• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flash vs Sonic the Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Peel out Quadruples the speed, so it's:

Solaris <<< Super Silver < Super Sonic <<<<< Super Sonic (with Super Peel Out) (By 4 times) << Super Sonic with Boost and Super Peel Out <<<<<< Hyper Sonic <<< Hyper Sonic (with Super Peel Out) (By 4 times) << Hyper Sonic with Super Peel Out and Boost
When did sonic ever use speed amps while in super form?

At bare least I can remember spin dash being used as hyper sonic. Or boost used by Super Sonic in generations.

i think he meant the super peel out in super, since he prob never seen modern sonic do it in super

I think the only Modern Sonic game with both super peel out and Super Sonic is Lost World and I can’t remember if you can use it as Super Sonic

ether way, Super Classic Sonic can, so Super Sonic should too, and Hyper Modern Sonic still scales above Super Classic Sonic with Super Peel Out and etc

There's no reason why Modern Sonic can't use this skill. Just because he became Modern doesn't mean he forgot his previous skills

Well tbh, Wally probably just has better upscaling. While Sonic may just attack Solaris before the latter can react, Flash has numerously moved so fast immeasurable speed brings can’t see him at all.

Super Sonic has his fair share of upscaling but he never appeared invisible to anyone immeasurable. Like how in the same issue where Wally defeated Monitor he appeared invisible to his past self. Don’t ask how.

Well tbh, Wally probably just has better upscaling. While Sonic may just attack Solaris before the latter can react, Flash has numerously moved so fast immeasurable speed brings can’t see him at all.
Except Sonic literally did that to Solaris???

Blitzing someone and attacking them before they can react is also being able to move without Solaris seeing him coming

Except Sonic literally did that to Solaris???

Blitzing someone and attacking them before they can react is also being able to move without Solaris seeing him coming
One thing is attacking someone without this person being able to react, peak human martial artists are capable of this. Another is moving so fast the person literally can’t see you even if you’re covering a fair distance

i mean assuming that would yield something higher (I’m not too sure on it myself tbh), Pre-Crisis Superman and his Friends aren’t usually Immeasurable going off there profile, they become immeasurable by flying through time

One thing is attacking someone without this person being able to react, peak human martial artists are capable of this. Another is moving so fast the person literally can’t see you even if you’re covering a fair distance
Sonic was a fair distance away from Solaris during their fight. Keep in mind that Solaris is very big comapred to Sonic

i mean assuming that would yield something higher (I’m not too sure on it myself tbh), Pre-Crisis Superman and his Friends aren’t usually Immeasurable going off there profile, they become immeasurable by flying through time
This. Wally’s Immeasurable scaling chain isn’t supported by the profiles until Pre-Crisis characters get upgraded to Immeasurable.

Although whoever’s faster is kinda negligible. Even if Speed Steal is a valid win con, unless Wally starts with it (he apparently doesn’t) he gets one shot before he can use it.

Last edited:
Even if Speed Steal is a valid win con unless Wally starts with it (he apparently doesn’t)
I think the reason people say he doesn’t start with it is the sheer amount of stories that would’ve been done in a second if any of the Flashes used there Arsenal, to the point it goes beyond just PIS

Being BFR'ed (if he uses the speed force too much, he'll be trapped in the speed force and the victory will be given to Sonic)
Nah, Wally ain’t Barry.
Time Stop (despite my earlier statement, Flash lacks complete control of his Time Manipulation powers, so Sonic may be able to find a way to out speed Flash, but this one is unlikely since Flash has the power of the entire speed force and should have higher control over his abilities)
If this is a wincon for Sonic then immeasurable speed makes the match invalid. Also you could argue Wally’s resistance is better than Superman’s. Edit: both are immeasurable speed so time stop's irrelevant. Also the speed equation time stopped TBWL's who's rated as possibly immeasurable, Wally can use this equation and it's where his infinite speed amp came from in PC, sorta.
Accelerated Development (may be able to copy all of Flashes win con if he survives them, and may be able to learn other abilities of the Flashes as well)
Waaaaay NLF

So nothing listed in that comment is something Wally hasn’t dealt with before + Wally used his hax when necessary or pissed, which he is here due to being at an emotional peak. So probably voting Wally for immediately using hax such as intangibility (which should be above baseline and makes/made stuff explode), speed steal (which probably works on immeasurable speed characters?), BFR to the SF, heck time travel if necessary. Wally can also phase through black holes btw.

Last edited:
Also Mav Wally shouldn’t even have a 2-C key for rebirth, him being pissed is what caused the low 1-C feat, not you assuming he used the entire speed force.

This. Wally’s Immeasurable scaling chain isn’t supported by the profiles until Pre-Crisis characters get upgraded to Immeasurable.

Although whoever’s faster is kinda negligible. Even if Speed Steal is a valid win con, unless Wally starts with it (he apparently doesn’t) he gets one shot before he can use it.
Well, if blitzing pre crisis heroes doesn’t satisfy you, how about Wally moving so fast his past self can’t see him?

Well, if blitzing pre crisis heroes doesn’t satisfy you, how about Wally moving so fast his past self can’t see him?
I mean, Pre-Crisis Wally doesn’t even have a profile, and assuming he’s equal to Pre-Crisis Barry, he’s only rated as immeasurable by running through time too

I mean, Pre-Crisis Wally doesn’t even have a profile, and assuming he’s equal to Pre-Crisis Barry, he’s only rated as immeasurable by running through time too
No, his past self as in Post Crisis Wally. At the end of the story, he runs so fast his past self (like several seconds ago) can't see him

From the looks of it, Sonic was a more impressive scaling chain simply by virtue of some multipliers being involved due to techniques that amplify speed and upscaling from them.

Which would actually make winning by Speed Steal invalid to be added to the profile, as (and I can't believe I'm saying this) Sonic is the faster character. Flash outrunning the Speed Force isn't actually that much of an impressive feat outside of the verse in terms of scaling speed, it's just unquantifiably but higher into Immeasurable
Cough Mxy and all other imps in the verse rely on Speed Force to move since they can be stopped by the still force. Those imps are all immeasurable speed btw. All speedsters in the multiverse traveling through time as well going by how they'd also need to break the time barrier to do so. Also Wally should be immeasurable ^2 at least even on-site. Then again we both know we're gonna be here for a long time if I start listing off eveything that he should have.._

Last edited:
Apart from normal immeasurable characters in DC the speed force is connected to everything or everyone in the multiverse.
Wally being faster than it >>>>>>>> all DC characters.
Besides it's still a fact and wally still has wallyhattan form but its Atleast low 1-C
I really should make thread on wally ability additions and resistance

Blah blah Mxy and all other imps blah blah imps are all immeasurable speed btw blah blah time barrier blah blah immeasurable ^2 at least even [IESLB]. Then again something about DC profiles being bad yadda yadda
ff7909af0749943379d6e82076ab932a05783b00_hq.jpg

Continue please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back