• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool • Minor Ability Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

azontr

He/Him
Some minor ability changes that I would like to point out.

Mori Jin should get Body Control via scaling to Mori Hui who is capable of squeezing every single muscle in his body. This would apply to his World Competition Arc key.

Mori Dan should get Electricity Manipulation added to his Post-Training abilities tabber outside of Geundoowun via 32nd Thunder Dragon.

In the same key, he should get Paralysis Inducement via Darkness Manipulation via 180th Moon Shadow. (The feat can be found in the same Chapter as 32nd Thunder Dragon, since both feats happen in the same chapter.)

Danmaku for Mori Dan. In the same chapter as his previous additions, he rains down a substantial amount of Yeoui onto Rabbit.

Limited Resistance to Power Mimicry for Mori Dan in his Pre-Training abilities tabber due to Dean being unable to copy his recoilles Re-Taekwando.

Zeus (and all Gods/Characters who scale to or above him) need Gravity Manipulation resistance since Zeus withstood Daewi multiplying gravity up to 1000x.

Last edited:
ANOTHER THING. ****.

Danmaku for Mori Dan. In the same chapter as his previous additions, he rains down a substantial amount of Yeoui onto Rabbit.

Nothing really i'm just unsure to what i'm thinking, also the resistance to power mimicry should be limited since Dean can't copy only recoilless but perfectly copied other martial art things that Mori did.

Damn, should we just pile up every additions or revision for the next CRT next time? Possibly the tier 2 ***** too this isn't getting any input. Have you tried commenting on the Content Revision Promotion Thread?

I should be sleeping right now.

I haven't put it on the Content Revision Promotion Thread but I'll probably do it soon. This is a really simple revision so I dunno why nobody is responding lol.

I think grav should come under LS rather than grab resis but eh. Rest seems fine to me.
Should it? If that's the case then wouldn't most cases of Gravity Manipulation resistance just be tallied as a LS feat?

It depends on how exactly it's done. But in this case, it comes under LS. So, this is where you can use LS multiplier and whatnot.

But uh I'll deal with that in a different thread so we'll just call the Gravity Manipulation resistance rejected and I'll apply the other shit.

Yeah I agree. However the gravity thing is just LS I believe.

I already applied all the stuff lol. I never applied Gravity though as that was rejected already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back