• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Mori Jin should have Immortality Type 5.
7QwF2su.jpeg

Why is that evidence for it?
Mori deleted his name from the Deth Note just like Sun Wukong in JTTW.
Also, why does he have that resistance if he isn't Immortal to begin with ?

Mori deleted his name from the Deth Note just like Sun Wukong in JTTW.
We don't scale the series to JTTW due to the many differences. So this doesn't really give him anything without further context as far as I'm aware.
Also, why does he have that resistance if he isn't Immortal to begin with ?
He has different forms of immortality iirc

First that Scan is not a proof of Immortality Type 2, The Scans for resistance to Immortality-negation have nothing to with that Mori who is is not even Monkey King Mori to begin with.
I can also say Mori only died to the Supreme God as evidence for Mori's Immortality Type 5

First that Scan is not a proof of Immortality Type 2,
You sound like you haven't even read GoH....
Screenshot-2024-06-28-00-52-24-516-eu-kanade-tachiyomi.jpg

The Scans for resistance to Immortality-negation have nothing to with that Mori who is is not even Monkey King Mori to begin with.
Blud what are you even talking about 💀
I can also say Mori only died to the Supreme God as evidence for Mori's Immortality Type 5
Mori didn't die to Tataghata. He got reverted to a baby but he didn't really die. Also why would him dying give him immortality

Yesterday I read gohs chapters 440 to 464.
And oh my god, it's "Peak", Anyway, I'd like to ask something, The Blade of Tathagata is said in the story to be able to cut anything, why The Blade of Tathagata don't have Durability Negation ability in its profile?

Yesterday I read gohs chapters 440 to 464.
And oh my god, it's "Peak", Anyway, I'd like to ask something, The Blade of Tathagata is said in the story to be able to cut anything, why The Blade of Tathagata don't have Durability Negation ability in its profile?
I addressed a similar argument in a Bakugan (lol) thread. Such statements are not enough to grant dura negation. It's most likely just a hyperbole.

Also in this case, SoT grows stronger depending on how much you desire from it. So in theory enough "desire" could make it cut down anything.

I have a question: Can "The Kick of Double Dragon" count as a multiplier?

My idea is simple.

A dragon or a lump of wind that is presented as a dragon

1 lump of wind (dragon) = AP of the person using this move

Therefore, if there are 2 lump of wind (2 dragons) AP must be doubled as well Because that mean using had to combine 2 lump of wind (2 dragon)
which "1 lump of wind (dragon) = AP of the person using this move" into one attack.

If there are any language errors, I apologize.

one more question, can "Kick of The Blue Dragon" count as an Lifting Strength feat? Because Mori jin needs to push A lump of wind with his legs

I have a question: Can "The Kick of Double Dragon" count as a multiplier?

My idea is simple.

A dragon or a lump of wind that is presented as a dragon

1 lump of wind (dragon) = AP of the person using this move

Therefore, if there are 2 lump of wind (2 dragons) AP must be doubled as well Because that mean using had to combine 2 lump of wind (2 dragon)
which "1 lump of wind (dragon) = AP of the person using this move" into one attack.

If there are any language errors, I apologize.
I think the wiki needs an actual statement about the AP doubling in these cases. Although it's definitely an idea worth exploring

As for LS, I really don't see how kicking air would give good LS upgrades

Pls first discuss it here before opening a thread 🙏.
Yes, definitely. I just don't want to talk about it right now.

The current time in my country is 3:26 am.

So I don't want to talk right now. Because we must have a long conversation.
I'm not sure if it can be considered LS (it probably can), but I mainly don't think it would yield relevant results.
I think Mori jin turn off whole universe might be a good ls feat.

No idea how Kick of the Blue Dragon is LS because he isn't physically lifting a mass of air, just directing it. Not only is it not an upgrade it just isn't lifting strength at all.

No idea how Kick of the Blue Dragon is LS because he isn't physically lifting a mass of air, just directing it. Not only is it not an upgrade it just isn't lifting strength at all.
I think even though he was directing the air, He still had to use his legs to push the air mass away.

We get LS in a lot of weird ways is the honest reasons for that
I always thought that lifting strength should be differentiated based on the action. Example: A stone slab of 10 tons, Character A can push/pull it, but can't lift it. But then again fiction is wishy washy with the difference between lifting and pushing, generally, if you can push it then you can lift it.

Kicking the air in a certain direction is striking strength.
If you look at it roughly, it might look similar, but Jin didn't put the lump of wind in front of himself and kick it, but he dragged and pushed it with his legs, which I thought was LS.

The best example I can think of is

Suppose there is a planet in front of the character, which in this case is a lump of wind, and the character kicks the planet away without using their legs to drag and push against the planet. This kind of feat is definitely not LS.

But another character drags and pushes a planet with he legs, which in this case is a lump of wind, with his legs and kicks the planet far away

This would not be counted as an SS feat at all, because within the kick there was also a dragging and pushing movement, so it would not be counted as an SS only.

I always thought that lifting strength should be differentiated based on the action. Example: A stone slab of 10 tons, Character A can push/pull it, but can't lift it. But then again fiction is wishy washy with the difference between lifting and pushing, generally, if you can push it then you can lift it.
If there weren't any anti feat yet, it would be like that.

The case that I think can be referenced about the anti LS feat is that Zenitsu can use his legs to jump at high speed or hold a sword and slash at high speed, which is definitely an LS feat, but he can not push Boulder.

Last edited:
What? He didn't "push" anything, he kicked. The movement is a kick.
But another character drags and pushes a planet with he legs, which in this case is a lump of wind, with his legs and kicks the planet far away

This would not be counted as an SS feat at all, because within the kick there was also a dragging and pushing movement, so it would not be counted as an SS only.
I thought I told you already but that's okay.

Even though it is a kick, it also has the movement of pushing.

Similar to this case

Even though All Might and Izuku are punching.

But the punch still has the movement of pushing, so it can be considered an LS feat.
The dragging is, again, just him using a technique to direct the air currents in a certain direction. He's not using raw power to drag a mass of air.
I may not answer clearly, But what I mean is something like this.

blue = movement of dragging

Red = movement of pushing.

green = wind

Jin needed to use both of these movements to shift the wind away.

I'm not that passionate about this subject so ig we can just agree to disagree. I don't really have the brain power at the moment to explain that he isn't dragging a mass of air in the same way he'd be dragging something tied to his foot that he had to pull. I'm 98% sure it's not even physically possible to move air like that.

Back