• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Eternal Champion VS Kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirito's leading move will kill. If it results in CQC, Kirito rofls.

If Eternal Champion does not open with instant-win (which doesn't seem to be the case), Kirito takes it.

Not to mention, would the Eternal Champion even be focused on spellcasting here?

I mean, yes, he's every possibility, but if we took that literally, he'd be 3-A via attacking the opponent like a Tree(3) amount of times at once, and considering not every enemy instantly dies in TES, I don't think that's literal. Or if it is literal, it wouldn't apply in the way you say it does.

Yes, he does the best option that guarantees victory. It's simply how vestige defied 99.99% of losing against Nocturnal.

> He does the best option that guarantees victory

He isn't bloodlusted/victorylusted though.

It doesn't matter what ET starts with. Spellbreaker automatically powernulls Kirito, and then ET murders him

AnonymousBlank said:
He also doesn't know what would bring him victory the fastest so saying he goes for whatever option guarantees victory means absolutely nothing.
You just simply say that all VS battles are impossible. The very nature is to evaluate characters and find a superior outcome.

But it does though. In CQC Kirito floors him, if it comes to that. Also, it seems Kirito's ice can come from his sword. Not sure if that falls under silence since silence affects explicitly magic.

Metalija said:
It doesn't matter what ET starts with. Spellbreaker automatically powernulls Kirito, and then ET murders him
Kirito moves 5,000 stars and Eternal Champion scales to a pocket dimension with a few dozen

He's going to be the one to die.

KongKing, this is true. But you saying ET instantly goes for instant wins is incorrect under SBA- he would need prior knowledge to even begin to do that.

He technically has precog with The Prisoner metaphysic and considered a cosmic being having better oversight than Sotha Sil, a god can see all futures and outcomes at once. Sotha Sil admitted this.

Precog is not on his profile.

> Dragoo

In all seriousness though, resistances I get maybe not being on the profile, but precog is a no go until it is added. Even then, it doesn't actually give prior knowledge in most cases, generally being used the second the match starts.

Kirito freeze gg until something else comes up.

Not on the profile. I can't confirm that or deny that, but it literally isn't on the profile. Make a CRT to add it if you like, but even with precog I'd hand it to Kirito with higher difficulty. Nothing much stops him from freezing.

I literally said it's not precog. And you can literally throw a dart on the Eternal Champion's artifacts and you will probably land on one that can prevent the feezing, not to mention Spellbreaker on top of that. So no he isn't getting frozen.

Regarding Matt's post.

That's for Dovah. Eternal Champion's page explicitly states it is not wholly under the same canon as they retconned the hell out of TES following the original game. It also doesn't actually have anything to do with what we're talking about.

It is for all the Elder Scrolls main game(and most of the side games as well) protagonists that it applies to. They are all a Prisoner.

1. Like I said, Eternal Champion's page pretty explicitly states that it has different lore from the rest of the games (thankfully).

2. Doesn't actually change the outcome.

That's talking about specifical feats and weapon effects. He is still a Prisoner.

I agree he still wins.

He wins how?

Kirito's sword seems to be the source of his ice, rather than his magic. In CQC, Kirito rofls with AP. EC has a win con in that he could open with his better hax but Kirito always opens with his.

That literally makes it an enchantment. The Eternal Champion has a metric ton of magical resistances/spell absorbsions/relfection, the Spellbreaker makes the ice go poof by existing. Plus the Eternal Champion is invisible thanks to the Ring of Khajiit, I don't think anyone mentioned how Kirito goes around that. The Eternal Champion also has Paralysis, attack the soul, Staff of Magnus, etc I mean just take your pick.

That doesn't literally make it an enchantment. And I believe the methodology of Kirito dealing with that is enormous AOE- IIRC DMUA stated the thing covered entire kilometers with the ice.

KongKing23 said:
Mind hax is also in EC arsenal as well
Which is good and all, but we don't know what he goes for instantly.

It was estimated to be Kilometers

We only get the fact it froze a field of 20,000 people, which self evidently is not a small area.

Right, same difference though. Being invisible is negged by AOE.

Doesn't matter how big it is, that's irrelevant.

" Which is good and all, but we don't know what he goes for instantly. "

He's a Prisoner and he is literally smarter than 99% of the Empire.

SBA means 4km apart enough for the usage of mind hax. Being undetected means that Kirito can't aware that there's a threat, so he will likely be chill. He won't go all out if he can't sense EC as his guard drops

No, it is very relevant. Being invisible doesn't matter if your AOE hits the entire area. You don't really have to see your target in that scenario.

Good. I'm happy he's smart. That means nothing.

KongKing23 said:
SBA means 4km apart enough for the usage of mind hax. Being undetected means that Kirito can't aware that there's a threat, so he will likely be chill. He won't go all out if he can't sense EC as his guard drops
I believe SBA is assumed to make them aware that they're in a fight. Also, doesn't Kirito have like... insane senses to detect hidden foes? Like even ignoring the fact that he clearly can just freeze the entire area, enhanced senses take care of invisibility too.

DMUA said:
Kirito moves 5,000 stars and Eternal Champion scales to a pocket dimension with a few dozen

He's going to be the one to die.
Just pointing out Kirito barely has an AP advantage, not even 2x actually

No it is not. Not only is the equipment the Eternal Champion has makes him borderline immune to that, Spellbreaker itself makes the ice go poof before it is even cast.

Well, yeah, except that fact that now that one instance where he would do something irrelevant like standing in place doing nothing while waiting for Kirito to kill him, he will suddenly use one of his basically endless ways to defeat Kirito. And also he is a Prisioner which makes this point moot.

One has a dimension being created with it in all fairness. But Kirito does hold the AP advantage if it comes down to a physical fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back