• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fairly OddParents! Revisions

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Dyno Dad & Mighty Mom

They were able to throw Galactimus, who was considerably larger than the buildings around him, to a relatively distant island with a combined punch. I'm pretty sure this can be calc'd above City Block level.

Also just to be sure, would this speed feat be inferior than the one they already have, right?

Timmy
One of his calcs was accepted, which would give him Massively Hypersonic Attack Speed and make him 8-B (at his peak), the latter stat was suggested to be an outlier but this isn't the case. Ignoring the planetary feats for later, Timmy just using a costume has show multiple times to be comparable to The Crimson Chin, as one of his keys says. Being 8-B in his first key should not be a problem.

There are also much better speed feats he should scale.

Timmy beig around that level is at best inconsistent and at worst a massive outlier. Yes, I known there's a couple of instances where Timmy survive heavy stuff (like being launched to Australia), but nothing beyond surviving, Timmy is constantly potrayed poorly athletic most of the serie, other childs bully him and animals like dogs are too much for him. Even in the same episode where that feat was calculated Vicky, that is always portrayed as stronger by Timmy, is hospitalized by being ran out by a bus.

Timmy constantly acts and is said to be as weak as a kid of his age, yes. The peak of his Varies tier would be for all the instances where this isn't the case;

Pretty much every character in FOP has survived tier 8 stuff at one point or another. A lot of characters in the show shrug off explosions on a regular basis.

@WeeklyBattles

By that logic, I could make majority of the humans in Danny Phantom 8-A and Subsonic with Sub-Relativistc combat and reaction speed in base because they have lots of feats of fighting ghosts and taking attacks from said ghosts who can harm Danny.

The argument that 'theyre just humans so they cant be _______' immediately stops applying when youre arguing about a work of fiction

Also, pointing out that putting Timmy/humans' peak of their Varies tier somewhere within tier 8 would be from their own feats as opposite to scaling.

Most of the feat in TFOP from normal humans comes only from surviving stuff (like typical toon physics), it nearly completely lacks of AP feats by their own. The durability stuff is pretty inconsistent too, stuff from street level cause the same damage (sometimes higher) from stuff from building level, see the example of Vicky from above.

Bump. Doing a quick calc for the Galactimus thing gives me 90.72 MJ, my methods were beyond unprofessional tho.

You can ask all 3 of the above staff members to comment again via their message walls.

Could probably take a whack at the AP feat if you like.

Thank you for the help.

I suppose that we should wait for an evaluation then.

Back