• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End of the Digital World! Lucemon vs Millenniummon

Executor_N0

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Here it is, the fight I always wanted to do.

On the one side, the rival of God, the Arrogant God, the One above Good and Evil, Lucemo.

On the other side, the Ultimate Composite Digimon, the one who ruled the Digital World, Millenniumo.

Round 1: Lucemon Falldown Mode vs Millenniumon (Both are At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C).

Round 2: Lucemon Satan mode vs Moon Millenniumon (Both are 2-C)

Millenniumon collectors

Lucemon, you will suffer at the hands of the tyrant who rules over the Digital World.

MoonMilleniummon DSAM Model

You will never kill me, I will always come back and take the suffering to you.

Lucemon falldown collectors2

I ? You're a fool if you think something like that is going to affect me, but I'm so kind, so I forgive you.

Lucemon satan collectors

Come back as many times as you want, you'll just be another sin I'll carry in my cloak.

Hmm this is hard...I say Lucemon simply due to more potent hax up his sleeve. Plus if he kills Millenniummon, he negates his Resurrection and Rebirth so, Moon isn't coming back.

Round 1: Hard to say. They both have incredibly casual Low 2-C feats and both stomped multiple Low 2-C characters at once, so it's hard to gauge whose stronger in terms of sheer strength. Lucemon has a mountain of hax, while Millenniummon doesn't have nearly as much, but what hax he does have is very potent. I'm leaning towards Millenniummon since the destruction of space-time continuum is but a mere attack of his, meaning his casual attacks might be just a bit stronger. It could go both ways, though.

Round 2: One of the things that makes Moon so hard to beat is the fact that he's hard to kill. Type 8 Immortality, Auto-Revival, Non-Corporeality. I think Satan Mode, for the most part, can counter those abilities with Reality Warping, Sealing, Void Manipulation and so on. My concern is whether or not his Reincarnation Negation can work on Moon since Moon's reincarnation is not done in the same way most Digimon, as far as I know. I'm leaning towards inconclusive due to the amount of "Safe Guards" Moon has, for lack of a better term.

R1: Not sure if Lucemon's arrogance can be his doom here. Would he understimate Milleniummon or not?

R2: I dont like this form of Lucemon, not voting here.

While I can't really say with most of certainty, I'm Giving both rounds to Lucemon due to seemingly more potent hax.

Back