• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flash vs Sonic the Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Attack Potency in comparison to one another is also an important factor. If Wally is baseline 2-C Sonic would one shot if the fight starts with a physical scuffle.

That’s something weird about the rebirth profile, the past powers aren’t listed and sometimes different to the post crisis one (like regen is lower in rebirth)
I was told not to copy and paste all the Post-Crisis abilities onto the Rebirth profile cuz it’d look “messy”

Also technically the Regen is higher, Low-Mid > High-Low

I was told not to copy and paste all the Post-Crisis abilities onto the Rebirth profile cuz it’d look “messy”

Also technically the Regen is higher, Low-Mid > High-Low
Oh, I read it wrong, apologizes

still, wasn’t there supposed to be a link in the section that links back to the post crisis page?.

Yes, we already acknowledged that. Sonic needs to use a combo attack to stun Wally and then initiate a counterattack.

Flash survived the epicenter of a standard black hole. It's listed as creation as well.
That's the thing. Sonic needs to stun Wally with a combo, while Wally needs to touch Sonic once.

it already sounds stompish here tbh, wally starts with punching, same with sonic ergo sonic one shots, bloodlusted wally has a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back