• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HOSTLESS's final hallelujah

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Music

HOSTLESS (At his weakest) vs Godzilla (Omniexxagerated), Ren (God-Mode), Stimpy (True Edition), Yxz, Theodore Roosevelt, Thanos (Omega Wanked and Omniexaggerated + Composite with Powers of All Versions), Mao Zedong, The Overkiller, The Final Pam, Chucky (Super Exaggerated), Ajimu Najimi (Wanked), and King (Infinitely Double Downplayed)

HOSTLESS has a message for you.

"I heard that gods could fall. That even the most powerful beings aren't immortal. Now i know how it feels. No more diversions, no more VFX, no. This is real. I've went through countless fights as the victor or the claimed "loser" and yet, (sigh) it never satisfied me. Now, my destiny has been reached, and i can finally rest from this painful world. Thanks for helping me pull through, guys. I'd like to thank Soel404 and TOCOJBWA the most for making this place my world. Now, it's time for my funeral."

HOSTLESS is gone

Press F to pay respect to HOSTLESS :(

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Goosethehonker said:
The Final Pam solos
******* NORMIES, GET OF MY THREAD, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goosethehonker said:
But I don't think he could beat PAM
You think this thread was in HOSTLESS's favor? No. People can still use HOSTLESS in theoratical fights, but he's retiring for now.

Christian Higdon said:
Dude, that's the point of this thread. I want HOSTLESS to go out in the most epic way possible, and to be known as a Joke Battles Wikia Veteran.
Well, in that case, King and Thanos decide to give their comrade an honorable death.

Subsequently, Roosevelt would like to invite HOSTLESS to the Badass Sphere to train post-mortem. Keep in mind, this is a great honor, no one has yet made to it and the only ones currently qualified for it are Chuck Norris, Tronald Dump, Peter Cullen, Hulk Hogan and John Cena.

Crabwhale said:
Christian Higdon said:
Dude, that's the point of this thread. I want HOSTLESS to go out in the most epic way possible, and to be known as a Joke Battles Wikia Veteran.
Well, in that case, King and Thanos decide to give their comrade an honorable death.
Subsequently, Roosevelt would like to invite HOSTLESS to the Badass Sphere to train post-mortem. Keep in mind, this is a great honor, no one has yet made to it and the only ones currently qualified for it are Chuck Norris, Tronald Dump, Peter Cullen, Hulk Hogan and John Cena.
Well, i guess he'll join.

honestly if we start killing off the op characters then i think we should just canonize paradox II since it killed these guys off

Christian Higdon said:
Crabwhale said:
Christian Higdon said:
Well, i guess he'll join.
Brosquad
I made this in his honor.

No, he's still training. The true form's blessing, and it's said my BLESSING revives him. That should tell you something interesting.

Christian Higdon said:
No, he's still training. The true form's blessing, and it's said my BLESSING revives him. That should tell you something interesting.
I'm afraid I don't follo...oh, wait, are you pulling a Lifebringer Galactus on him?

Well, then. Just don't forget. It's MY plot-line. I created him as my first action on this wikia, all to give myself a more powerful avatar than the others i thought up off before. I created his essence to give myself an excuse to be on this wikia, and people seemingly liked the idea.

look i made a joke about hostless being suggsverse since you made a beyond omnipotent character cause you lost in a verse debate but now you're self inserting yourself as that beyond omnipotence, this really is suggsverse now

Christian Higdon said:
Well, then. Just don't forget. It's MY plot-line. I created him as my first action on this wikia, all to give myself a more powerful avatar than the others i thought up off before. I created his essence to give myself an excuse to be on this wikia, and people seemingly liked the idea.
Why don't you make a self insert profile?

So, yeah, it's a very confusing twist indeed.

Also, i have to admit, that picture's pretty good.

Christian Higdon said:
So, yeah, it's a very confusing twist indeed.
Also, i have to admit, that picture's pretty good.
Thank ya. Though I'm struggling to come up with a name. How does "Rough Riders 2.0" sound?

Christian Higdon said:
Sure. So that means HOSTLESS is now in 2 groups.
Technically not really. If you observe closely, you can see that HOSTLESS is transparent. He's just an astral projection, the real HOSTLESS is training with Teddy. The projection doesn't really fight, he just possess for the pictures and strikes nightmares into the hearts of his enemies.

Not neccesarily. Teddy does have this group, but they're not really one meant for large scale fighting like the TOCOJBWA or the JBWWAR, they're mostly disciples attempting to ascend to the Badass-sphere after "death".

Crabwhale said:
Guys, but, my suppa cool pictuir and stuff.
Brosquad
Am I the only one that finds it funny that The Overly Manly Man is Android 18

Back