• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gauntlet

CH is given power by all the Tier 0's to test out his will, and give him the power to take any power of those he defeats in combat, but only one., along with their AP

How far does he go?

Rules:

CH only has to kill the Character once

Only one power may be gained from combat.

CH has half a day of prep and prior knowledge by default

9-C Opponent:

9-B:

9:A:

More after these are concluded

9-C: Makes it pretty far due to the tier being full of haxless martial artists, assassins, soldiers, etc. who only have Peak Human speed, but he doesn't gain very many powers from them either for the same reason. There's also a rather significant possibility that Johan Liebert will manage to get into CH's head and eventually talk him/her into killing themselves, though I can see a scenario where that ends up not working.

9-B: Makes it midway at best due to Supersonic speeds and low-tier hax being a norm at this level. Guarantee you he/she doesn't even make it past Kirei Kotomine or Roland Deschai, since they have extremely reliable ways to oneshot while simultaneously outclassing the Human in speed. (And firearms skill in Roland's case, as most of his marksmanship feats are literally humanly impossible)

9-A: Again, Roland exists here, so CH isn't going to make it very far at all. The Human is ****** if he/she goes up against Daredevil or Midnighter, and even if those two lose (which the latter most definitely won't), he/she will then at some point have to contend with guys like Caleb, Raziel, John Constantine and Crowley, all of whom utterly destroy CH even with that half-day of prep time. And really, before even making it to those four, he/she will be faced with Conker the Squirrel, who will probably outlast him/her just on the virtue of canonically having infinite lives.

Would it work if the CH has all his weapons and goes from one tier to the next with the last abilities?

Maybe. But at 9-A, CH will still probably stop at Daredevil or Midnighter, seeing as I highly doubt at even a prepped CH is going to defeat a character with abilities that can match their precog. (Midnighter's in particular is absolutely nuts) Severus Snape is kicking around in 9-B also, and thanks to those horrendous CH VS Voldemort threads that happened a while back, we already know that a skilled Legilimency user (like Snape) would be enough to defeat the Human by virtue of active mind reading, hax and scaling to a better speed feat. Weapons won't help with that.

Really, the taking of powers will only get the Human so far. Once he/she starts going up against beings with genuinely formidable hax and/or speed, it's a wrap.

So he gets

• Death Manipulation
  • High Low regen
  • Teleportation
  • Magic Resistance
At that point therees only so much probability Manipulation can do, especially since they can be caught off guardf

Nah, it's way worse than that. Jonah can see probabilities, and alter said probabilities in ways that directly alter people themselves. He can make it so that he/she was born deformed, force blood clots, turn him/her into a paraplegic, make it so that any gun CH uses jams (not that CH will be using guns by this point), take away eyesight, take away the ability to breathe, leave CH in a perpetual near-death state, and even select the "one-in-a-million chance" that CH was never born in order to retroactively erase him/her from existence.

The Jonah's Probability Manip is basically reality warping. No amount of basic-tier powers are going to beat him, not if he knows he's in a fight.

EDIT: CH also has to beat Fiona, who also has a fairly good chance of winning against him/her.

Does the Human needs to simply defeat his enemies to get their powers or he needs to kill them permanently?

Because if we go by the former case, i can see him possibly beating Mad Sweeney and gaining Conceptual Existence and Type 8 Immortality reliant on... the memory of Leprechauns... or in the memory of humans, if we adapt the power to his species

Besides, I doubt he could do it on a army..

(Inb4 some crazy scan pops up where he does it to high 1-b's)

No, Kyubey created a zone using forcefield based on a shard of Homura's shield which can allows Kyubey to resist a Multiversal+ retcon as well as Causality being rewritten.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
No, Kyubey created a zone using forcefield based on a shard of Homura's shield which can allows Kyubey to resist a Multiversal+ retcon as well as Causality being rewritten.
Ah, I see.

Overlord still blitzes

I love how CH just got completely left in the dust in this conversation.

EDIT: I love how I just got ninja'd in this conversation.

Back