• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School AP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Here we are again. Back with another God of High School revision. As always, I'll keep it short and easy to understand.

High 6-C to 6-C downgrade
Ok so, with the recent AP revisions making Bishops and The Six 6-A, the originator of the High 6-C calc is now also 6-A. This means that the Commissioners and GoH participants that scaled to this calc now no longer scale, due to the immense gap between the given rating and their next best rating (Low 6-B).

Since the Low 6-B rating in and of itself is flimsy as all hell, we turn to Power's assorted GoH calcs for ratings. Now, a single Angelos was able to survive the nuking of Seoul by a nuke with the combined power of 567 nuclear warheads. The resulting yield was 3.558492e+19J, barely Island level. Later on in the series, when the Taboo was lifted, fodder GoH contestants and monsters could easily kill Nephelims, beings stronger than Angelos. This means that GoH contestants can scale to 6-C.

This is consistent because we have multiple island level feats, including Mori Hui, Daewi, and Mira breaking an island apart with their combined attacks, Hercules carrying up the sky, which should scale nicely with myth Hercules doing the same ending with a 6-C value, and Mira splitting both mountains and clouds under the influence of 2x Jeahbongchim.

Now, I know there will be some issue with scaling a 6-C attack that killed the 6-A caster and severely injured Bishop to fodder, but consider it PIS and an outlier that Jaeson died to the attack. Nowhere is it shown that Bishops or The Six are remotely on par with any of the contestants or Priests. Therefore I think the 6-C rating should stick.

Martial Arts Increases AP
I think it is no secret that GoH is a very martial arts-oriented webcomic. Now the idea that martial arts increased AP in GoH has been around for quite some time. Some of us already treat it as fact, but I'm here today to solidify it. Besides the already obvious fact that Re-Taekwondo blatantly increases AP when performed, there are other examples of martial arts increasing AP such as:

Mujin explaining that the origin of Martial Arts was literally to create an alternative to borrowing power from the Gods.

Daewi completely destroying the Greek Gods with Kyokushin Karate after Poseidon commented that even after receiving Okhwang's powers, he was still physically just a human.

Hallyang bruising Zeus with Panhandler even though he was physically 6-A.

Daewi completely memeing on Executives with Karate as he was unable to use his powers on them.

I think the above is more than enough proof to justify all Martial Arts users being capable of increasing their AP when performing their respective art.

Summary
All High 6-Cs will now be adjusted to near baseline 6-C, with Chapter 2 contestants being High 7-A+ for being vastly weaker than their Chapter 3 counterparts.

All Martial Arts users will now have "higher with <insert martial art here>" on their profiles.

That will be all.

Gotta point out that Hui and Herc boy can both damage barbadium, which as a material is the explicit reason for Ardun's durability.

Also, the sky in this case is not the physical atmosphere, but a ball containing the constellations. That wouldn't give the same 6-C tier, since it's either a literal ball around the size of Atlas or the constellations.

Mubong (who is the most knowledgeable human on stuff like borrowed powers and rankings among the gods) also compares myth Herc to myth Wukong.

Myth Herc also singlehandedly defeated the giants who should be near Greek god level.

He's also referred to as the strongest in Olympus.

Herc is also essentially described as the strongest borrowed power, one that any other power borrower would want

So full power Hui and direct contract Herc boy should not be 6C

Anyways, aside from that I agree with the nuke based scaling and the martial arts based amp for the majority of characters. Though most noteworthy contestants might be worthy of an "at least" for being well above fodder contestants who stomp Nephilim who completely outclass the Angelos

The main cast (Hui, Mira and Daewi) from the international tournament arc should scale to 6-A in their regular base forms. Mira was able to contend with the Orochi dude, who was able to cut through and damage the the Monkey Kings armour suit, while Mandeok who should be at least 6-A (for being a bishop and for keeping up with The Six, sometimes overpowering members) wasn't able to.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1saH6jl_rpMBcw-76V1AxIrguse0YTegMkGonoM2T1ls/edit?usp=sharing

That's blatant outlier as Mandeok was only mildly inconvenienced by Mori and even less so by Mira. Even after taking direct lighting from Mori, Mandeok was more or less ok.

Even if Mira's feats are outlierish, Hui himself would still be at least 6-A in Monkey King form. This consistant as he was able to beat a member of The six in his Monkey King form too and beat Mandeok. I believe the Key should be:

"At least 6-C, comparable to Mira if not stronger than Mira, Higher with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture and Re-Taekwondo | At least 6-A in Monkey King mode, Possibly Low 4-C to High 4-C, stated to to be able to use 5-100% of the originals power who was this strong at the time, however seemingly never displayed such strength throughout the arc/chapter 4"

Anyone who is able to push Hui into the Monkey King mode should also be rated "At least 6-A , Possibly Low 4-C to High 4-C" in my opinion based on whats given.

Mandeok was never harmed throughout the entirely of his and Mori's fight. Bishop R completely stomped Mori. Hallyang was just training with him and wasn't even close to showing his true strength.

