• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"The Exterminating Vicar" vs "The King Croc"

Mokichi Robinson "The Exterminating Vicar" : 1

Vs

Waylon Johnson "Killer Croc" : 1

┬À Standard Kengan Match Rules

┬À Post Hush Virus Killer Croc

┬À Annihilation Tournament Mokichi

┬À Speed Equal

This version of Croc >>> his previous incarnation > Batman's casual 220 Kg of TNT feat.

Essentially he's fairly above baseline but it's unknown how much.

Mokichi can harm Raian's human form and even force him to use "The Release", so he caps at 400 Kg of TNT.

I would say Post-Hush Croc is definitely on that level at the very least but in all honesty should have a much higher damage output.

Croc is more well-armed and is faster so his victory is assured in my eyes

I think I'm going to vote Robinson on this one. Baritsu definitely helps against people like Croc to the point that even Raian had to bust out all the stops to "dominate" him

Would that really help? Croc's an expert wrestler, arguably one of the best on Earth when it comes to the sport, and has toughened skin. Durability is his best stat, and he tends to tank hits like a boss. His ferocity only makes him a bigger threat.

Dark-Carioca said:
Would that really help? Croc's an expert wrestler, arguably one of the best on Earth when it comes to the sport, and has toughened skin. Durability is his best stat, and he tends to tank hits like a boss. His ferocity only makes him a bigger threat.
His tough skin is probably the biggest issue here, but Mokichi's Baritsu has Jiu Jitsu, meaning he's got a lot of submissions, chokes, and holds that can really help against an opponent like that. Wrestling is going to go very poorly against someone like Mokichi, specifically because of his seemingly prevalent background in Judo

BakiHanma18 said:
Dark-Carioca said:
His tough skin is probably the biggest issue here, but Mokichi's Baritsu has Jiu Jitsu, meaning he's got a lot of submissions, chokes, and holds that can really help against an opponent like that. Wrestling is going to go very poorly against someone like Mokichi, specifically because of his seemingly prevalent background in Judo
Wrestling also has stuff like that, though?

And fingerbreaking isn't something Croc needs to be worried about. Mokichi needs to be worried about having chunks of his flesh bitten off.

Right, but wrestling is a primarily strength-based grappling system, which fails miserably against technique-based grappling systems that have been designed specifically to defeat larger, stronger opponents

That can only get you so far against an opponent like Croc with enough strength to tear bank vault doors lol

Wrestling vs Judo aside, let's look at the stats:
Kcvsmokichi
AP/Striking Strength: Croc

Speed: Croc

Lifting Strength: Croc

Range: Croc (After all, this Croc is 226 cm tall and Mokichi is 189)

Dark-Carioca said:
That can only get you so far against an opponent like Croc with enough strength to tear bank vault doors lol Wrestling vs Judo aside, let's look at the stats:
Kcvsmokichi
AP/Striking Strength: Croc

Speed: Croc

Lifting Strength: Croc

Range: Croc (After all, this Croc is 226 cm tall and Mokichi is 189)
The accepted difference (assuming its peak skill vs peak strength) in real life, aka the Golden Rule, is a 3x difference in size. Croc just isn't big enough or strong enough to make up for Mokichi's massively higher skill and comparable stats

I mean Croc's definitely faster and has better lifting strength and superior range. He is armed with sharp claws to attack from afar and reach him from further away with his massive arms.

The golden rule (which I thought was 2x not 3x) involves weight and Croc is indeed over 3 times heavier, with Mitsuki weighing 99 kg and Croc 311 kg

Croc gets severely outskilled here by Robinson. Also how exactly is Croc stronger than him when Robinson is scaling 400Kt as opposed to Croc's 220Kg? Also he dosen't have the durability advantage, that also goes to Robinson. And nearly every fighter in Kengan can defend from bladed weapons.

Dark-Carioca said:
I mean Croc's definitely faster and has better lifting strength and superior range. He is armed with sharp claws to attack from afar and reach him from further away with his massive arms.
The golden rule (which I thought was 2x not 3x) involves weight and Croc is indeed over 3 times heavier, with Mitsuki weighing 99 kg and Croc 311 kg
Faster range is countered by the maneuvering of Baritsu, as Croc may be faster, but if he doesn't have the skill to properly maneuver, he's going to have a hard time tagging Mokichi (unless the difference in speed is near blitz-worthy) and lifing strength is countered by Jiu-Jitsu for reasons mentioned, though superior lifting strength definitely counters Mokichi's Judo.

The Golden Rule isn't only weight, but size in total.

I don't think Mokichi takes this easily, in fact I believe quite the opposite (high diff, no less), but the stats just aren't far enough apart for Mokichi's skill advantage to at least soft counter everything Croc's got

The Prince of Counters said:
Croc gets severely outskilled here by Robinson. Also how exactly is Croc stronger than him when Robinson is scaling 400Kt as opposed to Croc's 220Kg? Also he dosen't have the durability advantage, that also goes to Robinson. And nearly every fighter in Kengan can defend from bladed weapons.
This is Post-Hush Croc who is vastly stronger than Pre-Hush Croc, who was already superior to Batman and his 220 kg feat.

KC's durability is Building level of higher, no different than Mokichi's Building level+, except he's got feats in his profile.

