• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flash (Barry Allen/CW), The Flash (Jay Garrick/CW) and Reverse-Flash (CW) vs Zoom (CW)

So basically this is all the Speedsters that have appeared so far in the Arrowverse/CW version of The Flash fighting Zoom, Zoom has demolised Barry in combat so far, but what if he had Jay Garricks Flash and previous Season 1 baddy Eobard Thawne backing him up? This is the scenario, Jay Garrick gets his speed back through some crazy miracle, then when Thawne made his return in Season 2, instead of attempting to Return Home, he finds out that Zoom wants to steal Barry's speed and kill him, Thawne becomes pissed because he wants to end the Flash himself, so Eobard approaches Barry and Jay (whom recently got his speed back) saying that he will help them take down Zoom telling them that he wants to be the one to end Barry, so both see that Zoom is the bigger threat accept Thawne's help, so the 3 speedsters use one of the 52 portals to go to Earth 2 and Zoom finds out and tracks the 3 down, so can the trio take down Zoom?

Zoom
The Flash
Reverse-Flash
The Flash (Jay Garrick)

This isn't even a thread i can remotely comprehend, it makes my head hurt thinking about the speeds.

I'll give it to Zoom because infinite.

Aparajita said:
This isn't even a thread i can remotely comprehend, it makes my head hurt thinking about the speeds.
I'll give it to Zoom because infinite.

Well, CW Zoom is said to be 3x to 4x as fast as CW Barry is right now by Wells, so I don't think this Zoom has Infinite Speed like Comic Zoom

I don't think we can tell right now. At least I can't. There aren't any pages for either Jay or Eobard. Once those go up, I think we can decide this much quicker.

SSJGamer99 said:
I don't think we can tell right now. At least I can't. There aren't any pages for either Jay or Eobard. Once those go up, I think we can decide this much quicker.
I'm curious on why those 2 haven't gotten pages, I think i can understand Jay seeing as how he's barely shown anything with the Speed Force aside from the occasional Velocity 6, but i think Eobard has shown enough to get his own page, or is everyone too busy with the other pages to make one for Eobard and Jay?

I'll make a page for Thawne soon, he's likely mach 2.5-3 IMO. There isn't any evidence to show fast Jay is other than the statement that he said he can move at the speed of light and him using velocity 9.

I see that Thawne and Jay have legit profiles now, so I take it the team loses since they are all Tier 9 while Zoom is Tier 8, the only one that seems closer to Zoom is Thawne who is apparently at least 9-A, but Zoom is still at at least 8-C

Jay is dead, and he got fodderized by Zoom anyway.

Zoom wins, he's faster than Reverse Flash and Barry

Faisal Shourov said:
Jay is dead, and he got fodderized by Zoom anyway.

Zoom wins, he's faster than Reverse Flash and Barry
I take it adding that Female Speedster to the team won't change a thing against Zoom right?

Zoom is faster than three speedsters but is a 1vs3 and Zoom is not fast enough for dodge all attacks, the team of Speedsters however not easily.

I'm guessing that Zoom will lose this one. Sure, he crippled Barry before, but Reverse-Flash is faster than Barry and Jay has way more experience. Overall, it would be a difficult battle, and one of the three may die, but Zoom will lose in the end.

Sethisbest said:
Since when reverse flash is faster than Barry?He was only mach 1-2
I thought he was, I may be wrong. If he isn't, then he probably has a similar speed to Barry, which means that Zoom will still have trouble trying to take them down.

It's listed here that his speed is mach 13,2 because of formula but that's not true.Since RF never showed that kind of speed

Sethisbest said:
It's listed here that his speed is mach 13,2 because of formula but that's not true.Since RF never showed that kind of speed
What formula? Velocity 9? Zoom is the one with Velocity 9, not RF.

Back