• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Tell me when Satan is there.
Currently the anime only has 1 season which (sadly) covers up to chapter 113. Satans first appearance is around 260. So assuming they stick to their horrendous awful schedule of adapting ******* 10 chapters per episode, or they actually decide to make it good and turn it into a 24 ep/season anime, we are about 2 seasons away from seeing Satan

Currently the anime only has 1 season which (sadly) covers up to chapter 113. Satans first appearance is around 260. So assuming they stick to their horrendous awful schedule of adapting ******* 10 chapters per episode, or they actually decide to make it good and turn it into a 24 ep/season anime, we are about 2 seasons away from seeing Satan
Do you plan to upgrade Ragnarok Mori to 3-B?

Do you plan to upgrade Ragnarok Mori to 3-B?
That depends on how the calc goes (although there shouldn't be any problems with it as everything in the calc is already accepted in different calcs).

But I REALLY don't like the high end argument for the calc. I only made it because well, if that's how the wiki does things then that's probably how it should be in the profiles

Part 6 is easily the best part

Mori really stepped into his MC role and finally got some well deserved depth to him. Daewi and Mira got to be really strong and badass. Mubong is one of my favorite villains in fiction, going from a false supporter of humanity to the final evil boss who would try to end them. The battles were epic, the constant fakeouts of the finale were great, and it all ended on a very satisfying note. The Mori and Mubong dynamic was very good and watching them fight for like 80 chapters somehow still kept me intrigued the entire time.

So yeah, Part 6 is GOATED

Part 6 covered all the questions that had been left un answered and covered the characters and story really good, it was a perfect way to end the series especially knowing that part 5 was rushed and was supposed to cover the elements of part 6, which looking at with present knowledge it wouldn't have fit, but I can see where the author might have tried to add them.

And that is why Part 6 is longer than the first 5 combined lol

Mori really stepped into his MC role and finally got some well deserved depth to him.
After being sidelined for 100 chapters or so it was finally his turn. My honest assumption is that once Yongje made Mori already too strong compared to the rest of the cast, Yongje didn't exactly know what to do with him anymore, so he sidelined him until he got some ideas. But it all worked out for the best, as now he's such a good, nuanced and complex character he's rotting my brain 24/7...

Daewi and Mira got to be really strong and badass.
They also got their own progression and while they were developed a lot in parts 4 and 5 too (which I also highly value. I think a theme that wasn't very obvious but I hold dear is how selfish humanity can be and that they're not much different than the opposition- how Ungnyeo and Mujin would basically force Daewi and Mira, just teenagers at the end of the day, into wars that put their lives into peril, ultimately just sacrifices for the greater good of humanity), I think Yongje really wanted to highlight the human nature in everyone, but also the consequences of their own respective obsessions. They're seemingly good people, but they've also done terrible things. Selfishness in the guise of selflessness is something that can be found in a lot of goh characters, especially the main trio.

Mubong is one of my favorite villains in fiction, going from a false supporter of humanity to the final evil boss who would try to end them.
I hated him, but at the same time, wow. He was literally so carefully constructed. From the obsession of making humanity powerful out of his desire to not see it belittled again, to the utter disappointment that despite his efforts they're still absurdly weak and the majority would all just pray, depend on and put their hopes in someone else rather than fight for themselves. Something Mori also perfectly understood, as humanity either ostracized or worshipped him whenever it was convenient for them.

The antithesis between him and Mori was also amazing, and I really love how they're really two sides of a coin, kind of. It would seem that Mujin heavily reflected Wukong, Mori's past identity. For Mujin, it sort of worked like an opposite evolution of what Mori had.
While Mori was an existence that couldn't truly trust anyone, couldn't give 2 ***** about humanity or anything in general, slowly coming to understand them, discover their value and become more "human-like", Mujin had an obsession with its potential and felt utter disappointment when they didn't meet his expectations, slowly lost hope and ended up wanting to erase them and start over, losing his "humanity" in the process and ending up alone.

Last edited:
Mujin going from loving humanity, putting it above all to someone who hated it was...beautiful done.
At First, Mujin was "Anti-hero'ish" not really a bad guy and not really a good guy, sure he was basically preparing for ragnnork and helping humanity, but he was doing some shady shit to do it, and then to turn into a full blown evil God, something he utterly detested.
He is one of the good characters that embodied "Becoming what you hate".

