• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The First Firmament VS The Crimson King

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Ever since his downgrade to High 1-B, the Crimson King has been on something of a roll. The last few matches he's been in were stomps in his favor, having most notably taken on High 1-Bs from both Marvel and DC's cosmology and won handily. Obviously, we need something stronger.

Let's see how he fares against this.

Standard Battle Assumptions are in full effect. Like always, votes with one-dimensional reasoning will not be counted.

The First Firmament: 0

The Crimson King: 7 (ZacharyGrossman273, Aeyu, TheSandman1, Iapetus The Impaler, LephyrTheRevanchist, The 2nd Existential Seed, KinkiestSins)

Inconclusive: 1 (Jockey-1337)

Type 8 immortality and high godly Regenerationn means there's no real way for the first firmament to kill him, and while he doesent have an exceptional amount of offensive hax, he does have fate and plot manipulation.

Fate and Plot Manipulation, as well as High-Godly regen, literal plot-shields (Basically, the greatest type of forcefields imaginable) type 8 immo pretty much give him the edge here. No way FF can kill Dis.

I believe that can be counted.

The King now leads with two votes.

I'm telling you, you want a good match for CK, put him up against Destiny of the Endless (He's the only other straight At least High 1-B I can think of, and has similar powers)

Can't fault me for testing the King out on others first. :p

Anywho, forgot to add the vote earlier. It's up now.

He's likely one of, if not the strongest, High 1-B. Putting up against Destiny or Living Tribunal is a necessity. He either stomps or wins against other transcendent High 1-B's with no difficulty.

...No. No he's not.

PR Beyonder was canonically stronger than the entire old-school Marvel cosmology. (Sans Oblivion, who I think was around at that time?) IIRC he was known for being one of the only guys stronger than the LT around the time of his run.

And The First Firmament is retroactively stronger than both, I think.

Well then I guess Destiny is his final obstacle, then, unless there's something I'm forgetting.

I don't know about every High 1-B we have, so I couldn't tell you. But yeah, there seems to be a massive gap in power between CK and a number of the other characters in the tier.

That's what we've been saying. lol

His new tier suits him, I think. He couldn't even be used in matches before, but now look at him.

Aeyu said:
Fate and Plot Manipulation, as well as High-Godly regen, literal plot-shields (Basically, the greatest type of forcefields imaginable) type 8 immo pretty much give him the edge here. No way FF can kill Dis.
I vote for TCK for the reasons.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
...No. No he's not.
PR Beyonder was canonically stronger than the entire old-school Marvel cosmology. (Sans Oblivion, who I think was around at that time?) IIRC he was known for being one of the only guys stronger than the LT around the time of his run.

And The First Firmament is retroactively stronger than both, I think.
Personally I believe the new school marvel abstracts are stronger than PR Beyonder. Also it may sounds strange but I would say "Post Recton Beyonder is better than Pre Retcon one". Spiderman with Post Retcon beyonder's powers re-created the multiverse in nanoseconds.

I haven't been following Marvel Comics consistently at any point within the last 5-6 years, so I can't really tell you whether or not PR Beyonder is inferior to the current Marvel cosmology. I just know that The First Firmament is the embodiment of the original Marvel cosmos, and is apparently such a strong High 1-B that his tier was disputed numerous times on our wiki. (For a while, a lot of people thought he should qualify for 1-A)

Anywho, I figure this one might actually be accepted if we keep it going, so I'll count your vote.

Can TFF die if High 1-B multiverse is destroyed? To the best of my knowledge TFF existed before the multiverse.

Inconclusive may be?

I don't see why he wouldn't be able to. Every universe in DT is a multiverse on a very large scale. Hell, every atom is a multiverse with infinite dimensions and infinite other multiverses with the same parameters. The Tower encompasses and transcends these infinitely infinite dimensions and realms as well as all possible realities that aren't the Prim or the Todash Space (though it might encompass the latter, too)

The only reason Los' by himself can't rip apart the Tower is because of Gan's 1-A spirit guarding it, so....

I think it's pretty likely.

- If we used Firmanent being at least comparable to Ultimates Eternity, who views the Crosroads as something way weaker [ I could make a point regarding those such as Captain Britain and the like ... But that is not until that discussion thread is approved off as their scans being accurately High 1-B , so for now i will not use that reasoning... If approved, i believe Eternity could win. ]

- But as of right now, Crimson King via above reasons. He's very strong on the High 1-B tier, plus the hax is... hard to deal with .

I think that makes seven votes now. (Unless Jockey is going to remain switched to Inconclusive?)

Back