• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Empty Child vs. SCP-049 ("I Will Make You Better") (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I considered mentioning them but tanks and mortars and mines aren't guns.

If only Featherine had a gun we could get High 1-A guns.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
It doesen't require the opponent to be human, IIRC
Frankly, the way that The Empty Child's ability seems to work depends on the fact that, when the Chula nanobots healed Jamie, they didn't understand human biology, so they adjusted their programming to compensate for his condition, which is why all of the Gas Mask Zombies end up muttering, "Are you my mummy?," as well giving them all the gas masks.

This was only a compensation for human DNA, not any other kind of DNA. And since we don't know what 049 is exactly, it's a safe assumption to say that it probably isn't close enough to human DNA to be effected by The Empty Child's touch.

But, this is a big maybe. I'm just assuming negative due to the mysterious nature of 049 making it difficult to say what it is exactly.

Actually... good point. I thought 049's page was protected, but I'll propose edits for it to meet regulation.

I love how I keep coming up with versus debates that end up causing massive revisions for one of the parties I have fighting.

I think you stole PTSO's downgrade aura.

Or copied it, either one works.

Starter Pack said:
Poking- I mean, bumping this.
Now that made me laugh. Neither one can really hurt the other with their abilities, 049 because the Child is already technically dead, and the Child because 049 aint a person in any way, shape or form. The only way that one could beat the other is if they upgrade from a poke to a slap

The noble slap fight. For a real man. Pokey-man, that is! uwu

So, should I count this as a vote for Inconclusive?

devolving into a slap fight would be a legit win condition for the 9-B side of things

of course that's out of character

[Day 7, 2:54]

"They've been poking each other for days now. Security breach already neutralized, partially due to the... distraction, of 049. The foundation has no idea how this other man got into the facility. Construction has already begun around them while they are distracted."

I vote for the Foundation via Incap kappa

ThePixelKirby said:
[Day 7, 2:54]
"They've been poking each other for days now. Security breach already neutralized, partially due to the... distraction, of 049. The foundation has no idea how this other man got into the facility. Construction has already begun around them while they are distracted."

I vote for the Foundation via Incap kappa
1990 Pennywase laughing
Moving on, I'll assume this is an inconclusive vote and place it as such.

What are the chances of 049 grabbing a few security guards to help poke the child?

Eh, I mean, even if he did it wouldn't change much because the kid is wall level and would just tank any amount of poking. That along with Immortality.

No no no- what I mean is that he'll end up with a net positive Pokes Per Hour (PPH) and win via more pokes into the enemy. I have a formula for this, so stay with me here.

Let us assume he gets two normal humans with two arms. I devised a complicated formula for calculating the number of pokes a person could deliver. 2 per person, for second. Inputting the variables, we have...

The Child will have 2 pokes a second (2x1=2) SCP-049 will have 6 pokes a second! (2x3=6)

Now, I know it's complicated so I'm willing to explain to those without a PhD in Pokonomics.

This thread could not comprehend the amount of poking of these twp...

Inc FRA

And with that last vote, the match has been decided. Grace period is officially underway.

24 hours have passed, so this can be added. Good night everybody!

May the pokes be with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back