• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shrimp vs scorpion, but they're both dead

Anomalocaris vs Eurypterus
Both 10-C, Below Average Human Level
Both from The Real World
The Eurypterus is the 130 cm one
Speed is equalized
Both don't know a thing about eachother
As always, if this is a stomp, tell me

Anomalocaris:
Eurypterus:

Last edited:
I think the profiles here are outdated. The largest Eurypterus is only 21.8 inches long while the longest Anomalocaris is only 38 cm long excluding its extendable frontal limbs.

I think the profiles here are outdated. The largest Eurypterus is only 21.8 inches long while the longest Anomalocaris is only 38 cm long excluding its extendable frontal limbs.
Oh, I didn't know that. Can you send me the links for the researches? Also, shouldn't someone update the profiles?

Back