• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flash vs Sonic the Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again how, just some upscaling, many people have it. He never appeared invisible to anyone immeasurable unlike wally
looking it up online “going so fast you look invisible” is hard to quantify as it depends on a lot of factors, although really Sonic being like x4 faster then Blitzing would probably already be above most numbers people give, not even accounting the other x4 and various other speed amps

unless there’s some way to quantify it I’m not sure I can just standardly assume it’s higher

besides, Flash isn’t always immeasurable ether going by the profile, is there evidence this post-crisis Wally was in the immeasurable state?

Last edited:
Again how, just some upscaling, many people have it. He never appeared invisible to anyone immeasurable unlike wally
I literally said he did exactly that to Soalris.

Each of the hedgehogs can blitz him from far away before Soalris can even process what's going on, let alone actually seeing them coming when they attack

Dissapearing from somebody's sight is just a basic blitzing feat, so no, that isn't superior to Super Sonic blitzing Solaris in any way

The arguments are there. It's you who just decides to ignore it. Not your first time either

ff7909af0749943379d6e82076ab932a05783b00_hq.jpg

Continue please
lmao nah that was a good summary.

Well still y'all still didn't account for his mental state. Whatever that 2-C key ain't gonna be on Wally's page for long anymore.

I literally said he did exactly that to Soalris.

Each of the hedgehogs can blitz him from far away before Soalris can even process what's going on, let alone actually seeing them coming when they attack

Dissapearing from somebody's sight is just a basic blitzing feat, so no, that isn't superior to Super Sonic blitzing Solaris in any way

The arguments are there. It's you who just decides to ignore it. Not your first time either
Dude, I already said, blitzing does not equal literally appearing invisible to someone. If anyone’s ignoring arguments, that’s not me. It’s very well possible to perceive your opponent easily, but still not react to him, which would be even harder in solaris’s case since Sonic is much smaller than him

Dude, I already said, blitzing does not equal literally appearing invisible to someone. If anyone’s ignoring arguments, that’s not me. It’s very well possible to perceive your opponent easily, but still not react to him, which would be even harder in solaris’s case since Sonic is much smaller than him
You can very easily dissapear from someone's view if you're small enough in comparison to him, and the hedgehogs are very small compared to Solaris.

Using that and their ability to utterly blitz him from very far away, they would have no problem dissapearing from Solaris' view the same way a fly can easily dissapear from your view

You can very easily dissapear from someone's view if you're small enough in comparison to him, and the hedgehogs are very small compared to Solaris.

Using that and their ability to utterly blitz him from very far away, they would have no problem dissapearing from Solaris' view the same way a fly can easily dissapear from your view
Disappearing from view does could easily be you running away and person not having time to turn his head, running FTE mean you can literally move so fast a person won't notice you were there at all, which certainly wasn't the case with solaris

looking it up online “going so fast you look invisible” is hard to quantify as it depends on a lot of factors, although really Sonic being like x4 faster then Blitzing would probably already be above most numbers people give, not even accounting the other x4 and various other speed amps

unless there’s some way to quantify it I’m not sure I can just standardly assume it’s higher

besides, Flash isn’t always immeasurable ether going by the profile, is there evidence this post-crisis Wally was in the immeasurable state?
So its sonic who always goes immeasurable?
What feat even makes sonic immeasurable?

So its sonic who always goes immeasurable?
What feat even makes sonic immeasurable?
Fighting and blitzing a temporally omnipresent being who attacks and reacts at all points of time and can only be hurt by fighting them in all points in time, along with Super Silver and Super Shadow who did the same thing

he’s not always immeasurable, but that doesn’t really matter for the scaling chain since he’s canonically the fastest anyway

Last edited:
Same as wally in his franchise.
Scan of Wally fighting a temporal omnipresent person? Was it in Death Metal? Or are you talking about the speed force feat?

Not saying he is slower than Sonic, but that's news to me.

THat literally just makes the feat less impressive. Humans are significantly faster than flies and it's their acrobatics and tiny size that makes them hard to see. Wally is the same size as superman and the like and vanished to the views of ALL of them.

Anyway Wally for Lunge's reasons

THat literally just makes the feat less impressive. Humans are significantly faster than flies and it's their acrobatics and tiny size that makes them hard to see. Wally is the same size as superman and the like and vanished to the views of ALL of them.

Anyway Wally for Lunge's reasons
no point now the match has already been added and done

I mean I did give reasons for Wally’s immeasurable being better. Sadly Shake waltzed over them without even needing to argue against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back