• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HOSTLESS's final hallelujah

Just to give him a well-disguised break. You know, to train.

Besides, mostly everything here's gonna be considered non-canon, even the twist. He'll still be in the RR 2.0.

Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Guys, but, my suppa cool pictuir and stuff.
Brosquad
Am I the only one that finds it funny that The Overly Manly Man is Android 18
Nope. I mostly did it out of utility, what with not being able to find a picture not angled to the side, but when I started thinking about it, I giggled for a few minutes.

MaxForward said:
Christian Higdon said:
Just to give him a well-disguised break. You know, to train.

Besides, mostly everything here's gonna be considered non-canon, even the twist. He'll still be in the RR 2.0.
Why is HOSTLESS joining another team?
To paraphrase my previous reply: "Not neccesarily. Teddy does have this group, but they're not really one meant for large scale fighting like the TOCOJBWA or the JBWWAR, they're mostly disciples attempting to ascend to the Badass-sphere after "death".

Back