• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flash vs Sonic the Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reverse flash will be better when firestorm is done making a CRT on him,sure he would be low 1-C....and he uses all his haxes unlike barry and wally who are goody 2 shoes.

How far is Rebirth Wally and Sonic into immeasurable?
I don't know of sonic.
But wally is faster than jay garrick,kid flash,barry allen who could outpace the darkest knight for a while and his also faster than the darkest knight.

Wally is just basically the fastest character in DC comics

Super Sonic can blitz Solaris by attacking before he can even cross his arms to defend himself, and has several means of bolstering or outright multiplying his speed through means of 4x through several techniques (similar techniques to Base Sonic)

Hyper Sonic is faster than Super Sonic can ever be.

I don't actually think this is a stomp, that word is flung around too much these days. It's become something of a buzzword when a person's favorite character is losing. No shade to anyone here, of course

Also if it's an Archie Sonic match you're planning then it was already done.

I don't actually think this is a stomp, that word is flung around too much these days. It's become something of a buzzword when a person's favorite character is losing. No shade to anyone here, of course

Also if it's an Archie Sonic match you're planning then it was already done.
Nope, completely different

Super Sonic can blitz Solaris by attacking before he can even cross his arms to defend himself, and has several means of bolstering or outright multiplying his speed through means of 4x through several techniques (similar techniques to Base Sonic)

Hyper Sonic is faster than Super Sonic can ever be.
So if I’m understanding right, Solaris < Super Sonic <<<< Super Sonic with techniques < Hyper Sonic <<<< Hyper Sonic with Techniques?, if so Sonic should be way higher in the fastest speed thread

So if I’m understanding right, Solaris < Super Sonic <<<< Super Sonic with techniques < Hyper Sonic <<<< Hyper Sonic with Techniques?
Basically. Super Sonic cannot, by any means, be superior in any category to Hyper Sonic. That's exactly why even Classic Hyper Sonic is treated as superior to Modern Super Sonic in terms of stats, and why Hyper has no variable and doesn't go below 2-C or Immeasurable

So the Flash is Darkest Knight < Wallace West < Jay Garrick < Barry Allen < Wally West?, I feel there’s more scaling there but that’s what I’ve been told

side note then, Superman should totally be immeasurable going by this considering it’s canon he’s faster then Wallace and Jay

From the looks of it, Sonic was a more impressive scaling chain simply by virtue of some multipliers being involved due to techniques that amplify speed and upscaling from them.

Which would actually make winning by Speed Steal invalid to be added to the profile, as (and I can't believe I'm saying this) Sonic is the faster character. Flash outrunning the Speed Force isn't actually that much of an impressive feat outside of the verse in terms of scaling speed, it's just unquantifiably but higher into Immeasurable

From the looks of it, Sonic was a more impressive scaling chain simply by virtue of some multipliers being involved due to techniques that amplify speed and upscaling from them.

Which would actually make winning by Speed Steal invalid to be added to the profile, as (and I can't believe I'm saying this) Sonic is the faster character. Flash outrunning the Speed Force isn't actually that much of an impressive feat outside of the verse in terms of scaling speed, it's just unquantifiably but higher into Immeasurable
Speed steal is still a valid win con, as it's not just amping Wally, it's paralyzing Sonic. Wally wouldn't need to use the speed he gets from speed steal.

Would adding Super Silver to the scaling chain be accurate considering Sonic is pretty much universally Faster then him?

So, in human race, Flash ran faster than instant teleportation. Final Crisis, Wally runs faster than he ever did before to beat Darkseid. Bart surpassed that, becoming the White Flash and the embodiment of speed force, amps Barry to feel the Flashpoint, Flash became much faster and fixed it. Wally ****** this whole thing over by outrunning Speed Force. And this all is not accounting for Wally moving so fast in Flash Vol 2 150, that all Pre Crisis heroes, including Superman, who has quite a few of immeasurable feats of his own, can't see him. So yeah, Wally should be the fastest thing alive.

Just wanna say that he had the speed of everyone, including the speedsters superman and others from Earth.

A good speed steal feat tho.

Scans for this one?
Just wanna say that he had the speed of everyone, including the speedsters superman and others from Earth.
Doesn't matter since in Final Crisis he ran faster than ever before.

Would adding Super Silver to the scaling chain be accurate considering Sonic is pretty much universally Faster then him?
Yes. Be it in Game or Archie, Super Forms are only treated comparable in terms of strength (and sometimes not even then) and durability. Speed is another matter.

So, in human race, Flash ran faster than instant teleportation. Final Crisis, Wally runs faster than he ever did before to beat Darkseid. Bart surpassed that, becoming the White Flash and the embodiment of speed force, amps Barry to feel the Flashpoint, Flash became much faster and fixed it. Wally ****** this whole thing over by outrunning Speed Force. And this all is not accounting for Wally moving so fast in Flash Vol 2 150, that all Pre Crisis heroes, including Superman, who has quite a few of immeasurable feats of his own, can't see him
Going by this it would be like, Flash < Flash (Crisis) < Bart/Speed Force < Flash (Rebirth)?, I don’t think I’m following it well tbh

Right now I think Sonic has 16 Layers into Immeasurable counting the multipliers, maybe even higher with the rest of his speed amps

Going by this it would be like, Flash < Flash (Crisis) < Bart/Speed Force < Flash (Rebirth)?, I don’t think I’m following it well tbh

Right now I think Sonic has 16 Layers into Immeasurable counting the multipliers, maybe even higher with the rest of his speed amps
16 layers? Since then?

16 layers? Since then?
Super Peel out Quadruples the speed, so it's:

Solaris <<< Super Silver < Super Sonic <<<<< Super Sonic (with Super Peel Out) (By 4 times) << Super Sonic with Boost and Super Peel Out <<<<<< Hyper Sonic <<< Hyper Sonic (with Super Peel Out) (By 4 times) << Hyper Sonic with Super Peel Out and Boost

Super Peel out Quadruples the speed, so it's:

Solaris <<< Super Silver < Super Sonic <<<<< Super Sonic (with Super Peel Out) (By 4 times) << Super Sonic with Boost and Super Peel Out <<<<<< Hyper Sonic <<< Hyper Sonic (with Super Peel Out) (By 4 times) << Hyper Sonic with Super Peel Out and Boost
Honestly if you count every speed amp Sonic ever had this could probably be even more ridiculous

Honestly if you count every speed amp Sonic ever had this could probably be even more ridiculous
Yeah. Hyper Sonic is faster than Hyper Knuckles, and Hyper Knuckles is still >>>>> Super Shadow without inhibitor rings, who is >>>> Base Super Shadow and far faster than Super Sonic, likely even after a Super Peel Out

Yeah. Hyper Sonic is faster than Hyper Knuckles, and Hyper Knuckles is still >>>>> Super Shadow without inhibitor rings, who is >>>> Base Super Shadow and far faster than Super Sonic, likely even after a Super Peel Out
Damn, I think the only thing that could contend with that is The Archie Great Harmony Chaos Emeralds being like countlessly above baseline due to them being the emeralds fused iirc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back