• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The EMS Duel: Madara Uchiha VS Sasuke Uchiha (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, Madara has a a perfect Susanoo and is a way smarter fighter, not saying Sasuke isn't smart, but he doesn't have much on Madara.

What's amaterasu is going to do to someone who can block it with a susanoo rib cage? If it hits it can kill him sure, but madara can see it is faster, has ways to block it and intercept it. Has no way to actually hit him

Equalized speed? Definitely isnt hitting him then. And no, I already said it, he can see the chakra, can block with susanoo easily. Acting like you cant avoid amaterasu

Equalized speed? Definitely isnt hitting him then. And no, I already said it, he can see the chakra, can block with susanoo easily. Acting like you cant avoid amaterasu
Amaterasu is instant...

And seeing the chakra doesn't stop you from getting harmed by Amaterasu. It'll spawn on his susanoo, will he keep the susanoo active forever?

Amaterasu is instant...

And seeing the chakra doesn't stop you from getting harmed by Amaterasu. It'll spawn on his susanoo, will he keep the susanoo active forever?
If it hit's his susanoo it'll just drop once it deactivates, it isnt like the amaterasu will just float to him once it hits a target. And iirc amaterasu is NOT instant, it travels, i think it shows that during sasukes fight against the kage

If it hit's his susanoo it'll just drop once it deactivates, it isnt like the amaterasu will just float to him once it hits a target. And iirc amaterasu is NOT instant, it travels, i think it shows that during sasukes fight against the kage

I see, i can understand your point. Whether or not I understood it correctly, if it's at the direcr point of eye sight, he might be able to avoid it but assuming he takes the first hit, most of his body is covered in gear, and can remove it so, so if sasuke doesnt hit a spot where he cant remove it, madara just notices he is about to attack with it again via sharingan and blocks it for the rest of the match. Assuming both are in character, sasuke wont use it right away, and would most likely let madara actually have fun, then get serious entirely. Yes, it's a win con I concede to that, but it's so unlikely it'd work, it's barely even a factor. I vote madara

I see, i can understand your point. Whether or not I understood it correctly, if it's at the direcr point of eye sight, he might be able to avoid it but assuming he takes the first hit, most of his body is covered in gear, and can remove it so, so if sasuke doesnt hit a spot where he cant remove it, madara just notices he is about to attack with it again via sharingan and blocks it for the rest of the match. Assuming both are in character, sasuke wont use it right away, and would most likely let madara actually have fun, then get serious entirely. Yes, it's a win con I concede to that, but it's so unlikely it'd work, it's barely even a factor. I vote madara
I know

The issue was "stomp", which it's not since Sasuke has a wincon.

Grace has started, so this can be added when Grace ends.

Yo, what does grace even mean? My brain is tired today, so maybe it's just not functioning correctly.
    • When the thread reaches a valid vote count, a grace period of 24 will be acknowledged, starting when the final vote that resulted in valid vote count was posted. After this time period the match can be added, with proper format, to the respective characters' pages, or, for Tier 2 characters or otherwise locked profiles, requested in the Versus Addition Request Thread.

No, it is not grounds for him being close. The ‘at least’ ratings do not change the numerical values that show Madara is nearly FOUR TIMES AS STRONG AS SASUKE, and would therefore AP stomp.

It is accepted as limited durability negation, yes. Madara also shrugged it off casually.

No, it does not. You do not get to make up tiers that are not on the profile, and just being a Perfect Susano’o does not automatically make it Tier 6, that’s nonsensical.

And that’s besides the fact that Sasuke literally never uses the Perfect Susano’o on its own and the OP said that they are both in-character, so if it isn’t Sasuke’s first move in canon, it’s not his first move here.

That is just blatantly incorrect.
He was 1/4 as strong as Madara at the start of the war.

Because he absorbed it and it only hit his armor not his body.

Having the same power without significant reason to assume otherwise is usually treated as the same tier on this site. For example MS Sasuke is given his tier scaling to Itachi because they're both MS users, Minato's BM tier scales to having the same power as Naruto, and Minato's SM justification says he should be comparable to SM Naruto and SM Jiraiya (which I disagree with but that's a different discussion). There's also the fact that SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke's avatars were equal, and stripping away their six paths powers that would mean EMS PS = BM Avatar, which is also tier 6.

That's because he awakened it during the end of the Juubito fight and after that the only fight he took part in before getting his six paths powers was Madara, and this was directly after the Juubito fight, so he didn't have any time to regain stamina. Even if that's not the reason and he just decided not to use it for some reason, if Madara used his PS, Sasuke will definitely respond with his.

