• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fairly OddParents! Upgrades & Calc Requests

Okay. If you write an easy to understand summary, I might be able to help.

I think that the first post seems to make sense.

What did the other staff members think?

Most agreed and a couple said that they agree on "selective 3-A", which idk what they meant with it and I already asked for a clarification.

Okay. You can ask them to comment here again via their message walls if you wish.

I meant the "at least tier 5, possibly/likely tier 3" route. That's what I'm vouching for.

Thanks for clarifying. I do have to say that I disagreee with it due to the stuff in this thread, how casual are all the feats are in the series and the NLFs & hyperboles describing the power magic has.

I usually find useless to count users who agree, disagree, or are neutral in CRTs, but if that were used here my proposals would get through with the small fixes it had. Which I believe should be done in this case, but again I would need a confirmation.

Bump. I think this is good to add but, idk, I would feel better with a little more staff support.

What has been accepted by the staff can probably be applied.

The Fairy Council and Jorgen are above normal Fairies, but normal Fairies can achieve a similar power via convoluted use of magic. Everyone has the same tier.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

No, only the one I already had calc'd.

@Ant We could but I'm still adding the stuff here, so we likely shouldn't yet.

@Eficiente

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. There was a star in the middle of the distance the Darkness traveled, so I believe it should have reacted to it to dodge it. The Darkness also removed all the "stars" in the visible space from Earth in like 1 second twice and once put them were they belonged, they weren't real stars but fairies and their distance from each other and Earth was inconsistent, but I'm pretty sure that should help to point out how the Darkness can react while flying.

Also, another feat that would scale to a few characters would be this speed feat with interplanetary distances being done in a few seconds.

For the Turbo Thunder feat, they were outside the Solar System, so those planets weren't actually Mars and Saturn. Idk if this changes the general result.

It rather felt hard to tell what those planets were, but they had a striking resemblance for sure (first was the one iwth the rings being Saturn, second was the yellow one with spots resembling Jupiter, third was a red planet which is Mars).

Would using the Earth to Mars distance for both crosses count?

@Ant I'll make sure to close this once everything is done.

@Psychomaster That's probably good but you may want to inform in the calc how those planets aren't literally Mars and Saturn.

Though, I did take a second look to when the planets were forming a smile to defeat the darkness, and comparing said planets (Mars, Jupiter, Saturn) to the ones we see Turbo Thunder pass by, they indeed have a striking resemblance.

However, I suppose I can use an alternate end.

Brief reminder

Eficiente said:
The speed feat of the Darkness wasn't based on its own size, that thing can alter its size to be as small as a storm and bigger than planets. Before the speed feat, it had the size of a storm, so it made the feat on that size.
What matters of its speed feat is the interstellar distance we see it must have traveled when the camera zooms out at 0:57. That's what I meant with the feat "starts at 0:19 and ends at 0:55".
With nothing wrong in the calcs you will be able to request their evaluations.

Bump, can you at least send the correct stuff to be evaluated?

@Eficiente

You might have to ask a few calc group members via their message walls yourself, given the partial wiki lockdown and upcoming forum move.

Okay. I think that Eficiente can apply it then.

Back