• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I say Barry Allen. I mean, he is the creator the Speed Force. He can just shut out Wally of his Speed Force, or just steal his speed.

BangJang96 said:
I say Barry Allen. I mean, he is the creator the Speed Force. He can just shut out Wally of his Speed Force, or just steal his speed.
Wally West mainlined the Speed Force, so he cannot be kicked out by another speedster. Wally also has speed steal and has uses the ability more than Barry.

Barry has shown complete mastery of the Speed Force, such as when he took Grodd into the SF to fight him. Plus, he has time manipulation, which can let him move time forward. Wally West has it to, but its not the same as Barrys, meaning Barry comletely negates Wallys tme manipulation.

I literally just stated why he can. Moving time forward > Slowing time down. Slowing time around Wally doesn't make him better then Barry when Barry just speeds it up. Bloodlusted Barry would slaughter Wally, considering he can perform speed steal and phasing, and since he outran the Black Racer, he has the speed to pull it off. Current Barry has proven to be just as fast as Wally with his speed feats.

Wally has stopped time before, not just slow down time. Wally has even reversed time in one of the latest issues. Wally also has phasing, speed steal, and outran Black Racer. Wally has beaten instant teleportation. I say this is inconclusive. They counter each other.

Back