At First, Mujin was "Anti-hero'ish" not really a bad guy and not really a good guy, sure he was basically preparing for ragnnork and helping humanity, but he was doing some shady shit to do it
He was shown from day 1 that he's not a good person, him killing off 2 politicians who threatened to expose his corruption in chapter 1.

Wanting humanity to be the strongest race was only his own selfish desire, a desire that was also shared by Ungnyeo. The GOH tournament was a net meant to find the Keys, but to his luck, Jecheondaeseong himself was trapped in it too. Even during the tournament, he intended to make Jegal win thinking he'd be an useful asset, essentially breaking the rules of his own competition. It was always about picking the right tools. Mori knew of this by the way, he stated very early that he doesn't trust Mujin. He (and everyone else kinda) essentially knew they were tools by the end of part 2 (and the situation never gave them any other choice, really), he just trusted him enough on the basis that they had common goals.

Mujin stated himself that he only kept Taejin alive when he found him just so he could use Mori more, since he was just that useful and powerful of a tool, and he's not stupid to not know that Mori would do anything for his grandfather (Jin Taejin was Mori's only motivation to play along with whatever Mujin and Ungnyeo cooked up in the first place). But after Ragnarok, Mori had already massacred most of the important gods and they signed a pact to not interfere in human affairs anymore, and Jin Taejin was no longer under captivity. From here, Mori had outlived his utility in Mujin's eyes.

Among many reasons, that was the main cause of betrayal. He hates and distrusts anything that's not human, and he knew Mori is, in fact, an immortal being that is very capricious. Literally the least person he could trust in the long run. And objectively, he's right. It's more complex than that of course, as neither Mori nor Taejin deserved this, but he couldn't trust an extremely powerful, eternal being that can easily turn against them if urged by whatever means to do so. And it is true that Mori, at the time, had no particular love towards humanity and actually seemingly looked down on it. He is indeed quick to hate them (As shown that Taejin had to tell him not to hate humanity too much, and later on he completely understood Mujin on why he was disappointed in humanity and started to show the same sentiments). So he attempted to get rid of him at the first opportunity. There were a lot of reasons which include pettiness from losing against Taejin, hate against anything that's not human, and his best interests for humanity.

The way Ungnyeo differentiated herself from Mujin was that her eyes were opened and she realized she was just exploiting teenagers for her own selfish motivations disguised as a selfless desire to help humanity and she tried her best to rectify that, resulting in her death.

Even after Ragnarok, what Mujin did to "help" humanity was basically just... eugenics. His doctrine made non power borrowers be seen as sub-human, basically employing selective breeding between power borrowers to improve the genetic quality of humans and create Generation X. He made huge advancements in medical science, but guess who were the only people who had accees to it: only executives and their families, aka particularly useful/strong power borrowers.

But he failed to change humanity, unfortunately. Just like Mori, they pretty much worshipped him as their saviour, but one downfall that shatters that illusion is enough for them to berate and ostracize him, because they always want to depend on someone without fighting for themselves. That was especially symbolized by the Power Borrowing system.

He was especially disappointed to see that despite his efforts, they're still nothing in the eyes of the gods, so he ultimately wanted to make up for his failures by erasing humanity and starting over.

He was shown from day 1 that he's not a good person, him killing off 2 politicians who threatened to expose his corruption in chapter 1.

Wanting humanity to be the strongest race was only his own selfish desire, a desire that was also shared by Ungnyeo. The GOH tournament was a net meant to find the Keys, but to his luck, Jecheondaeseong himself was trapped in it too. Even during the tournament, he intended to make Jegal win thinking he'd be an useful asset, essentially breaking the rules of his own competition. It was always about picking the right tools. Mori knew of this by the way, he stated very early that he doesn't trust Mujin. He (and everyone else kinda) essentially knew they were tools by the end of part 2 (and the situation never gave them any other choice, really), he just trusted him enough on the basis that they had common goals.

