• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I have a question.

Would omniscience or nigh omniscience apply to Mori? I am considering 3 points:

1. In 567 (if I remember correctly), I remember him mentioning that he appeared on Earth because Taejin called out to him in her mind, and in 569 he told her that he'll appear whenever she's in trouble;
2. He leaves Mira, Daewi and Taejin's problems unresolved as he trusts that they will eventually be solved, but saves the words "Everything will be fine" to himself when Mira was concerned in her mind whether her future child would be fine or not;
3. This one is taken from a friend, but the english scans mention that Tathagata held the truth of the universe- his argument is that Mori, as a higher being, would have access to that truth aswell.

I can't say with certainty how related this is to the previous question, but can mind reading be considered for Mori aswell since he responded to Mujin's thoughts? This happened again in the last chapter, see points 1 and 2 of my previous question.

Yeah he should be Omniscient.

Yeah he should be Omniscient.
Here Some Haxs I Think Mori Should Have Which I Haven’t Really Seen Mention.
Higher Dimensional Manipulation.
Acausality Type 5.
Immortality Type 1 and 5.
Multilocation.
Causality Manipulation.

Here Some Haxs I Think Mori Should Have Which I Haven’t Really Seen Mention.
Higher Dimensional Manipulation.
Acausality Type 5.
Immortality Type 1 and 5.
Multilocation.
Causality Manipulation.
Yes
No
Yes and no
No
Yes
Yes

How about Large Size (Type 8)?

Since he reach Heaven and see all of Creation just like past, present and future only like a flatland

No. He's literally just looking via his ascended existence. He physically isn't everywhere in 3D space as evidenced by how he wasn't present in Mira, Daewi, Taejin, or Ahan's lives.

Yes
No
Yes and no
No
Yes
Yes
No on Multilocation? I thought that was an easy one giving the fact he’s omnipresent and when he was in nirvana in the future/present he was shown to create an avatar in the past.
My explanation for 2 and 4 is for when he broke out the karmic cycle and controls it now which is basically like the concept of cause and effect.
3 immortality type 5 I’m pretty sure there was something about him escaping the cycle of life and death or rebirth something like that

Last edited:
No. He's literally just looking via his ascended existence. He physically isn't everywhere in 3D space as evidenced by how he wasn't present in Mira, Daewi, Taejin, or Ahan's lives.
He’s not just looking. He’s actually there in the past and can be sensed since Satan sensed Xuangzang when she did the same thing

It should actually be acausality type 4 but Mori should still have acausality due to scaling and being above Mujin.
I was thinking of type 4 but it’s says something about whole different systems and I think karmic cycle is one system it just based on who makes the chain of cause and effect so I went with 5 🫠

I think he has infinite speed cause of the fact he reaches the outer edges of the universe and the universe is infinitely expanding.
That's 1 thing i agree with and i requested this before but.gpt ignored for some reason bc they said we can't quantify it bc it's just a statement 💀💀

Honestly I think it’s coming out really nice

The low 2C and 2C stuff could be reworded a bit though sure but it’s clearly not done yet.

Feels bad man when my guy has to go through the whole series over again to find the most obscure but busted power.

The low 2C and 2C stuff could be reworded a bit though sure but it’s clearly not done yet.

Feels bad man when my guy has to go through the whole series over again to find the most obscure but busted power.
Its should be solid 2-C rather than At least Low, Likely 2-C. Since Mori itself can govern all creation include all universes exist also raw translation is he become rules all universes and all things.

Anyway it should added Mubong sandbox profile too

i think if he’s ganna use the heavenly realm dimensions he should do 2-B cause there’s like thousands of them.

i think if he’s ganna use the heavenly realm dimensions he should do 2-B cause there’s like thousands of them.
We probably should save that for a separate CRT later on. After this upgrade goes through.

