• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fraudrin Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help

Why remove it? It’s just overtime even byashura agreed with it. Look at the previous nnt crts.
As i said we’ll wait and assemble new feats to up the regens i’ll be working on High for SD since P&A confirmed What i thought

Then i’ll be rereading shit about NNT to verify the chronology of a few things

Also stop calling for help every day nothing Is permanent we can wait and organise better threads to explain our points later why would we rush things.

I don’t have an opinion for the Low Godly thing i wasn’t here at that time
But Fraudrin was a non corporeal mass of Energy i don’t think it Is Low Godly as he needed more power to regrow his full power

For the Mid High i think it’s combat applicable but i’ll have to read a few things to verify the chronological order of things

High Mid Regen for High ranking demons Is fine even though a few things are weird

You do realize that panel was just to show what happened to the guys that were supposed to arrest Dreyfus right?

Dreyfus confessed and was taken away in Chapter 84, in Chapter 88 appears to fight Hendrickson alongside his son, then in Chapter 91 Dreyfus "dies" by Hendrickson's hand.

The panel in Chapter 94 is to show what happened to them and that Dreyfus killed the people who were supposed to arrest him.

So sometime between Chapters 84 and 88, he killed those guys and came to his son's aid.
Oh Yeah i think i remember i’ll verify later anyway

As i said we’ll wait and assemble new feats to up the regens i’ll be working on High for SD since P&A confirmed What i thought

Then i’ll be rereading shit about NNT to verify the chronology of a few things

Also stop calling for help every day nothing Is permanent we can wait and organise better threads to explain our points later why would we rush things.

I don’t have an opinion for the Low Godly thing i wasn’t here at that time
But Fraudrin was a non corporeal mass of Energy i don’t think it Is Low Godly as he needed more power to regrow his full power

For the Mid High i think it’s combat applicable but i’ll have to read a few things to verify the chronological order of things

High Mid Regen for High ranking demons Is fine even though a few things are weird
Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

Fraudrin got his whole body obliterated hearts included and was still

Estarossa got his torso obliterated too

There are some pretty inconsistant things
Estarossa doesn't have 7 hearts, so it's actually just Fraudrin.

Also, given the fact that it's an established rule that's killed multiple demons, and many demons having died from less, those would be regarded as outliers.
he was also in a very weak state both him and cusack already healed from being cut in half and losing their heads vs arthur. even hendricksopn demon mode healed from losing like 80% of his body form a drop of blood.
His lower body. Let's keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.
He was made out of energy but couldn’t regen a body without possessing someone He stayed there for like 6 years and still had no body

The only weird thing Is his hearts were destroyed yet He survived

I don’t think energy particles would be considered as High and i don’t think the feat would be good through possession
Regenerating from energy is high but it seems that fraudrin had a body part remaining

Until the feat is clarified, this can be from high mid to high

Also, given the fact that it's an established rule that's killed multiple demons, and many demons having died from less, those would be regarded as outliers.
Please defend nnt o beg of you.

Please defend nnt o beg of you.
Guess I'll just have to post this again:

c00205d58f25b80f46834f56d6023633ad0edfa329396b43ecbaf5910dc33109_1.jpg

Reactions: Sus
Regenerating from energy is high but it seems that fraudrin had a body part remaining

Nope his soul entered Dreyfus and Hendrickson they literally say that themselves then be restored his body over time. Also wouldn’t this give Meliodas full on regeneration negation for negating Fraudrin regeneration?

Also hellblaze is dark energy as shown in makai crt.

Nope his soul entered Dreyfus and Hendrickson they literally say that themselves then be restored his body over time. Also wouldn’t this give Meliodas full on regeneration negation for negating Fraudrin regeneration?
Someone else already replied to this, possessing someone till you get a new body isn't regen

Throwing the definition in my face won't change anything, speed
0124-009.png

0124-010.png

Does this look like complete physical destruction? A mutilated body with a more or less intact head?

Wherein said body needed to change in Negative Energy or Miasma to possess someone
0124-011.png
Yep, its not even high... since he's a but liquidy you can argue for low high I guess..

No offense but this sounds pitiful, you don't have to wank the verse just because you like it

The only character i might argue has low godly is ban, aside from him, no one
Ban ??? For What reason ???
Even Cath being Beyond Life and death Is > His regen

Throwing the definition in my face won't change anything, speed

Yep, its not even high... since he's a but liquidy you can argue for low high I guess..
That’s not proof his soul still possessed them and his body was restored overtime.

Dude, drop it, he didn't regenerate from his soul
See the black thing it’s just energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back