Mori Hui is stronger in Monkey King form but he should definitely not be 6-A.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-209/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=210

Hui notes how he is at a disadvantage against Hallyang do the crowd as he isn't able to use the lightning or extend his Yeoui at this point he doesn't know how to make his Yeoui bend and twist yet.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-210/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=211

Mori Hallyang notes how he is at disadvantage agianst Hui in the open area and tries to use cheap tricks on him | Hui manages to cut him | Hallyang uses all of his weapons, even commenting it's too much | Hui beats Hallyang, Hallayang is tried and states he can't beat Hui in a face-to-face fight | Mira is surprised that Hallyang was able to damage Hui that much | Hui states he is superior to Hallyang in strength, while Hallyang was able to use experience and tatics to close the gap in strength | Hallyang states that Hui would win 99 fights out of 100 | Hallyang is shocked that Hui was able to beat him, a member of The Six | Hallyang comments that he also has a long way to go

Nothing in this chapter indicates he was holding himself back, and just cause you're training someone doesn't mean the person can't be stronger or you have to hold back.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-198/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=198

Mandeok wasn't able to cut or penetrate the armour suit after fluanting how is able fight against The Six and was damaged by the Nuke, and how he only got stronger after the taboo was removed | Punches Mandeok and we can see droplets of blood | Hui comments "This one will hurt more" and proceed to suround himslef and Mandeok in the cloud and have the lightning keep attacking, to which we see Mandeok screem in pain and see damage on the side of his lip

Hui was clearly able to damage him, while Mandeok wasn't. Also Mandeok's comment and ackknowledgement on how he was damaged by the Nuke seems to bring up the issue that the Nuke damage wasn't an outlier and The bishops and The Six are only 6-A after having their taboo removed.

Mandeok was at most inconvenienced by Mori. As you can see later, he was not even bothered. But I am open to the idea of making a pre-training and post-training key for Mori Hui.

Pre-training would just have Monkey King mode at "higher, can potentially reach Low 4-C to 4-C", while Post-training would have it at "6-A, can potentially reach Low 4-C to 4-C"

Will still argue that "6-A, can potentially reach Low 4-C to 4-C" for pre-training as that was their first training session.

Then that could just be his post-training base. I can see Samuel being 6-A himself because he was always described throughout the series as stronger than his peers, even in Chapter 6.

Ok, so scaling would go like this:

Pre-Training Mori Hui (6-C, possibly Low 6-B, higher with Monkey King Mode and Re-Taekwondo, up to High 6-C, possibly 6-B with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, potentially up to Low 4-C to 4-C when using more power, High 4-C at maximum power)

Post-Training Mori Hui (6-A, High 6-A with Monkey King Mode and Martial Arts, up to High 6-A, with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, potentially up to Low 4-C to 4-C when using more power, High 4-C at maximum power)

Post-Training should scale to Samuel which would make him 6-A, likely High 6-A.

So Samual would be "6-A, Likey High 6-A | At least High 6-A, potentially up to Low 4-C to High 4-C with powerlenderization" Since we don't know how much power Hui used against him, but it seem to be pushed to be use Monkey King mode and still didn't one shot him or really overwehelm too much

Yeah, no. Not only did Mori explicitly state that Hallyang was stronger than Samuel, Mori also beat him in base form.

Samuel scales to "6-A, likely High 6-A". Likewise, members of The Six and Bishops should also get "likely High 6-A"

Okay cool. Also wouldn't everyone who face Hui in his Monkey King mode scale a potential Low 4-C since we are never given an exact percentage of his power?

Hallyang is tier 4 with martial arts right? Since it wouldn't make sense for him to become drastically stronger when he fought Zeus. Jin says Hallyang was stronger when he starts using Hallyang's martial arts, so he's likely saying that Hallyang's martial arts are stronger than Samual's blind strength.

Also, in this fight: Hui damaged the staff of Apollon, which was made of Barbadium, a material that scales to Ardun. Hui also was originally blocking, then realized he had to move Yeoui out of the way of the arrow from the bow of Heracles, implying that Mubong was right when he said it would break. And Heracles/Samual has a number of statements putting him near god level (defeating the giants, taking on a task a Titan struggles with, being the strongest man in Olympus, and his bow being forged by Hephaestus).

Alright, so after some consideration, Samuel with Power Lenderization can be at least 6-A, possibly Low 4-C to 4-C.

Yeoui and Herc's weapons should be around 4-C in dura.

Is the 4-C for the fake Yeoui only or for both? Since the real one shows better feats I think it should just apply to the fake.

Also with the lifting strength of Herc that was brought uo before. Are we going to treat the sky as a massive sphereical opject or as the constellations?

Copy Yeoui should get around 4-C, since it's not as strong as the original.

I mean Herc lifted Yeoui up, both the fake and original. He should scale to the weight of Yeoui.

I agree with that scaling for Samual.

Would base Hui scale to that when using Pumba with clone Yeoui, attacking with the expansion of clone Yeoui, and with the Kick of Imoogi?

I have a question, what type of hax would Hallyang and His's ability to bend and twist the direction of their staffs?

At one point Hui literally made the yeoui do a u-turn and hit Hercules if I remember correctly. Wouldn't that be some sort of physics not space manipulation?

I'm going to be busy these next few days, so it will be awhile before I get to update the pages.

Alright I'm back and I should be able to fix the ratings soon.

Mori's profile is done, will work on the rest later.

I guess my one nitpick would be that self-sustance isn't limited to monkey king mode but everything else looks great

Alright, so the AP has been adjusted for all the profiles. I'll close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back