• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Eternal Champion VS Kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogbunabali said:
No. Let me explain in detail Absolute Zero means minus 273.15 degrees Celsius. Ok? 5% magic resistance means minus 260 degrees Celsius, and so on. Is there something else that's unclear?
That is... not how it works

AnonymousBlank said:
Resistance doesn't stop one from using an attack/tech, it reduces the effectiveness of it against the guy with the resistances. What you described is also not a resistance, its another passive powernull via passive reality warping which is the same thing as Spellbreaker which has been established to do nothing against the ice.
Spellbreaker has not been established to do nothing against ice. You established that, and it is wrong

You mean besides the fact that these are extensions of at least 1-C beings that the Eternal Champion has a plethora of and they all give him passive resistances.

c a n y o u s h o w s o m e f e a t s o n t h a t l e v e l

Ogbunabali said:
No. Let me explain in detail Absolute Zero means minus 273.15 degrees Celsius. Ok? 5% magic resistance means minus 260 degrees Celsius, and so on. Is there something else that's unclear?
Degrees don't work like that. The difference between 40 and 41 degrees is massively different from -100 and -99. Degrees aren't really linear with how much heat the object actually contains.

No I have used logic to arrive at that conclusion. Allow me to walk you through it.

• Spellbreaker auto nulls magic in TES
  • Magic in TES is based of reality warping to create natural elements
  • Spellbreaker prevents this reality warping from happening.
  • Conclusion, Spellbreaker prevents reality warping that isn't from its wielder

c a n y o u s h o w f e a t s o f k i r i t o a f f e c t i n g 1 - c b e i n g s

I can do that too, guess what doesn't change anything.

That's true but 100% resistance of 273 is still gonna be non effective.

100% immunity is not on the profile. Look, all we need is actual examples of things he's resisted.

But the tier of EC is not 1-C. It's 3 dimensional and having really strong magic doesn't change that. Is it a 1-C resistance to ice? That doesn't really make sense because heat doesn't really work that way but I guess it's work.

Again, I'm gonna have to ask you to show that his stuff is even connected to these 1-Cs. That's not yet common site knowledge if it's right.

AnonymousBlank said:
No I have used logic to arrive at that conclusion. Allow me to walk you through it.
  • Spellbreaker auto nulls magic in TES
  • Magic in TES is based of reality warping to create natural elements
  • Spellbreaker prevents this reality warping from happening.
  • Conclusion, Spellbreaker prevents reality warping that isn't from its wielder
It nulls any type of ice manipulation by warping reallity. I already said this 100 times

You do realize all that stuff is listed on his profile under Notable Attacks and Techniques:

And you are literally arguing semantics right now. I don't need to show you that he has resisted an Absolute Zero attack, to come to the conclusion that the artifacts together, which some have actually tanked attacks from Daedric Princes, would resist Absolute Zero. I can't show you a feat of him resisting an Absolute Zero attack because that hasn't happen, but that's non applicable logic in this case.

Metal, it has been stated why it would not be nullified.

Show feats of the Daedric Princess' attacks, then. It doesn't have to be AZ, it just has to be something that gives us a reason to believe he could resist it like you said.

You said a few times not a hundred. And you also never provided any proof. Without that, give me one reason why I should take your arguments at face value? I don't know you and I don't know the verse. All I have to go off of, is what I have been shown that is backed up by evidence.

Magic in TES is done via reality warping? I was shown proof of it being the case.

Spellbreaker reality warping things out of existence just because you can make it via reality warping? Absolutely nothing.

As it stands, you are simply not being productive to the thread and only have unsubstantiated claims which don't even make sense.

About Saviour's Hide

" Sometime before 3E 172 Chimere Graegy, a retainer of the Direnni clan, came into possession of the full set of armor. He used it to protect himself when tricking Mehrunes Dago and gaining immortality. Unfortunately for him it only protected him against Dagon's direct physical retaliation; instead Dagon formed an interpretation of the pact that allowed him to destroy Chimere's hometown and cast the town, the island it was built on (Caecilly Island), and Chimere into the Void. "

We don't assume you have resistance to everything for warding off a 1-C in the past. Especially since freezing isn't really AP, it's the absence of heat.

