• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I will say, that out of any series I've seen. None of them have displayed such blatant levels of planetary feats ever.

Like the series is so unapologetically cosmic level and it doesn't even feel like power creep because everyone is literally just that level.

Even One Punch Man has to maintain some level of power ceiling so the setting doesn't destroy itself.

But with GoH everything is destructible because everything has legitimately gone to shit. Billions of people dying is just another Tuesday and planets were made to be destroyed.
GoH has so many planet levels feast that are not even planet level, all areabove planet level, their earthquake feat is even above our wiki's cap.

Tier 5:
-Zeus Stomp 5-C 2.60124e+29 J
-Daewi Pull Moon High 5-A 5.7551756e+37 J
-Mubong destroy Moon High 5-A 2.2847631e+38 J
-Oareguk Destruction High 5-A 5.0971693e+39 J

Tier 4:

-Satan Pull Mars Low 4-C 1.7094403e+41 J
-King Big Bang Low 4-C 2.3792857e+41 J
-Jupiter Push 4-C 6.7802005e+42 J

I've even seen Daewi big bang calced at Large Planet

Listen guys, just read any summary or explanation of the Journey to the West and you'll understand the feat

As the Buddha, Tathagata is one with the Universe and his palm can hold the entire universe, so he tricks Sun Wukong

This feat is DIRECTLY implied to have happened twice, with the idea being Mori jumps to the edge of the universe and writes his name down, where Tathagata reveals that his hand is one with the entire universe and so Sun Wukong just wrote his name down on Tathagata's finger

Now you may say "But the scale doesn't really portray that", but like Tathagata's size has never been properly to scale with anything... So yeah, the narrative is clear IMO that this feat should be taken as literally and Tathagata would be like 3-A to Low 2-C

Listen guys, just read any summary or explanation of the Journey to the West and you'll understand the feat

As the Buddha, Tathagata is one with the Universe and his palm can hold the entire universe, so he tricks Sun Wukong

This feat is DIRECTLY implied to have happened twice, with the idea being Mori jumps to the edge of the universe and writes his name down, where Tathagata reveals that his hand is one with the entire universe and so Sun Wukong just wrote his name down on Tathagata's finger

Now you may say "But the scale doesn't really portray that", but like Tathagata's size has never been properly to scale with anything... So yeah, the narrative is clear IMO that this feat should be taken as literally and Tathagata would be like 3-A to Low 2-C
I cannot tell if you're serious or joking.

I am 100% serious

Journey to the West is basically canon to the God of Highschool
I mean... I guess? That kinda makes sense? Ish? The assertation that we can use another story to support changes to another story's stats despite similarities just rubs the me wrong way I guess.

Is there any reason why Mori Jin also doesn't have Body Control via being able to "squeeze every single muscle in his body" as Mori Hui does? If Hui can do it so can Jin since it's never stated that Hui learned the ability through his Staff training or whatever.

There are few things that missing for a quite a few profiles, for example Gravity Manipulation resistance, since anyone resisting increased gravity of any form would be resisting gravity at greater than normal levels

Also would Post Ogre Mori fighting Supreme God Mubong count as Instinctive Reaction since he wasn't thinking of anything and just moving he's body and shit

Also would Post Ogre Mori fighting Supreme God Mubong count as Instinctive Reaction since he wasn't thinking of anything and just moving he's body and shit
He already has Instinctive Reactions.
There are few things that missing for a quite a few profiles, for example Gravity Manipulation resistance, since anyone resisting increased gravity of any form would be resisting gravity at greater than normal levels
Pretty much anybody whose stood in the Jade Emperor's gravity should have it. Like Zeus who doesn't have it for some reason.

Also when he fight Ogre too, when he created the move with the Yeoui where he just shoved the Yeoui in the Dragon Kings Stomach would that also count as Instinctive Reaction? Forgot what the name of the move was

Also when he fight Ogre too, when he created the move with the Yeoui where he just shoved the Yeoui in the Dragon Kings Stomach would that also count as Instinctive Reaction? Forgot what the name of the move was
The move was called Jichuk.

And that'd be both an IR feat and also an Accelerated Development feat.

Webtoon. 2015.

Back when I started, the latest arc was the international GoH tournament.

I found it around 2015 when Webtoon released that promotional video for that shitty GoH game. Thought it was something for an anime.

I found GOH at 2020, since 2020 gave me so much free time that i could watch anime like everyday and read mangas and other shit. Before quarantine i hardly have anytime to explore different series and 2017-2018 i don't have any phone so really made it harder for me to explore other *****.

Just thought of something, would a calc of this even get any higher than our current 4-B stats??
Probably not. At best it would be like High 6-A or Low 5-B. A similar clac for another verse I manage was also done and got about the same results.

wtf

New GoH chapter: Mujin summons the next Tathagata weapon, it's a shit ton of small fairy like creatures. Each of them is strong enough to drive SG Mori across the planet and physically challenge him. Mori summons all the Yeouiju and their spirits, contending against Mujin, but he gradually shatters them all, each in one attack. At the end the fairies all blast Mori, but he opens a dimensional rift(?) and summons different iterations of himself from throughout the multiverse.

Back