• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I was writing the in-universe revision for like 30 minutes just for my page to refresh, losing the whole thing
spongebob-squarepants-tired.png
That happens a lot to me too.. kinda stings, doesn't it? I always try to save but my network says otherwise.

someone once actually posted about Mori's recoilless on AO3. like legit wiki page type shit. anything is possible if you put your mind to it
I am not saying it's impossible, just that I don't like going through a lot of processes. I am more of a "Let's go through that scary looking place where we could possibly die instead of this lush garden that could give us a better chance of survival because it looks like a shortcut" type of guy.

It's still good to keep all of your info in hand, in case progress is lost you at least still have the text

I usually do that, especially when actually applying changes to the profiles. But I was thinking I can do the whole thread in one go so it wouldn't be necessary 😭
I had these problems in Yt comment sections before. On phone specifically. I write an essay to prove feats/statements, then get off to gather resources and then when I go back the app refreshes ☠️☠️☠️

It used to happen when I would type in an argument on mobile on this platform, and god forbid I switched apps to double check my statements or something... progress = gone

so I forced myself into always typing into the notes app first

This should probably also go here. 50th Aizen vs Satan thread (wooo and Satans profile is still not finished 😭)

I'm going to drop a simple revision to add scans to Okhwang , is anyone interested in helping me putting the scans to his profile once it's gets accepted?

CRT Abstract Existence (Type 1) stuff

CRT Abstract Existence (Type 1) stuff

Let's go, a double whammy today

For those who are intrested
Calm down with the threads for a second, there's a limit on how many ongoing CRTs can be open for a single verse at a time

Looking at the calc itself, using 30 seconds is just wrong. The standard time frame should be 1 second because the feat happened in 1 panel and was portrayed as instant. There is absolutely no basis for such a ridiculously long time frame. The absolute highest time frame possible would be 3 seconds as the Yeoui is fully stretched at the end of the 3rd panel.

That being said, I'm not really going to do anything about it. I think Yeouis length tends to be pretty inconsistent and it stretching an inter solar system distance is a massive outlier for it. There are better feats to calc and better arguments for speed scaling (all which I'm planning to get to) anyway.

Looking at the calc itself, using 30 seconds is just wrong. The standard time frame should be 1 second because the feat happened in 1 panel and was portrayed as instant. There is absolutely no basis for such a ridiculously long time frame. The absolute highest time frame possible would be 3 seconds as the Yeoui is fully stretched at the end of the 3rd panel.

That being said, I'm not really going to do anything about it. I think Yeouis length tends to be pretty inconsistent and it stretching an inter solar system distance is a massive outlier for it. There are better feats to calc and better arguments for speed scaling (all which I'm planning to get to) anyway.
Yes I know the time frame it shouldn't be 30 seconds, But I don't want to argue with the staff any more

for a Yeouis length Yes, you could say it's inconsistent or massive outlier but,
Mori can see battles in other solar systems But Mori could not see the bottom of the Heavenly Realm floor. and Yeouis could stretch all the way to the bottom of the Heavenly Realm floor.

And the reason I came here to ask for help. Because I'm so new here that I still don't know how to make a CRT.

You could say it's an upgrade, because Mori need to use Acceleration mode to move that fast (4457000c)

but in my calculations He doesn't have to use Acceleration mode to move that fast
Not really? The King scales to speed mode Mori rn and Mori in ragnarok scales to him without it so he still kidna scales to the same value.
Yes I know the time frame it shouldn't be 30 seconds, But I don't want to argue with the staff any more

for a Yeouis length Yes, you could say it's inconsistent or massive outlier but,
Mori can see battles in other solar systems But Mori could not see the bottom of the Heavenly Realm floor. and Yeouis could stretch all the way to the bottom of the Heavenly Realm floor.
Yeah and that's the outlier. Moris Yeoui usually only extends few light minutes long, not over 4 light years.

Not really? The King scales to speed mode Mori rn and Mori in ragnarok scales to him without it so he still kidna scales to the same value.

Yeah and that's the outlier. Moris Yeoui usually only extends few light minutes long, not over 4 light years.
Do you have any evidence to confirm that Yeoui can only extends few light minutes long, and not over 4 light years?

Last edited:
Back