Mujin stated himself that he only kept Taejin alive when he found him just so he could use Mori more, since he was just that useful and powerful of a tool, and he's not stupid to not know that Mori would do anything for his grandfather (Jin Taejin was Mori's only motivation to play along with whatever Mujin and Ungnyeo cooked up in the first place). But after Ragnarok, Mori had already massacred most of the important gods and they signed a pact to not interfere in human affairs anymore, and Jin Taejin was no longer under captivity. From here, Mori had outlived his utility in Mujin's eyes.

Among many reasons, that was the main cause of betrayal. He hates and distrusts anything that's not human, and he knew Mori is, in fact, an immortal being that is very capricious. Literally the least person he could trust in the long run. And objectively, he's right. It's more complex than that of course, as neither Mori nor Taejin deserved this, but he couldn't trust an extremely powerful, eternal being that can easily turn against them if urged by whatever means to do so. And it is true that Mori, at the time, had no particular love towards humanity and actually seemingly looked down on it. He is indeed quick to hate them (As shown that Taejin had to tell him not to hate humanity too much, and later on he completely understood Mujin on why he was disappointed in humanity and started to show the same sentiments). So he attempted to get rid of him at the first opportunity. There were a lot of reasons which include pettiness from losing against Taejin, hate against anything that's not human, and his best interests for humanity.

The way Ungnyeo differentiated herself from Mujin was that her eyes were opened and she realized she was just exploiting teenagers for her own selfish motivations disguised as a selfless desire to help humanity and she tried her best to rectify that, resulting in her death.

Even after Ragnarok, what he did to "help" humanity was basically just... eugenics. His doctrine made non power borrowers be seen as sub-human, basically employing selective breeding between power borrowers to improve the genetic quality of humans and create Generation X. He made huge advancements in medical science, but guess who were the only people who had accees to it: only executives and their families, aka particularly useful/strong power borrowers.

But he failed to change humanity, unfortunately. Just like Mori, they pretty much worshipped him as their saviour, but one downfall that shatters that illusion is enough for them to berate and ostracize him, because they always want to depend on someone without fighting for themselves. That was especially symbolized by the Power Borrowing system.

He was especially disappointed to see that despite his efforts, they're still nothing in the eyes of the gods, so he ultimately wanted to make up for his failures by erasing humanity and starting over.
You cooked.
Tbh, I wish if there was a mini series that tackles what would happen if mujin one, I wanted to see the humanity he wanted to create.
All in all, Mujin iss simply one of the best written characters in GoH and one of the best villains imo.

You cooked.
Wait until I yap about Mori's complexity lmao. For me, he's the most fun one to talk about.

Tbh, I wish if there was a mini series that tackles what would happen if mujin one, I wanted to see the humanity he wanted to create.
Basically an army of mini-Mujins, as all of the kids were indoctrinated with Mujin's ideologies. They would still take a long time to grow as strong as Mujin want them to be, though. While this indoctrination lasts, they would be a pretty sad society where they see lives as mere numbers and nothing except strength matters...

I'd honestly prefer a Wukong Xuanzang journey spin-off or a First Heavenly War spin-off. I think they would significantly expand on the GOH worldbuilding which, I think, is the most lacking aspect of the series.

Wait until I yap about Mori's complexity lmao. For me, he's the most fun one to talk about.

Basically an army of mini-Mujins, as all of the kids were indoctrinated with Mujin's ideologies. They would still take a long time to grow as strong as Mujin want them to be, though. While this indoctrination lasts, they would be a pretty sad society where they see lives as mere numbers and nothing except strength matters...

I'd honestly prefer a Wukong Xuanzang journey spin-off or a First Heavenly War spin-off. I think they would significantly expand on the GOH worldbuilding which, I think, is the most lacking aspect of the series.
Mori is quite complex. [I also like how our main trio represents human-monster-gods..kinda].

I'd love to see a spin off that tackled Morissette early life and the war he waged, in a much more detailed way.

Mori is quite complex
[MODULE: CEO OF JIN MORI] [MORI YAPPING MODE ACTIVATED]
A little bit of a disclaimer, this is only my own analysis by connecting everything I know about him and attempting to understand his mentality.

The theme of self-acceptance shines most brightly within the character that is Mori. He's a character that desperately hangs on to the idea of his life having meaning. His enlightenment consists of finding worth in anything and everything, but also the acceptance of emptiness, granting him salvation from his fate of eternal torment. He is incapable of finding worth within himself, so he lives for the people who find said worth for him, and losing said people drives him into breaking and forfeiting his own life.

