• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Yeouijus should have absorption, as Junior says that the dragons will absorb Mori if he wasn't strong enough.

Source: Chapter 489
Hmm it seems that it only absorbs your soul if you try to wield the Yeoui without the owners approval/being strong enough. So the soul absorption should be limited.
Mori can also control the trajectory of his Yeouis and homed in on Ogre, giving him homing Attack.
Eeeh ig?
He can also sense life force, it seems.
Can you send a scan?
Yeoui should have madness manipulation type 2 since it breaks the mind of the user if they are not strong enough, even Mori had some trouble controlling the yeouis.
Madness manip is weird and I'll honestly have to look into madness manip in the verse in general.
Also, Daewi can reconstruct matter at the sub-atomic level.
Already on his profile as far as I'm aware

he just kissed Ahan in one of the side stories.
He did none of that, are you crazy? They're siblings.

Also he is the bastard child of Gaia, so he is a relative of Sanzang
1. Gaia is his creator, he doesn't have Gaia's genes. She created him, not birthed him.
2. Sanzang isn't blood related to Gaia either, it's called "Gaia's blood" because she received her power, the power of a prophet.

Again, what cursed version of goh did you read?

He did none of that are you crazy? They're siblings.

1. Gaia is his creator, he doesn't have Gaia's genes. She created him, not birthed him.
2. Sanzang isn't blood related to Gaia either, it's called "Gaia's blood" because she received her power, the power of a prophet.

Again, what cursed version of goh did you read?
Oh my god, my website be trippin'. No, my TikTok has been trippin' too. Especially Modan, his edits made me trip.

Okay guys. This is it for me. No more living for me. Tomorrow, I will head to India for surgery. If successful, I will comeback in a month or so. If it fails, well, say goodbye to me.

Is there a set year for something to be a newgen? MHA started 10 years ago and I'm pretty sure it's still getting called that 😭
Bad misconceptions on new gen I think. We don't call something like Akame Ga Kill new gen, it came out in 2010. But I figured since most call MHA new gen or BC I should include mangas around that time. I personally consider new gen to be 2018-2024, cause ya know that's when the new big mangas were made or around there (JJK, CSM, K8, UU, Sakadays). Calling something a decade+ old as new gen just doesn't make sense.

Probably the first crossverse Ogre match up in history lmao

how can mori interact with yasuo's ae type 1

Yasuos abstraction isn't stated in his profile. Mori has concept and info manip and AE himself which Yasuo might not be capable of interacting with.

But I don't think that's even the main problem. The problem with the match up would be that Mori passively mind ***** him and overall hax stomps him out of existence

CM1 justification in his profile not even describe CM1

Yasuos abstraction isn't stated in his profile. Mori has concept and info manip and AE himself which Yasuo might not be capable of interacting with.

But I don't think that's even the main problem. The problem with the match up would be that Mori passively mind ***** him and overall hax stomps him out of existence
CM1 justification in his profile not even describe CM1
I'm gonna open a mori vs yasuo match

I’m at chapter 342, and I’m kinda curious what are you guys thoughts on the series counting past ragnarok as I’ve seen a decent bit of fans say the series should have ended there.

I’m at chapter 342, and I’m kinda curious what are you guys thoughts on the series counting past ragnarok as I’ve seen a decent bit of fans say the series should have ended there.
Part 6 (everything after ragnarok) is genuinely the best part of GoH.
People who say GoH should have ended after ragnarok are usually people who wanted GoH to be a solo leveling-like power fantasy manhwa with a ridiculously OP protagonist and nothing more.

Back