And how exactly will he kill Sasuke by flexing?
And ohnoki erased 25 susanoos, so what? They werent perfect? They were wood clones, a portion of the chakra from the original, and those clones were the same or stronger than what ems sasuke showed in terms of tier. And sure he was underestimating them, even though he had a motive for why. And IF he decided not to use the rinnegan ability at that moment, he could have easily just shielded himself with susanoo, and even when he was being attacked by it he did after, then won. It wouldnt have been a loss when the susanoo has shown the ability to block most of the combos attacks. And in terms of personality, he took it especially easy on them, pretty much saying that as he admitted to wanting to taunt tsunade and testing the strength of the kage, mocking them for being weak for kage too. Arguably the only time he had even went THAT easy on a group of people considering he casually drops two meteorites on two kage and hundreds of ninja, even a shadow clone of naruto, which was pretty much a motion of his finger, which was still considerably more power than most of the attacks he did on the kage. And the scan is a picture of which you assume it is the perfect susanoo because of characteristics? But immediately before it was multiple tiers off before logically being at that level. You're assuming his susanoo is jumping tiers because of characteristics and everything else contradicts is. You cannot really believe that is proof right?

Itachi not even attempting to attack obito until he was dead is a pretty good indicator that he didnt want to attack him. He knew he was dangerous, and tried restraining him by doing his bidding, obviously itachi wasnt trying to pick a fight. There's also different type of sage modes and variants like curse mark, i dont really care what the site says about it, they also have kakashi smarter than Madara iirc so id rather eat shit then listen to that. And it's REALLY hard to take you seriously if you think madara would have teamed up with the shinobi alliance, or thought they would be willing to to stop juubito. Honestly.

Sasuke said that during the last battle when he had the rinnegan. And even if he hits kurama with amaterasu, that doesnt immediately drop him, he has to fight it, and madara, madara already having a higher advantage. And how did hiruzen fight in three wars when he was only alive for the 2nd and 3rd one? Which, these wars were much more tame compared to the clan versus clan, living for years in constant war against stronger people. People like hashirama and saying he fought multiple 8 gates users.

I gotta skidaddle for now, ill come back if I see the notification tomorrow
They weren't perfect, but Madara didn't mean for those Susanoo to be erased and they were, which means he wasn't completely controlling the fight the whole way through. And yeah it is a PS because of its characteristics. It's only one tier beyond the armored susanoo, which Sasuke awakened with the MS, so it makes sense for him to awaken the PS with another eye upgrade and lots of fighting.

If he attacked Obito, other Akatsuki members would attack him. And there are different types of sage mode true, but if anything Hashirama's SM seems the least impressive as he could fight Madara in Base but didn't completely overwhelm him with SM. And when did it say Kakashi>Madara? In battle strategy hehas better feats but in general intelligence Madara is superior. And what else would the alliance do? They couldn't fight off Madara and Juubito at the same time. They could barely deal with just Juubito.

Scan? And it doesn't immediately kill Kurama, but it puts him out of comission. Gyuki and the Juubi couldn't do anything while they were being burned by Amaterasu. And he was alive during it. I just checked and Tobirama's death happened during the first war, which is when Hiruzen was part of his squad fighting.
In all seriousness, Madara has a a perfect Susanoo and is a way smarter fighter, not saying Sasuke isn't smart, but he doesn't have much on Madara.
Sasuke has a perfect susanoo and is a smarter fighter. People really overestimate Madara's battle smarts. He's a quick thinker, but most of his intelligence feats are mastermind related things, which doesn't apply in battle. It's like saying since Sakura got a higher exam score than Sasuke she's smarter than him in a fight.
Yo, what does grace even mean? My brain is tired today, so maybe it's just not functioning correctly.
the 24 hour period after the match gets 7 votes with at least a 3 vote advantage before it can be added.

No he does not.
sigh
Could EMS Sasuke use the Perfect Susanoo? - Quora

It looks exactly like Madara's when he wrapped it around Kurama, and has the shoulder pads and diamond and plate like armore characteristic of all PSs.

He was 1/4 as strong as Madara at the start of the war.

Because he absorbed it and it only hit his armor not his body.

Having the same power without significant reason to assume otherwise is usually treated as the same tier on this site. For example MS Sasuke is given his tier scaling to Itachi because they're both MS users, Minato's BM tier scales to having the same power as Naruto, and Minato's SM justification says he should be comparable to SM Naruto and SM Jiraiya (which I disagree with but that's a different discussion). There's also the fact that SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke's avatars were equal, and stripping away their six paths powers that would mean EMS PS = BM Avatar, which is also tier 6.

