blood and bio manip through acupuncture for being able to stop/alter someone's blood flow, shut off nerves, and remove biological pain limiters?

Also, he should have analytical prediction through Awareness as of chapter 2. And in chapter 6 this shows significant improvements to this, such as: him being able to tell the ways and order Peach was attacked just by seeing her wounds (https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-369/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=372).

Him being able to predict the impact points of an opponent's technique and minimize their damage while still making it look and feel like he took them (https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-382/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=385 and https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-375/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=378)

His ability to adjust to subtle changes in Dean's movements that Dean makes based on his precog, and predict how Dean will react to his future visions (https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-383/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=386) That's probably also why when Dean uses his precog on Jin, he ends up seeing dozens of different futures one after the next where he gets overwhelmed, since Jin would predict and adapt to any change Dean made.

He also effortlessly dodged and blocked all the attacks from the executives, even though they clearly state that there isn't a serious gap in speed and strength between them, giving further evidence to him predicting them.

I feel like Suu-jin in the full Pandora armor could have sustainability 1.

We know both her in a weaker form and oxen don't have it as they couldn't breath in a vacuum.

I think I found an upgrade for early GoH characters.

Jeon ju-gok has a BP that is named mage and allows him to cast lightning and said lightning is stated (in the same chapter) to continuously strike the target until either the caster is dead/unconcious or the target is dead/unconcious.

Now to determine if it's real lightning.(not to determine speed but AP)

Jegal after absorbing Jeon uses Jeon's BP to produce lightning to strike Park ilpyo with said lightning being shown to create a bright white light with the sfx "flash".This is important because we are shown what a real lightning bolt in GoH looks like with the Fake Monkey King, Mihu, who created a fake Kinto-un which controls weather and creates real lightning with the sfx "flash" accompanying it aswell and during Jin's fight with the Mihu, Mihu used the fake Kinto-Un and summoned lightning to strike Jin and the way that lightning strike is drawn looks very similiar to the one Jegal used with Jeon's BP thus making the lightning more than likely real.

I believe creating real lightning and tanking real lightning ,especially if it lingers for a long time, produces AP and DB in the 8-C to High 8-C range.This possibly means we are able to get an AP and DB upgrade for chapter 1 and 2 GoH characters.

Could possibly be 8-C+, consistent with the current 8-C ratings.

The rating wouldn't apply to Jegal himself but to Jeon and those who would scale above him since Jegal massively outclassed him and would be 6-C possible 6-B.Jeon would get the rating for being able to create a continously striking lightning and those logically above him scale.

Mandeok profile update.Check it out,tell me if somethings wrong or if corrections are needed blah blah blah...

I never realized how broken Mandeok is until started looking at what he actually can do and his feats.He's pretty powerful.

PowerToScale said:
Looks fine, don't know about the gravity resistance tho. Could you explain that one a bit more.
Physically resisted Mujin's gravity manipulation multiple times as in he was able to move or stand in his gravity manipulation or use his powers to counter it too.Apparently it translates to lifting strength as well but I don't know how that would be calc'd.

Ok guys, we've been idiots.

Baby Mori created and survived the High 6-C blast.

Baby Mori.

There's no way in hell anyone in Chapter 1 isn't 6-C now.

We need to fix their stats.

Are we sure that wasn't just caused of the crystal thing around him and everything? I mean, we don't really see him perform any feats similar to that level till later.

He caused the explosion. If he didn't have comparable durability, he would have turned to jelly.

Also there are no contradictions. If anything, this makes the jump from 8-C to High 6-C more consistent.

Fair enough. Now we just gotta find something for their speed. He is definitely faster than subsonic early in the series, just gotta find them statements and feats.

I think we've been severely underestimating Satan's mind reading and power mimicry. He was able to use Kick of Blue Dragon when fighting Daewi. That's Mori's move. At that point, he didn't meet Mori yet. That means that Satan learned the technique from Daewi's memory of seeing the technique.

That would mean he should be able to copy abilities he has never seen before, and abilities that his enemies have experienced or seen before.

Chapter 6 peeps are High 4-C anyway, scaling from how almost everyone can harm Mori in some fashion. Also scaling from Dean, who could fight Monster Dusik.

Oh no, I was saying that we could use her feat to scale average borrowed power civilians after having the taboo removed. I'm actually curious how strong they are, we know some can shoot lightning and some can easily destroy walls and leave small craters.

But, Ahan is High 4-C, the scaling wouldn't work. Plus, I'm pretty sure even normal civilians are somewhat 4-C, considering the Gods were afraid of human potential enough to seal all of them.

The scaling now would be:

Serious Taejin => Bishops > Mujin > Commissioners > Mori (High 6-C) = Late Chapter 1 Daewi > GoH contestants (Low End High 6-C/6-C+)

Back