And people here are REALLY overestimating martial arts and severely underestimating wrestling. The latter was made to hurt and even kill, Mokichi's skills are mostly defensive whereas Croc's are offense-based, befitting his more violent nature. It also makes his lifting strength more important since that's a big deal in wrestling, size aside. Can I get a link/scan on the Golden Rule? I don't remember overall size having anything to do with it, because a 5' martial artist isn't ever gonna encounter a 10-15' tall person, and martial arts were definitely not invented for such enormous fictional creatures.

I would say that yes, Croc is fast enough to blitz him. Even before the Hush virus he could catch Batman off-guard and even blitz him. Mokichi scales off 1912 m/s while Croc scales off 38891.8218 m/s, a VAST difference (+20x), and speed is very important in a battle between two bruisers.

And again, most stats are in Croc's favor, those skills aren't gonna affect the fact that Croc is a vicious and feral psychopath who is still relatively intelligent and highly skilled on his own right, as well as armed with teeth and claws.

That doesn't make him stronger, mathematically Robinson is the stronger of the two. Croc's durability isn't 8-C+ so no he doesn't have the durability advantage either. That's blatantly incorrect and misinformation. The two are different and that difference are the calcs they scale to.

Robinson's Martial Art isn't defensive either so I'm not quite sure where you got that from. And there's no reason why Robinson would engage in wrestling / grappling with Killer Croc, Robinson is an agile striker first and foremost. Also him being violent isn't much of a feat here, Raian is just as violent and brutal when it comes to fighting and Robinson was dominating him until Removal came into play.

No, most stats aren't in Croc's favor, let me reiterate how incorrect that notion is. Those skills are absolutely gonna counter a vicious fighting style, quite asinine to say otherwise. Also Kengan is going down to subsonic so this'll have to be speed Equalized.

I have my doubts Robinson is as violent or brutal as Croc who's a cannibal. He has no qualms about eating those he fights and will try to do that here the first chance he gets.

Also, Robinson scales off various feats ranging from Small Building level to Building level, whereas Croc was Building level before the Hush virus, purely because he was already above Batman (Small Building level+) then. Batman resorts to explosives to take down Post-Hush Croc, now that he's too tough and fast to hurt or intercept via regular means.

I don't see how Croc's brute strength-based wrestling skills shouldn't win right off the bat, given him being Class 10 to Class 25 in lifting strength, which correlates with his fighting style. Realistically a wrestler that far surpasses a martial artist in size would win, size is one of the most important factors in any fight, regardless of who or what you are. His reach also means he can attack or grab him from further away, and once he's got him on a headlock or bearhug it's over tbh. By then Croc's gonna start chomping down.

I never said Robinson was as violent or brutal as Croc, what I said is that Raian is equally as much of a brute. Someone who's had over thousands of year of genetic breeding to achieve essentially what is the ultimate assasination clan. And Croc can't eat what he can't touch.

Robinson doesn't scale from small building level, he's scaling directly from a 400KG feat, Croc scales above 240KG. The math is simple, Robinson has the AP advantage and there's quite literally nothing you can argue to change that. To argue that Croc has the AP advantage is to argue against basic mathematics.

Because Robinson is much, much more agile and has the vastly superior hand to hand skill. There's absolutely no reason why Robinson would openly engage in grappling - ground fighting when he's never done so before. And no they wouldn't, Martial Art was literally made to comabt against those who are physically stronger than you. The saying "the bigger they are the harder they fall." isn't a saying for no reason. Again, your absolutely wrong in this regard too. With Robinson vast skill advantage Croc isn't getting the chance to put him in a headlock.

"Also him being violent isn't much of a feat here, Raian is just as violent and brutal when it comes to fighting"

You never said Robinson was as violent or brutal, huh?

Croc was superior to the 240 kg feat before the Hush virus, I'd say he's easily twice that strong if not more, considering he went from being able to flip cars to being able to lift objects weighing over 10 tons without much effort. I personally calculated him at Large Building level but due to calc stacking that got declined.

Overestimating martial arts again... Like I said before, Croc is over THREE times heavier than Robinson. No amount of martial arts makes up for that much weight difference, not with someone who can throw cars with ease and tear bank vault doors off walls especially.

And where do you get that Robinson is more agile? Why would that matter? He's gonna have to get close eventually if he wants to land a hit, and Croc will be the first to hit given his superior speed and range. He's definitely blitzing Robinson, that's easy to see, and he can harm people with similar durability with his jaws so he's definitely eating him as well.

I said Raian, Raian is who Robinson fought. Perhaps you got it confused?

You can't just slap a random multiplier like that, it needs to be stated. Otherwise he's just above that 240KG by an uncertain amount. Still inferior to what Robinson is scaling too and that calc is irrelevant.

Because we're talking about a fight here, where skill comes into play. Nobody is overestimating marital arts, you're the one who's reaching into the downplay territory. Unless Robinson decides to toss Croc around then his skill advantage is going to come into play here, avoiding attacks, countering, overall better fighting skil. All those are AP feats and Robinson already beats him in that regard as well.

Smaller build, much better foot work, etc. Him blitzing is also irrelevant, he's over 20x faster so the speed needs to be Equalized.

Back