Do you have any feats of the Eternally Champion himself resisting things?

Yeah and magic resistance = frost resistance as well as fire resistance and every other type as well regardless of the souce. That's how magic resistance works in the Elder Scrolls.

@ThePixelKirby I'm gonna pretend you didn't actually make a stretch that big.

AnonymousBlank said:
You said a few times not a hundred. And you also never provided any proof. Without that, give me one reason why I should take your arguments at face value? I don't know you and I don't know the verse. All I have to go off of, is what I have been shown that is backed up by evidence.
Magic in TES is done via reality warping? I was shown proof of it being the case.

Spellbreaker reality warping things out of existence just because you can make it via reality warping? Absolutely nothing.

As it stands, you are simply not being productive to the thread and only have unsubstantiated claims which don't even make sense.
The proof is that resistances and powernulls in TES work on real physical elements like ice, fire, lightning, etc. by reality warping them. So Kiritos Ice manipulation would be warped out of existance

Idk how his ice manip worked so yeah maybe reality warping can counter, but I don't know if it would really work if he just removes all the heat from an area causing something to freeze.

Anyways how fast are EC's lethal options?

Well speed is equlized I don't know how that's relevant. But he just needs to wave his hand and cast plethora of hax that you can see on his profile. Not to mention that he is still invisible and has offensive artifacts.

AnonymousBlank said:
And I repeat, where is the proof? One scan, just show one scan of it actually being the case and not another empty claim.
I don't know where all that metaphysical stuff about Elder Scrolls is writen. I just read the posts made by Matt since he is one of the most knowledgeable people about TES. You need to ask him

Speed in the sense of is it based on thought, motion, speech, a 20 hour charge up time, etc.

Invis may be an issue, actually. Is Kirito likely to just randomly fire off a freeze?

Ogbunabali said:
Yeah and magic resistance = frost resistance as well as fire resistance and every other type as well regardless of the souce. That's how magic resistance works in the Elder Scrolls.
@ThePixelKirby I'm gonna pretend you didn't actually make a stretch that big.
I said relax and stop being rude.

I wasn't being rude. You need to stop trying to make me seem rude just because you don't agree with my opinion.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Meta
Thanks for pointing me in the direction. Sorry if I got a little heated there.
I am sorry too for geting heated. I don't really have scans for my claims since Matt learned all this by studying lore for months. He has proof for all his claims, i just forgot where he got all that thing about reallity waping.

Wokistan said:
Speed in the sense of is it based on thought, motion, speech, a 20 hour charge up time, etc.
Invis may be an issue, actually. Is Kirito likely to just randomly fire off a freeze?
Not super knowledgeable but from what I'm told, yes. The AoE of the ice ability combined with enhanced senses neg invisibility. AoE being that it froze 20,000 people back in his 8-A key.

Based on The Beast vs Dovahkiin, I begin to see a lot of violations against Verse Equalisation. People now blatantly say TES magic not working for the sake of favoritism.

KongKing23 said:
Based on The Beast vs Dovahkiin, I begin to see a lot of violations against Verse Equalisation. People now blatantly say TES magic not working for the sake of favoritism.
No ones saying tes magic doesn't work they are saying that since the ice won't be nulled having magic resist doesn't mean you can resist absolute 0 temperatures

Also verse equal only works on similar systems not everything gets equalized to Tes magic just for the sake of it

Spellbreaker nullified one's thoughts of casting any spell. So your argument is invalid, not to mention that reality warping is much above what you are saying. Dov can even do the same thing as how reality can be commanded. Ice created by TES magic is as natural and absolutely zero as much as any noob mages resist them.

KongKing23 said:
Spellbreaker nullified one's thoughts of casting any spell. So your argument is invalid, not to mention that reality warping is much above what you are saying. Dov can even do the same thing as how reality can be commanded.
Ice created by TES magic is as natural and absolutely zero as much as any noob mages resist them.
You did read the rest of the thread right

Nothing you are saying wasn't already said and debated by these guys

I repeated it one more time because Kirito has no counter. The only biased excuse is that people downplay The Prisoner metaphysic to imagine a crippling EC incapable of using his abilities like Toph vs Gaara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back