• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fairly OddParents! Upgrades & Calc Requests

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eficiente/Sandbox

This is what matters:

Tier wise

• While their physicality and durability are lower, all the fairies would be upgraded to "3-A via Magic/Reality Warping" because of this 3-A feat and the 3-A statement mentioned. I will also point out 2 things to support this:
    • After re-thinking this rejected feat I noticed that it is actually legitimate 3-A, please watch the video. It was rejected due to the source/character who said that it was going to blow up the universe being unreliable and the original destripcion given by the guy who made the bomb describing it as time hax and not universal destruction, to which I have to say:
      • As the guy who made the bomb said, the time hax was going to happen after the bomb would unleash powerful shockwaves; when programming the bomb, the guy who made it said that its detonator was charged with unlimited power (which should logically be for the shockwaves), right after that the kid who would later claim the bomb to be 3-A tells to the guy who made the bomb that he will be destroyed too, which the latter acknowledged, and being destroyed is a weird way to word getting time-reversed to death by the bomb.
      • The bomb blows up as an explosion.
      • Some other kid said that the universe was safed after everything was fixed, and the latter had no context of any statement about the bomb.
    • Not a feat but something worth pointing out: In School's Out!: The Musical 2 Pixies, who are just as powerful/"magic" as any fairy, were able to make a magical contract that would let them rule Fairy World, including being above Jorgen (nullifying his power) and being able to modify Da Rules. Make what you will of this, and remember that magic can let one do things like create dozens of wands that should all be as powerful as the wand creating them. Also, this is not to say that Jorgen or Da Rules aren't more powerful than normal fairies, they are.
Other upgrades

• This MFTL feat (the second feat starts at 0:19 and ends at 0:55) and Jorge scales to it due to being the strongest/toughest Fairy in the universe, putting him above the Fairy warriors who fought the thing that did the feat.
  • This explosion visible from space scales to Jorgen's physical strength, but it needs a calc.
  • Timmy can have a key (as Turbo Timmy) scaling to the MFTL+ feat and the explosion above, but I'm not sure if it would be circular scaling (the explosion blew up a robot that could harm Timmy, who was fine from the same explosion. But the robot was mostly made of the explosives and missiles that did that).
  • How big is that space cloud (4:30)? That needs to be calc'd (currently the character is 5-A, a calc of its size could make it within tier 4).
  • This calc I made was evaluated as correct but needs to be accepted as usable. The not-so-tricky thing about it is that the speed to destroy 2 universes should not be calculable normally, but the space between them wasn't affected at all in the feat, some portals were just making themselves bigger in both universes until destroying them, which should absolutely make the feat calculable.
Aside from the sandbox this downgrade needs to be done:

• Jorgen's durability: Varies from [whatever tier Turbo Timmy's feat may be] normally to Planet level at his best (Via the planet level feat he already has)
  • Cosmo's durability: Varies from Human level normally to [whatever tier Turbo Timmy's feat may be] at his best (Via surviving something as a baby that harmed Jorgen, it's in his profile)
  • Wanda's durability: Varies from Human level normally to higher at her best (She doesn't really has anything above 9-B, or 9-A with a lot of luck. Or maybe I'm missing something)

I would need to see the Cosmo Rules episode, but the more I see, the worst the writing becomes and the more painful to watch they become.

Bump. I'll watch it for you then and see what I see.

Okay, as far as I can see, in this episode Cosmo at his absolute peak definitely seems to be 3-A , as well as Jorgen for refixing the Da Rules and able to somewhat hold back Da Rule's magical energy. Da-RUles was going to destroy the Universe if it exploded, it explicitly stated that, and Cosmo and Jorgen [Jorgen being heavily weakened from sickness] was able to hold it off.

This would be somewhat consistent as Fairies at their highest was stated by WoG to be capable of creating realities by Butch, so "possibly 3-A" for Jorgen at least and those who would scale to him doesn't seem bad. It's Cosmo I'm somewhat worried about, despite his feat in this episode Also worth noting Jorgen was very weakened when he performed this feat.

Considering they state only a Von Strangle can do it seems to be a stretch and only a way to motivate Cosmo to assist him in accomplishing it. However, again I'm unsure if it's safe to assume all fairies would scale to Cosmo here, but considering Cosmo is considered even at the end as a weak fairy it could work.

This definitely makes the Fairy Council straight up 3-A though.

If it's not a lot of work then you can compile the feats & context in on streamable like I did.

Okay then... Well sorry it took so long, but here it is:https://streamable.com/hudif

Basically he states that the uncontrolled magic within the book, if destabilized , will destroy the Universe. It isn't a chain reaction so much as every rule free wish makes the book lose control of it's magic and will eventually destroy it upon explosion. This proves the Book's Energy is 3-A.

Cosmo was able to temporarily hold off the energy himself, before getting overpowered, and was consistently able to take hits from it's energy although was clearly winded from it . Jorgen directly stated he could do it himself if he was in better condition, meaning those who scale to the Big Wand would undoubtedly scale above Peak Jorgen [considering what Foop did to Jorgen using the Big Wand's powers]. The Fairy Warriors should to as they were considered of similar strength to him.

Meaning, Jorgen here has more solid evidence to be 3-A here than Cosmo, meaning IF it gets accepted in Cosmos' and the other Fairies [since Cosmo despite being a Von Strange isn't anywhere close to the strongest fairy] it should be "High 5-A, possibly 3-A" or "Possibly 3-A" .

Now, someone from discord asked would 3-A be inconsistent ? How would you counter such an accusation that 3-A is inconsistent ?

Also, who do you think would scale to the feat performed in Cosmo Rules, or 3-A in general for FoP ?

