• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Maybe? But Mori wanted to beat the shit out of him for betraying him and was so weakened he didn't even use retaek so it might not have been an option
That didn’t stop him from doing it to the nox guy back in volume 2. I’m pretty acupuncture doesn’t have a rebound effect like renewal

Tam has a very unique physiology so we don't know how it would interact with acupuncture + Mori was nerfing himself on purpose during that fight.
Didn’t stop mori hui from using it on the jade emperor(which worked). Ya to better his skills and acupuncture counts as a skill
And Idk about Ogre. She was just a mind and could casually pop her ribcage out of her body so there's a good enough reason to assume it also might have not worked.
If her being a mind meant anything then there would be no point in fighting her at all. Gods can move there bones to so that doesn’t really matter

I don't know anything about goh, this is a message from someone from discord.
"If mori is all dualities then he is nondual"

I don't know anything about goh, this is a message from someone from discord.
"If mori is all dualities then he is nondual"
Actually, we are looking for ways to get this ability. At least Type 1 and maybe can be Type 2 if we push more. But idk will be accept or not if we make CRT later, due to qualification on the term are strict.

Actually, we are looking for ways to get this ability. At least Type 1 and maybe can be Type 2 if we push more. But idk will be accept or not if we make CRT later, due to qualification on the term are strict.
Stop changing shit in the dandanbox without talking with me and David, thanks.

It's a revamp of the Mori Dan profile, which used to be SeijiSetto's, but now me and David are actively working on it, so please don't change things without us knowing.
If you want to make revisions then discuss it together here, that's what the discussion thread is for. So that others can provide suggestions on what is missing or wrong, don't just discuss it with the two of you.

We fellow supporters also have the right to give opinions.

If you want to make revisions then discuss it together here, that's what the discussion thread is for. So that others can provide suggestions on what is missing or wrong, don't just discuss it with the two of you.

We fellow supporters also have the right to give opinions.
Then say it here? We can see it. You literally just edited the box without consulting the people who are actively working on it.

You're telling us to discuss revisions together here, but you edited the box with no prior mention of it. It's hypocrisy.

If you want to help with the sandbox then great, the more the marrier or whatever the boomers say.
But discuss it with us first. Because now we could discuss an ability for 3 hours before adding it just for you to change or remove it without telling us anything.

Then say it here? We can see it. You literally just edited the box without consulting the people who are actively working on it.

You're telling us to discuss revisions together here, but you edited the box with no prior mention of it. It's hypocrisy.
Same like you, i guess.

Actually im just do bolding and change justification.

So let's we talk about Omniscient one what i do editing, you must stated that Mori truely Omniscient like he "know everything" at first place, if there is no supporting thing like that then Nigh-Omniscient is more appropriate.

That's still editing...
Just bolding profile It's not prohibited, it's not even a violation haha, it's free to do even on every profile on this site as long as it doesn't add other things like abilities that are added without CRT.

I also change justification on Acausality (Type 4), Infinite Stamina, Low Multiversal AP and range, added Immortality & Regeneration Negation based on his own profile and as well as follow Sanzang profile which i created and accepted.

See this.

Just bolding profile It's not prohibited, it's not even a violation haha, it's free to do even on every profile on this site as long as it doesn't add other things like abilities that are added without CRT.

I also change justification on Acausality (Type 4), Infinite Stamina, Low Multiversal range and added Immortality & Regeneration Negation based on his own profile and as well as follow Sanzang profile which i created.

See this.

Which you didn't tell anyone, by the way. Not to mention that we modified it anyway, cause some of your things were wrong.
sigh.

Look, genuinely just stop editing shit on other people's work just because you feel entitled to do so. If your butt itches that bad to change something, just place your input here. You're genuinely disturbing our workflow.

Which you didn't tell anyone, by the way.
sigh.

Look, genuinely just stop editing shit on other people's work just because you feel entitled to do so. If your butt itches that bad to change something, just place your input here.
There's also nothing wrong with changing the sandbox profile based on an existing profile, such as Acausality (Type 4) which still uses old justifications rather than more reasonable and accepted on his profile.

Okey, i admit my mistake when I edited the Omniscience and Omnipresence sections, but that was the only mistake I made, the rest was just bolding and changing the justification that had been accepted based on the existing profile.

We had to revert the entire thing because, checking your changes, you just created extra work for me and David instead of diminishing it... Even the scans? Really? The scans were perfectly fine before you had to change them to korean.

Ending this topic, again, please stop butting in other people's work. If you really, really want to add something, just ask here.

We had to revert the entire thing because, checking your changes, you just created extra work for me and David instead of diminishing it... Even the scans? Really? The scans were perfectly fine before you had to change them to korean.

Ending this topic, again, please stop butting in other people's work. If you really, really want to add something, just ask here.
Even you revert bolding too really? Oh man its just bolding, is that really a problem for you?

Just you see, lots of profile on this wiki actually bolding its profile section.

−·/·/···−/·/·−·//−−·/−−−/−·/−·/·−//−−·/··/···−/·//−·−−/−−−/··−//··−/·−−·/·−·−·−//
−·/·/···−/·/·−·//−−·/−−−/−·/−·/·−//·−··/·/−//−·−−/−−−/··−//−··/−−−/·−−/−·/·−·−·−//

−·/·/···−/·/·−·//−−·/−−−/−·/−·/·−//−−·/··/···−/·//−·−−/−−−/··−//··−/·−−·/·−·−·−//
−·/·/···−/·/·−·//−−·/−−−/−·/−·/·−//·−··/·/−//−·−−/−−−/··−//−··/−−−/·−−/−·/·−·−·−//
... ain't no way bro Rickrolled us after resurrecting

Chapter 556, I was a little skeptical at first at how far they were gonna go in terms of scale(seeing as nothing had really reached ragnarok lvls of ridiculous) but this shit is crazy. This blows ragnarok out of the water in terms of scale. (And side note the author actually remembered acupuncture)

Chapter 556, I was a little skeptical at first at how far they were gonna go in terms of scale(seeing as nothing had really reached ragnarok lvls of ridiculous) but this shit is crazy. This blows ragnarok out of the water in terms of scale. (And side note the author actually remembered acupuncture)
Yeah it's not about jeabongchim, it's an important technique, I was talking about the acupuncture martial arts in general like the healing arts, blood sealing needle, uiyong bongchim, etc.

Jeahbongchim is unironically the worst technique because to use it you have to eat divine fruit and even then you can only use it up to 2x without ******* dying immediately

Jeahbongchim is unironically the worst technique because to use it you have to eat divine fruit and even then you can only use it up to 2x without ******* dying immediately
Yes, but have you considered just being built different like Mori? 😎 👉 👉

Yeah it's not about jeabongchim, it's an important technique, I was talking about the acupuncture martial arts in general like the healing arts, blood sealing needle, uiyong bongchim, etc.
I’m just happy it was used at all. But your not wrong, especially with how bongchim started growing alongside taejin you’d think mori would also develop his acupuncture to that lvl to but sadly not

Back