That's because he awakened it during the end of the Juubito fight and after that the only fight he took part in before getting his six paths powers was Madara, and this was directly after the Juubito fight, so he didn't have any time to regain stamina. Even if that's not the reason and he just decided not to use it for some reason, if Madara used his PS, Sasuke will definitely respond with his.

And how exactly will he kill Sasuke by flexing?

They weren't perfect, but Madara didn't mean for those Susanoo to be erased and they were, which means he wasn't completely controlling the fight the whole way through. And yeah it is a PS because of its characteristics. It's only one tier beyond the armored susanoo, which Sasuke awakened with the MS, so it makes sense for him to awaken the PS with another eye upgrade and lots of fighting.

If he attacked Obito, other Akatsuki members would attack him. And there are different types of sage mode true, but if anything Hashirama's SM seems the least impressive as he could fight Madara in Base but didn't completely overwhelm him with SM. And when did it say Kakashi>Madara? In battle strategy hehas better feats but in general intelligence Madara is superior. And what else would the alliance do? They couldn't fight off Madara and Juubito at the same time. They could barely deal with just Juubito.

Scan? And it doesn't immediately kill Kurama, but it puts him out of comission. Gyuki and the Juubi couldn't do anything while they were being burned by Amaterasu. And he was alive during it. I just checked and Tobirama's death happened during the first war, which is when Hiruzen was part of his squad fighting.

Sasuke has a perfect susanoo and is a smarter fighter. People really overestimate Madara's battle smarts. He's a quick thinker, but most of his intelligence feats are mastermind related things, which doesn't apply in battle. It's like saying since Sakura got a higher exam score than Sasuke she's smarter than him in a fight.

the 24 hour period after the match gets 7 votes with at least a 3 vote advantage before it can be added.
Honestly, Im not reading all of that. I will address though, that MS sasuke never showed legs for his susanoo, and thus your point that it'd upgrade with eyes is not enough to say he'd get perfect susanoo, especially because there is the unstable tier too.

Not to be rude, I would read it if I thought it was worth it, honestly speaking, there was something that just didnt make sense to me, and some points that ive addressed about your arguments that you've simple hadnt truly detailed, and continuously use them, so im done. Ill maybe come back if sasuke somehow pulls through, but naybe not, who knows

Yeah, but we know the Susanoo that fused with Kurama was a full body humanoid Susanoo.
no. This is what a humanoid Susanoo looks like.
What are the different forms/stages of a Susanoo and how much more powerful  does it get with each form/stage? - Quora

It shares absolutely no characteristics of the armor wrapped around Kurama. Even the sword looks different.
Naruto Chapter 651 Page 2

Honestly, Im not reading all of that. I will address though, that MS sasuke never showed legs for his susanoo, and thus your point that it'd upgrade with eyes is not enough to say he'd get perfect susanoo, especially because there is the unstable tier too.

Not to be rude, I would read it if I thought it was worth it, honestly speaking, there was something that just didnt make sense to me, and some points that ive addressed about your arguments that you've simple hadnt truly detailed, and continuously use them, so im done. Ill maybe come back if sasuke somehow pulls through, but naybe not, who knows
The legged humaoid susanoo is a stage before the armored susanoo, as it's still V3 vs V4. And the unstable form doesn't exist. I assume you're referring to this?
Madara's Perfect Susanoo Before | Daily Anime Art

That's just Madara's armored susanoo. It's just so big because he's Madara.

Well of course it wouldn't make sense to you. You disagree. And idk what you mean by your second point but whatever ig. And why would Sasuke pull through? There are zero votes for him, including me.

no. This is what a humanoid Susanoo looks like.
What are the different forms/stages of a Susanoo and how much more powerful  does it get with each form/stage? - Quora

It shares absolutely no characteristics of the armor wrapped around Kurama. Even the sword looks different.
Well, it's still what it looks like when wrapped around Kurama, unless you wanna say he has the PS only with Kurama, which he isn't with in the fight.

Well, it's still what it looks like when wrapped around Kurama, unless you wanna say he has the PS only with Kurama, which he isn't with in the fight.
I mean he only awakened the PS after being smashed into the ground by Juubito and joined Naruto's side. That's the only explanation. Uchiha are known for growing in the midst of battle after all. Hashirama and Sasuke saying it's the exact same thing as Madara also makes it seemed implied by the narrative that it's a PS.

Tapi... dia masih membunuh Sasuke...

Jk, nvm kalau begitu. Madara sangat berpengalaman dan lebih pintar. Saya mengatakan dia menang
Precisely. Judging From Fighting Experience And Cleverness Only Udh Win Madara. Even though Sasuke has EMS, Madara still has one. Madara had a Rinegan which was passed on to Nagato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back