• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School General Revision Thread

If we are scaling them to Incomplete Monkey King Mori. I have created a couple of calcs in my spare time. The first is the Meteor that was summoned in chapter 106 (I think), which came out to be at multi-continental levels. The second is the Yeoui percing the Moon which also came out at multi-continental Levels as well. Keep in mind these Haven't been evaluated. I could make evalution post for them.

The angle survived the multi-continental Meteor, whereas Incomplete Monkey King Mori was able to kill anywhere from 208-219 of them. I got these numbers by counting how many of them were on the panel. So I would say give or take about 15 to that. Also, there are way more than we can't see that Mori killed.

So I would say Bishops would be multi-continental at their lowest.

Could you get those evaluated? With those I could upgrade the Bishops. Basically, the MFTL+ feat of Yeoui expanding from the moon means the KE calc for it has been rendered moot. Therefore we need to replace the AP with another feat while upgrading Incomplete Monkey King to MFTL+.

If your calc is correct, it would place Bishops at 200,000 times faster than the speed of light, scaling from Sujin fighting Mori in Incomplete Monkey King Mode and a weakened memory restored base form Mori. Bishops scale to Sujin.

God tiers scale from Okhwang reacting to Mori's speed mode blitz from another solar system clocking in at 4 million times faster than the speed of light. This would include the Gods (Albeit slower since they got blitzed by speed mode), Mori, Daewi, Mira, Ilpyo, and the entirety of the cast of Chapter 6.

Sujin is wayyyyy faster than the main cast tho. Barring you know, the high tiers like Ilypo and Seungcheol.

@Power How are those calcs coming along? We should probably get them done asap.

okay, So I've done one feat. I would have done the others but that would literally leave 27+ possible outcomes. So once first part of the feat gets evaluated, a more accurate and reasonable amount of outcomes would be left.

I relelised that the feat isn't hitting multi-continental like when I did a quick one in my spare time, however, the killing angels and more piercing feat would still hit in them ranges. So regardless, Mori will still hit them ranges

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:powerToScale/GoH_Feats:_Nuclear_Missile._Meteor_Summon._Killing_Hundreds_of_Angels._Piercing_the_Moo

These are nice supporting feats for High 6-C. But they don't put Mori on any higher tier. From what I know, the tsunami would be much higher than Low 6-B according to DMUA.

The Meteor sumoning feat could actually be ftl lol. But this based on the assumption that Jeon pulled the meteor from the astroid belt.

Big ver very big because there are multiple heavens where currently we don't know the size of them because in verse they are considered more like dimensions

Great, now all we have to do is remove the 5-A rating and calculate the tsunami feat.

Another good feat to calculate is when Mori summons his cloud which basically covers the entire continent. That could produce some good results

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:powerToScale/GoH_Feats:_Nuclear_Missile._Meteor_Summon._Killing_Hundreds_of_Angels._Piercing_the_Moo

All feats are done and now awaiting review. Essentially, the feats would provide more Evidence that the 6 are Island- to small country level pre Taboo removal. Mori's feat of piercing the moon should be Multi-Continental as it is the most consistent level of power.

also, Would Mori's dragon kick on Taek, in the end, be Multi-Continental or just as stong as the moon piercing? If so Taek (Full Tam) could possibly be stronger than Mori as he stopped that kick and was going to absorb it, until the magic dude started to turn him into stone. Also reading over it agian, everyone thought the blue dragon kick was going to fail, including Mori.

So maybe we could have a full tam or whatever it is called key.

Considering it was Mori in pre full-awakening, which imo, is about as strong as Mori Hui when he started out w/o Renewal. I would Multi-Continental is a mid-ball.

Taek did not tank Monkey King Mori in the slightest. His regen saved him.

But Sujin scales, and so does every other Bishop.

That's not Jegal, that's Greed itself.

I would say a fully transformed greed or tam Jegal key would be good. Since Jegal was still conscious after everything and while being eaten alive. Those are just my thoughts.

Would Guendoowun's storm from chapter 109 yield anything new? It appears to be country size, formed very quickly, Jegals water manipulation help it's creation and he was struct by it's lightning numerous times and survived (though he reverted back to his previous form)

Bambu told me there's nothing to calc as it's just the formation of a storm, and not a full on storm.

Also I'll add a full Greed key to Jegal probably but I feel like it should be a seperate entity and deserves its own profile.

I checked it. High 6-C at most if we take the entire area of both Koreas.

Sir Ovens said:
Bambu told me there's nothing to calc as it's just the formation of a storm, and not a full on storm.

Also I'll add a full Greed key to Jegal probably but I feel like it should be a seperate entity and deserves its own profile.
That shouldn't be the formation of a storm, but the movement of a cloud since the cloud itself is one of his divine weapons. It's not formed through vapor condensation, but rather moves to the location.

Also, that's significantly larger than the area of the two Koreas.

PowerToScale said:
With Blah's MFTL+ speed feat and Power's moon calc which had it's 6-A end accepted, I can make Incomplete Monkey King Mori and Bishops scale.

Also to add to that, Mori should get Adaptation for being able to just create brand new moves mid fight, and Instinctive Reaction for countering an unblockable attack though pure instinct alone, breaking Manseok's ankle while he was kicking him, and kicking Bongchim at the exact moment he tried to kill him

I agree with that. Also, in the chapter where he breaks Manseok's ankle, he's able to stay conscious and active even after his neck is broken, which is probably worth noting in his stamina.

https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-23/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=23

Mori got stabbed in the head and became mentally challenged. After a few hours he became normal again.

https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/th...&episode_no=21&webtoon-platform-redirect=true

The old doctor dude can negate healing and/or Regenerationn. Wouldn't Mori also naturally have this since he learned all the acupuncture techniques.

https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-22/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=22 and https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-126/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=126

Mori as well as the monkeys can instill fear into people and animals with their monkey image thing (don't what it is called). Fear manipulation for Mori and the monkeys

The regen negation thing is something that's already on the page.

Fear manip would work on lesser beings but it is out of character for Mori to use it.

Back