• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fairly OddParents! Upgrades & Calc Requests

Have you asked some staff members directly for help?

No, I just highlighted the thread and hoped for the best. It would take me a while in the computer I'm currently using.

Bump. Question, assuming the 3-A stuff gets accepted:

Wouldn't this mean the likes of Fairyversary Gift Amped Timmy and Dictator Crocker would be directly affected, and both actually have the Durability of Universe Level since they literally throw and rival Magic Attacks at one another [Timmy literally states they are rivals].

I can't tell if that's legit durability on the same level as magic or if the durability only works against magic and non-magical powers & things created by magic. So far it's the former, and I assure everyone that I will meditate about this in the future.

Alrighty, looks like I'm here then.

Overall, everything here seems fine, though I want more context on the creators statement about having created a universe. The statement itself in-context seems to be the creator confirming a fan theory connecting the universes of two of his works, which is... fine, I guess? I feel like there's some level of discussion about how to treat WoG on this scale though.

Otherwise, this all seems pretty legit.

I'm sorta confused on the 3-A vs 10-B to 5-B stuff. Are you suggesting that we keep ignoring the 3-A stuff, only have 3-A be for their attack potency, or upgrade them entirely to 3-A? If it's the last one I can't really agree with it due to consistency issues.

I don't know the verse, but what's in the OP seems fine. And reading through the thread it looks like there's a couple of more 3-A things to back it up.

And I agree with Qawsedf234's point. I don't think they should be 3-A entirely.

Magic itself should be plain 3-A, not sure about the fairies themselves. The OP does propose a varying tier for physicals tough, so yeah.

I agree with the proposed stuff.

3-A is to be for the potency of the Fairies' full magic, but it doesn't scale to their durability. So they aren't plain 3-A all around, but 3-A with the full extent of their magic only in relation to AP , as without it their durability and AP are far, far lower than that.

DarkGrath said:
though I want more context on the creators statement about having created a universe. The statement itself in-context seems to be the creator confirming a fan theory connecting the universes of two of his works, which is... fine, I guess? I feel like there's some level of discussion about how to treat WoG on this scale though.
What Butch said didn't confirm the theory, he just said that the idea of Timmy creating a universe was possible because part of the theory was related to it (iirc Butch didn't confirm the theory and left everything up to interpretation).

Basically WoG was talking about something and it just so happen state its characters to be able to do something else in the process.

Qawsedf234 said:
I'm sorta confused on the 3-A vs 10-B to 5-B stuff. Are you suggesting that we keep ignoring the 3-A stuff, only have 3-A be for their attack potency, or upgrade them entirely to 3-A? If it's the last one I can't really agree with it due to consistency issues.
The 3-A would be via magic, and in durability via things created by magic. 10-B to Higher would be for the fairies' durability as is that's portrayed as not superhuman and below their magic, the one 5-B feat they have was more of a joke than a feat to be impressed by.

I'd much rather go with the selective 3-A application than the full blown upgrade. Otherwise, agree.

Haven't watched the series in a while, but is it too unreasonable to say that Wanda is comparable in durability to Cosmo? They're the main two fairies in the series, always seen as a duo, so it doesn't make much sense to me that they'd have such a big disparity in durability.

Otherwise I agree with everything in the OP.

If "selective 3-A" means only some being 3-A when I will argue against that, if it means agreeing with "X tier physically, 3-A via magic" then this thread is pretty much done.

GyroNutz said:
Haven't watched the series in a while, but is it too unreasonable to say that Wanda is comparable in durability to Cosmo? They're the main two fairies in the series, always seen as a duo, so it doesn't make much sense to me that they'd have such a big disparity in durability.
They are, their variable durability is not as in they having in-universe variable durability. Their best is achieved via toon force, others don't scale if they show the same.

Completely forgot he was going to use a table to hide from the explosion. So I assume this makes every single Fairy a glass cannon if they get 3-A from that bomb?

Yes. A similar wording to this text in Timmy's profile would also be in their durability:

"Dwarf Star level with Fairly Magic protection (By it armor, forcefields or even mundane magical items, such as clothes, they are all able to withstand serious magical attacks from foes using Fairly Magic)"

But 3-A instead of High 5-A.

They are going to be glass cannons (most of them), that part would be aside from their physical durability. Only Timmy and Crocker in their Abra-catastrophe! keys are always using magic protection (clothes for the former and armor for the latter), the Darkness also has 3-A durability but it itself isn't 3-A in AP.

The Fairies will be physically glass cannons, but they will still have magic barriers comparable to their strongest AP.

I think your timestamps may be a bit fucky

MFTL+... eh. It passes a star and a few planets in a matter of under a second, not sure if that'd qualify as true MFTL+ speed or not, I could feasibly see that being as low as MFTL (for example, assuming they crossed the radius of our own solar system in roughly this timeframe yields in the hundreds of times FTL, not thousands).

Eficiente said:
Ok, just MFTL then?
I'd prefer that, yeah. Given the bit of the first video I saw, I just made a generalized calc without taking any measurements on the fly, and it came out to about ~500c.

That's good.

If anyone can confirm me the rest of the things here to be applicable I will proceed to make the changes. I also very much thank everyone for participating in the thread.

Thanks to all staff members for helping out.

The link for the 3-A feat doesn't work for me.

The 2 videos on streamable with 3-A feats weren't deleted yet so idk what to do about it.

Wait for a confirmation that this was accepted, I will make the changes after that.

Back