Starting off simple and from the beginning of his long life, he had an obsession with power since the very beginning. While it seemed to be a blind obsession, it was because it would seem he hadn't found any meaning in his own existence. He couldn't find anything worthy except his strength. But other than that, he felt like he had absolutely nothing to lose, so he only aimed to act however he pleased, pursuing strength without rhyme or reason.

Would he find his purpose if he chased strength? Who knows. Perhaps that’s what he might’ve believed, but he mainly did it because he wished so. It was the same when he waged the First Heavenly War. He just didn't like the gods looking down on him, so he aimed to conquer them, everything around him, ally or foe, ending up in ruins. So what if he died trying? His life was senseless anyway. He just did whatever he desired, so he would've died with no regrets... Kill, kill, kill... until he could feel the void inside his chest get filled with ecstasy. It was such an addicting feeling that he wouldn’t mind dying. He just couldn't see worth in anything.

This is where Xuanzang played a huge part in his shift in personality. She saw kindness in him (as she believed that every being, humans or demons, had Buddha within them) and fell in love with it. She found something else that's of value within him, and she brought it out, thawing his stone cold heart. Mori learned the value of life and trust from her. Despite acting in ways that would typically cause him to be feared and/or despised, she still loved him. For that, in his eyes, she became his reason to live. He had at last discovered what his life's meaning: to protect, and he would do anything to protect his reason to live. Due to forming attachments, it was perhaps then that he gained a great fear of death.
But unfortunately, as we all know, he fails. He's forced to devour alive the very being he lived for, engraining not only a deep fear and hate for the one who put him into this situation, Tathagata, but also a deep hatred for himself and a desperate fear of failure. He felt weak, he felt like a failure, and he felt disgusted with himself. Xuanzang's death meant the end of his own reason to live. What he had finally found after such a long time was gone, and losing something after gaining it is unbearable. One can't live without it any longer, yet her final, sincere wish was for him to continue living. But he killed his own reason for living... His only option left was to die. But he wasn't allowed to. Not by the fate he was trapped in, not by Xuanzang's will, not by his own fear of death. And so the first Karmic Cycle came to an end.

In the Second Karmic Cycle, this is essentially how the "Jin Mori" persona came to be. Parts of his behavior closely resemble Xuanzang's to uncanny degrees. Despite being unable to recall anything (due to his memories being sealed + very likely dissociative amnesia), he was always aware that something felt wrong about him, that something was missing, but always tried not to think about it and hid from the truth. Jin Taejin became his 2nd reason to live, as Taejin became his parental figure, always comforting him when he felt down or anxious. It was his first experience feeling unconditional familial love.

We can delve a little deeper into Mori's behavior during the 2nd karmic cycle. When he was separated from Taejin at the age of 6, he initially ignored his request to make friends, for the same reason as before. He detested weakness, and he disliked having to rely on anyone, as it hurt his pride. Until the age of 17, he had no social connections other than his grandfather. But that changed as he made meaningful connections such as Mira and Daewi, two people he came to hold very dearly. He called Mira and Daewi his friends before, but it wasn't until they showed up at his door to celebrate his birthday that he realized that he had actually made genuine connections. Knowing that they would ultimately ended up being miserable in Ragnarok because of him and unable to do anything, he was showered in guilt. As his fate dictates, he ultimately lost Taejin too, even if he had sacrificed so much. Even if he feared pain, even if he feared death, he had always faced them. Did his sacrifices, his suffering mean nothing? If he can't play his part, then what is he here for? Everything he worked for would just turn to ruin.

When he regained his memories, the first thing he did was reject his past identity. He dissociated himself from the him that he despised. This was a new life. He wouldn't repeat the same mistakes. He would succeed at what his past self failed.

