• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Game vs Everyone listed below

Logan Paul

Yxz

The Final Pam

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris (Meme Edition)

HOSTLESS

Godzilla (Omniexaggerated)

HATE

Crimson Khorne

Swap King

A character that wins and loses to all

Sheep Queen

Goku (Exaggerated)

Beerus (Hakai Edition)

Pulsimann

The Godzilla Above All

Sans (Exaggerated)

The Overkiller

Omni-Giygas

Phil Swift

Daniel (Wanked)

The One Above The One Above The One Above The One Above The One Above The One Above The One Above The One Above All

4chan Shitler

Emperor Hirohito

Snek

Adolf Hitler (Yellowpig10's)

Joseph Stalin

Goku (Google Images)

Waluigi (Composite)

King (Ineffably Double Downplayed)

Star Butterfly (Exaggerated)

Skodward The Almighty

Ryukama

Uselessnoob245

Christan Higdon

N-Alex

Freddy Fazbear (Mythos)

MaxFoward

Uselessnoob245 said:
The Final Pam proceeds to kick everyones ass here including both the game and everyone
If The Final Pam lives The Game also lives because she can play The Game.

Pam's gonna get wiped out along with everyone else here. Gojira beats everyone but the Game. Though, he can't play it, so it's unnecessary.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
The Final Pam proceeds to kick everyones ass here including both the game and everyone
If The Final Pam lives The Game also lives because she can play The Game.
Some of the characters here don't need to play the game, they need to play the Paradox Game. The Paradox Game wouldn't make sense

Goosethehonker said:
Yxz and Logan Paul could defeat The Game
logan paul could not defeat the game, possibly yxz could since he's a robot, but he'll probably die too since he's self aware and can think, ANYONE even tronald dump or Theodore Roosevelt that thinks about the game will lose

Christian Higdon said:
Pam's gonna get wiped out along with everyone else here. Gojira beats everyone but the Game. Though, he can't play it, so it's unnecessary.
I am pretty sure this is The game vs everyone listed below as a team not in solo

Uselessnoob245 said:
Some of the characters here don't need to play the game, they need to play the Paradox Game. The Paradox Game wouldn't make sense
They can't choose to not play The Game.

Godzilla can't think about it, i'm not playing it because i don't know what it is, Phil flex seals it out, and Freddy's too much of a mastermind.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla can't think about it, i'm not playing it because i don't know what it is, Phil flex seals it out, and Freddy's too much of a mastermind.
godzilla is the only character that wins out of them, phil needs to think about it seal it so he dies, if freddy is a mastermind then that'll **** him over even more

Back