I would dismiss it if it was an accusation but they likely want to hear this context about magic/the magic a fairy has in the verse:

• Is described as all-powerful, unlimited, being able to "truly do anything" and other pointless NLFs.
  • 95% of the feats done by it are casual, including the one that currently makes the verse High 5-A and others on that level. The rest of the cases use mere theatricality or are demanded by the plot to not be casual, which is contradicted by the same episode or others (such as in Power Mad! and Deja Vu).
  • There are 2 type of ways magic may fail to do something
    • Due to Da Rules, as it was created by fairies more powerful than normal ones I guess I don't have to tackle this.
    • And other types of notions of stuff that can't be done that applies to one or some episodes, which are also demanded by the plot and easily contradicted (like dragons being immune to magic so that Timmy may have to fight a dragon, or that it would take years for magic to deal with the Canadian legal system so that Timmy may have an adventure to prove his parents innocent).
Did Cosmo gain any kind of boost in that episode? It kinda looks like he was the same character = to any other fairy we always saw. If the latter is the case then everyone being 3-A via magic is good to me. Jorgen and Cosmo would be having 3-A durability against magic, their normal durability is clearly way lower.

Also the durability of fairies should vary from human level to 5-B, not just being the latter.

I agree with most 3-A stuff, minus the part of the autor saying that Timmy Turner created Danny Phantom's universe, if we going to see the entire context of the video, he was just passing on a constantly theory he saw about his works.

About the calc, I don't remember what solar system they were in in this episode, but I don't think it's possible to calculate with pretty real values, wouldn't it be better just scaling Jorgen to Dyno Dad and Mighty Mom or Cosmo flying to Mark Chang galaxy?

That's not what he said at all, he said that Cosmo & Wanda were able to create a universe if wished by Timmy, I don't care about the rest nor is it used. If anything the context behind his claim only helps it as he wasn't asked if they could create a universe, but was talking of something else and pointed out a detail of what the characters he made are able to do in the middle of it.

Vegon system, but not much it's done in relation to going from there to Earth or vice versa (the Darkness goes from there to near Earth in days..but then it was said that it[the Darkness] wasn't in our galaxy by AJ which was likely false?, later the Darkness went to Earth in minutes) Dyno Dad and Mighty Mom were empowered by magic, only magic's attack speed scales to them, but it has better feats. Idk if Mark Chang's planet is in another galaxy, only that it was shown many times to be at interstellar distances from Earth, also iirc in the same episode where Cosmo's feat happened the are some cinematic cuts where the camera moves from Earth to Mark's planet and vice versa, falsely showing shorter distances than what other instances show; so I guess that Cosmo's feat being MFTL+ flight speed with no qualifiable numbers is good.

Also, the Sandbox also shows a calc I made about Shirley that is correct but needs to be evaluated to be applicable (2 universes are being destroyed, which should normally be inapplicable to calc'd, but the space between the universes was not touched at all, only the matter within them, so it should by all means be fine). It gives crazy numbers and it supposedly needs some build up before being used, but given how magic works, this may be unnecessary, how knows (not that I go with it not needing build up anyway).

I do agree determining their high end in a episode is weird considering they consistently contradict it. I would say Cosmo wasn't amped. He was mainly being used for motivation to try harder by Jorgen, and even at the end of the episode and later into the series they refer to him as being just another fairy on power.

Those would be regular users, I would be more comfortable having staff evaluating this.

Only his durability, his AP being like that would need him to harm others at that level, which never happened.

Ok, but didn't he harmed Cosmo and Wanda who did showed varied results like this? I also provided a video earlier where he clearly hurts other fairies including Cosmo and Wanda.

Doesn't mattet as their peak is only there when they show feats on those levels, all the rest of the time the characters have their regular & lower stats.

• Cosmo's durability: Varies from Human level normally to [whatever tier Turbo Timmy's feat may be] at his best
  • Wanda's durability: Varies from Human level normally to higher at her best
  • Jorgen's durability: Varies from [whatever tier Turbo Timmy's feat may be] normally to Planet level at his best
Cosmo as a baby survived a bomb that harmed Jorgen, Wanda would be like Wall level or so at her best and Jorgen survived that planet destroying bomb with other fairies.

I think this is worth requesting it to be highlighted, I updated the OP to properly inform everything here. If it's not then that's perfectly fine.

I suppose that you can place a link in the highlights thread if you wish.

Just remember to close it immediately afterwards.

@Greenshifter Creating a universe can be Low 2-C or 3-A, in context the latter makes more sense. Also that comes from a statement made by the creator of the series, so that kinda makes it less reliable, if still worth pointing out.

@Zamasu Chan "Tearing" isn't necessarily as in "destroying all of it". That character wanna to turn back time after destroying the universe, so I guess tearing the fabric of time somehow means that or leads to it.

Due to the bomb destroying a universe with a space-time continuum and fairy magic being described as limitless and as such High 3-A, should be pretty good evidence for low 2-C and since the author statement isn't contradicted but rather supported by the show it can be used as well.

Universe doesn't mean space-time continuum unless proven, which is not the case here, that is basic. Limitless is a hyperbole.

Granted, when Timmy wished to know everything he claimed the universe to be infinite, and this is somewhat consistent with other realm the creator of the show made in other series (the Ghost Zone, which is also infinite, so maybe he just thinks universes are infinite in size?). But I don't want any of this to be discussed here as what I brought is more than enough.

It's Jimmy's universe tho, wouldn't this be assumed to be a universal space-time continuum by default? I get that entire universe is better proof than just universe but the bomb affecting time in some way heavily implies low 2-C. Well it's not a hyperbole if you have an entire species of at least 3-A's using it's power.

You seem to be completely lost here. Sorry I'm just going to disagree with what you say and ignore it.

Back