In essence, if he loses anyone he deeply cares about, the hatred he holds for himself accentuates and he breaks, especially in the cases of those he literally bases his entire reason to live on. He is a being terribly afraid of death, but when he breaks, it's like that does not matter anymore; There's no need for his existence to continue, which results in his survival instincts kicking in and "running away". Therefore, his acts of protection are not only backed up by his genuine love towards these people, but also by a desperate fear of breaking again. Acts that come off as "selfless". He may be strong physically and may put on fearless and uncaring acts, but he is, in actuality, extremely fragile.
He considers himself an awful, despicable existence. Failures drive him into severe anxiety, fear and self-blame, and make him experience recurring nightmares about his past traumatic experiences. He has a tendency to hide his true feelings, as evidenced by the fact that when informed of Jin Taejin's disappearance or the possibility of Tathagata's revival, he pretended not to be concerned in front of others, but was later shown to be deeply shaken when alone. He always tries to discard his "weak", "wretched" self by acting as though everything is fine until he eventually mentally exhausts himself. As he closed off his heart, almost never lets anything get revealed about himself or his true feelings and usually avoids topics regarding his past experiences, very few people have actually witnessed his behavior whenever his façade fell.

Oh my god there's so many things I wanna say about him that I can't fit all of this in...

In his 3rd Karmic Cycle, Dan Ahan became his 3rd reason to live. He was moved by her will to live in a moment where he had lost his own. But he had run away from himself yet again by hiding behind the identity of "Dan Mori", and things basically repeat up to a point. He refuses to acknowledge his past identities, surpressing his own identities and hiding from himself, from reality. But why was he eluding himself in the first place? Again, because he loathed himself. Because he didn't see any value in himself. Because he had already repeatedly failed to keep his loved ones safe. Because he can't help but blame himself.

Due to the fact that he failed to defend his loved ones before, he strongly believed that he is worthless and a coward despite his great power. Hearing about Tathagata's possible resurrection made him fearful as he wouldn't be able to cope anymore if he lost anyone else he holds dear. Despite having a terrible fear of dying, he would confront any life threatening situation if it means it would make his existence worthwhile in his eyes. It's how he's always been. But this fear is now overshadowed by an even bigger fear- having to flee from everything once more in order to survive and ending up watching as the things he wants to protect vanish before him like they have several times before.

It is especially in this cycle that he's not the 'perfect' image he painted for himself as Jin Mori, showing his vulnerabilities to the readers more than ever. He can be very pathetic, cruel, indifferent and vengeful.

Continuing...

Since there's a pretty big difference between his real self and the act he puts up, he shocks even the ones who considered that they knew him well. Again, he can be pretty uncaring. Daewi himself was also repeatedly shown sweating whenever Mori does or says something totally unhinged. His own best friend is incapable of guessing his next move, on edge that he'll just gonna say "nah I'm done let's just kill everyone". His sister wondered if she knew the true him, as someone who she knew as kind associated himself with someone like Xiaochen, who valued buildings more than people. Dean had witnessed his bloodlusted self, disrupting the image of the kindhearted master he had in his mind.

He is ultimately a demon who puts his desires first and foremost. His happen to be a desire to protect, a desire to find his self worth, a desire for power, all tied together. The manhwa is his road to satisfying and emptying himself of these desires, observing the bigger picture while also observing himself.

He's heavily influenced by the people around him, and it was fortunate he met good people who made him the way he is.

It took a long time, but he gets to accept himself, his feelings and his identities, as well as the emotional burden that goes with them, as he realizes that everything that has happened in his life has served a purpose. He resolved to not run away from and discard himself again, even if he knows death is what awaits him at the end of the road. He understood he is not alone and should not fight by himself, as everyone has his back.

And so, he was able to break the fate that had forced him under eternal misery for eons.

He acknowledges not only that the cross he carried was a salvation, not a stigma, but also that everything has a purpose in the grand scheme of things, hence why he no longer hates or loves his enemies, but simply understands their purpose and reasons, nothing being without a meaning. Purifying the world of malice as an act of ablution made him reach an absolute state of existence, becoming the world itself. He finally loves himself as he loves everyone else. He is a paradox that is both selfish and selfless at the same time.

ok MAYBE I should stop yapping now I kinda ran out of ideas for now. I'll soooo wake up with 50 more paragraphs in my head ahaha

Mistress of yappanise-
Jk, but seriously mori himself is one of the most of complex and badass characters.
Plus I also love how at first when he was the monkey king, he fought selfishly, not caring about everyone but after meeting xuan. And each time he gets reincarnated (?) He gets a reason to be less selfish (like you said) I also love how Mori hue battles with acceptance, from merely thinking himself as mori's clone and kinda putting himself down to..being more real? Being someone who's separate from mori, and becoming in terms with himself. And lastly, I love how mori and mujin finished thier fight. Mujin hot killed by the thing he hates most and loved most, A God and humanity. And Mori wone via borrowed power [something he showed disdained at, and hated and relied on his own strength].