If Mori is above all of creation that means he’s not only above all the separate space-times in his own universe, but also above all the different “possibilities” each decision can make in the future resulting in a separate timeline as well as the entirely separate universes that also are in the cosmology of god of highschool.

2B is definitely a possibility, just one that’s prolly best held off for rn

Oh I also think we need to change some of the 4A keys to 3C keys since those were made before Mori did his galaxy wide feat.

So another upgrade for non nirvana Mori too

I’m confused why nirvana Mori wouldn’t have immortality type 5. It’s stated that he broke free from the samsara which Is bounded by life and death
I wonder if this image may be related to this since it talks about the transduality of all things which Mori controls.

unknown.png

These raws were also omitted from the English translation for some reason.

This may be in support to the immortality point as well (or it might be another form of low-godly regen) but in the final chapter of 564, it was implied by both Mori and Mubong himself that he could resurrect himself again if he really wanted to despite being totally erased, but ultimately gave up in the end to stay in Naraka with his loved ones.

This is in tandem with Mubong just previously being able to still regenerate and resurrect himself despite ‘death’ continually gripping him.

This may be in support to the immortality point as well (or it might be another form of low-godly regen) but in the final chapter of 564, it was implied by both Mori and Mubong himself that he could resurrect himself again if he really wanted to despite being totally erased, but ultimately gave up in the end to stay in Naraka with his loved ones.

This is in tandem with Mubong just previously being able to still regenerate and resurrect himself despite ‘death’ continually gripping him.
When did Mori exactly say he can resurrect himself if he wanted to?

When did Mori exactly say he can resurrect himself if he wanted to?
He kind of implied it in the flashback in chapter 568 when he questioned if Mubong was returning to life. So Mori thought he could’ve if he was worried of it happening again.

I think this was also kind of implied in 564 when Mujin was in Naraka and reached before sighing to himself and turning towards the other side to meet the people he cared about.

He kind of implied it in the flashback in chapter 568 when he questioned if Mubong was returning to life. So Mori thought he could’ve if he was worried of it happening again.

I think this was also kind of implied in 564 when Mujin was in Naraka and reached before sighing to himself and turning towards the other side to meet the people he cared about.
I don't think that's proof but okay... I just need some scans on that, also

I heard some ppl said that Mori wasn't erasing Mubong but was deconstucting his body, which I disagree with, he commanded him to disappear and he was "Fading away". I see why they could think it was that as he stated multiple times after that his body is "breaking off" n shit, but even then, I think it was both deconstruction and existence erasure due to the fact he was stated to be "fading away" and Mori clearly wanted to erase him out of existence when he said "disappear", and also because it was an after effect on his body that caused it to later on (even if he survived thanks to the red wings) break apart and other things due to Mori's power overwhelming him.
What do u think?

I don't think that's proof but okay... I just need some scans on that, also

I heard some ppl said that Mori wasn't erasing Mubong but was deconstucting his body, which I disagree with, he commanded him to disappear and he was "Fading away". I see why they could think it was that as he stated multiple times after that his body is "breaking off" n shit, but even then, I think it was both deconstruction and existence erasure due to the fact he was stated to be "fading away" and Mori clearly wanted to erase him out of existence when he said "disappear", and also because it was an after effect on his body that caused it to later on (even if he survived thanks to the red wings) break apart and other things due to Mori's power overwhelming him.
What do u think?
For the second part it’s definitely existence erasure. Mujin even described himself as being disintegrated after Mori began to erase him. And once he actually does die he literally does just as he says and simply fades away from existence. So it definitely is straight existence erasure

As for the other stuff.

Here is the part where Mujin looks towards the living and reaches as if to go back before ultimately deciding against and turning towards the other side where Naraka leads. I mean he’s literally shown at a stop as well signifying both sides of the living and the dead.

He was also previously rejecting death prior to that scene as well.

And like I said in the beginning of the flashback in 568 Mori was under the assumption that Mujin was once again trying to resurrect himself which was what happening when he first rejected the karma to begin with.

Back