• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the fusion stat equal tournament: Nober vs Mashobelix Burnedead

Also yeah, Mash is the kind of person to just go in and punch, while adapting to his opponents moves. Sometimes he uses the environment to his advantage when it benefits. He also uses certain Muscle "Magic" techniques when they're useful, such as the Big Bang Dash to overcome his opponents reactions at times, or Ballista Knuckles to punch them really hard.

Don't know how this plays out for the fusion.

Also yeah, Mash is the kind of person to just go in and punch, while adapting to his opponents moves. Sometimes he uses the environment to his advantage when it benefits. He also uses certain Muscle "Magic" techniques when they're useful, such as the Big Bang Dash to overcome his opponents reactions at times, or Ballista Knuckles to punch them really hard.

Don't know how this plays out for the fusion.
given he is fused with someone who probably has the same mindset of hit super hard not a lot changes about their in character move lol

The best kind of character

No complex hax that ends the fight before it starts
No hax that's tier 1 or above
No stupid limitations on abilities that gimp a character

Just punch

Right

The only advantage I see here for Noelle and Amber is range

Extrasensory Perception (People with Magic can sense the flow of Mana in their surroundings as well as other people's Magic Power)
Both have no magic
Enhanced Senses/Extrasensory Perception (Has Elemental Sight which allows Amber to detect elemental traces)
What is "elemental traces"? Well, if this works for basically anything, Mash's Skill can avoid this without difficulty

Stealth Mastery (Can surprise characters on Rayne's level[39][40], who can feel the pressure of Mash's aura even at distance[41]. He also managed to do it with Zero[42], who is the God-Tier of the verse and is able to feel a fight happening several kilometers away while extremely weakened[14])

He also has Extrasensory Perception btw

Extrasensory Perception and Minor Information Analysis (Able to perceive how dangerous and strong an opponent is via aura[21][22]. He is also able to perceive a dangerous attack even before the opponent starts attacking[23])
Danmaku (with Fiery Rain)
Mash has already reflected and dodged danmaku-based attacks, so nothing relevant here
Mash resists to empathic manipulation, but disease manipulation on the other hand.

It would be better if it explained how potent these diseases are
Elemental Intangibility and Flight (can transform into Pyro energy for greater mobility, increased speed and flight)
In fact the most dangerous here, but I don't know. I've only played a few hours of Genshin and remember almost nothing, but I'm pretty sure it's not applicable in combat

Mash and Obelix
  • Outskills
  • Minor Invulnerability
  • Teleportation
  • Massive speed amplifier
  • Shockwave creation
  • Analytical prediction
  • Insanely high stamina
  • Regeneration
So yeah, definitely Masbelix wins, if not stomps

In fact the most dangerous here, but I don't know. I've only played a few hours of Genshin and remember almost nothing, but I'm pretty sure it's not applicable in combat
This is scaling to all Vision Users that can do this. Childe for example, doesn't have elemental sprint in-game but has demonstrated the ability to do this in cutscenes. All Vision Users can turn themselves into a ball of the element they wield.

Same reason why everyone else gets Forcefield Creation, because Amber demonstrated this ability in the manga despite not using it in-game. Otherwise, I'm certain Amber's the weaker link here between her and Noelle Silva. Not much notable about her.

Back