Chapter 376, ***** been crazy, mori skill stomping the executives was great and dawei and llpoyo throwing down was great to(even though we didn’t get to see a lot of it). But mubong apologizing to mori and using human weakness as his reasoning is very surprising but also makes since with his shady ass character

And each time he gets reincarnated (?)
To clarify, reincarnation is not an accurate word, since he never reincarnated. It's the same body and he never actually died, so... it's really him having different identities

I also love how Mori hue battles with acceptance, from merely thinking himself as mori's clone and kinda putting himself down to..being more real? Being someone who's separate from mori, and becoming in terms with himself.
That's why I think the 3 Moris are pretty genius when it comes to each other. They all struggle with identity issues.

Mori Hui learnt that he's his own person and Mori Jung eventually came to accept that he has his own individuality and should take his own path in life without being restricted by his inferiority complex towards Mori Jin.

However, Mori Jin takes the longest to accept himself, and he's actually quite the opposite- he hates himself and rejects his own identity several times. He's the original that both Mori Hui and Mori Jung's character developments revolve around, yet he's the one who can't accept himself the most...

Chapter 466, ok so I’m still enjoying the series but Mira’s abilities still confuse me. I get that she’s super strong(even though the body of the jade emperor is only in her right arm), but during her fight with dawei she just wipes out a natural force. I was under the impression that on the sage’s wisdom could do that. And I think mandeok shares his powers with her somehow to control his swords during the whole rocket thing which I’m not sure how that works.

she just wipes out a natural force. I was under the impression that on the sage’s wisdom could do that.
Her control over the natural forces is restricted with just the Body, but she is still capable of using them. Even if the powers are split, they're still the powers of the Jade Emperor, so...

And I think mandeok shares his powers with her somehow to control his swords during the whole rocket thing which I’m not sure how that works.
He's done that since his introduction. The regeneration and creation are not his abilities- they're borrowed from the Jade Emperor's own. But I really, really need to properly reread, since some things are starting to fade away from my mind.

Yongje never revealed Mandeok's borrowed power, just his primeval one, which is unfortunate...

Last edited:
Chapter 485, ok so a lot of crazy shit has happened in the last couple of chapters but I just thought something. Why hasn’t mori jin used his acupuncture? I get he can’t use his kaioken ability but he should be able to mess people up with his acupuncture.

Chapter 485, ok so a lot of crazy shit has happened in the last couple of chapters but I just thought something. Why hasn’t mori jin used his acupuncture? I get he can’t use his kaioken ability but he should be able to mess people up with his acupuncture.
Remember how he tried to use it on Satan and it did basically nothing? Yeah using it on Mujin would probably be 10x worse

Were there any moments post Moris reveal as Mori Jin where the acupuncture could have completely changed the outcome of an event?

Were there any moments post Moris reveal as Mori Jin where the acupuncture could have completely changed the outcome of an event?
To be completely honest, I don't think there was any moment in particular. It's just that he could've used the bongchim techniques used for offense against the enemies, but he just didn't. I guess you can excuse that retaek is just better in general and there was no need.

Yongje in general tends to forget things, like Mori testing out using the armorsuits for offense instead of just defense. He did that just once in a practice match against Daewi then... never again.

It probably would have helped when he was fighting mubong at the end of the GoH tournament
Maybe? But Mori wanted to beat the shit out of him for betraying him and was so weakened he didn't even use retaek so it might not have been an option.
or when he was fighting that tam martial artiest and maybe the dragon chick
Tam has a very unique physiology so we don't know how it would interact with acupuncture + Mori was nerfing himself on purpose during that fight.

And Idk about Ogre. She was just a mind and could casually pop her ribcage out of her body so there's a good enough reason to assume it also might have not worked.

Back