• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Emperor vs The Kaioh from the West

Honestly, Dorian kinda destroys him (I am unfamiliar with Keganverse though)

As far as I can tell from their profiles Dorian is.

More skilled.

Smarter.

More versatile

Higher AP.

Higher Durability.

Dorian takes this in a straight up brawl and destroys him if he uses any of his sneakier techniques (Metal Wire/Hypnosis/Grenades/Acid)

Okay, so this match is okay to continue

AP is around the same, with Dorian having a distinct, but not massive, advantage

Dorian is more skilled, but his over reliance on underhanded tactics makes the skill gap closer than with most any other Kaioh

That being said, both have unique skills to throw the other off-guard. Dorian is no stranger to street brawler types, and Adam has had experience with master martial artists as well (though he's never contended one, and especially not in a situation where he is physically weaker, even if so by a relatively small margin). Adam does have Jiu-Jitsu he could try to work into the fight, as well as the ability to hit strong attack from strange and awkward angles due to his strong trunks, but Dorian also has an array of weapons and Hypnosis to fall back on if things get rough

Adam is pretty damn strong. He's not quite as strong as the 8-C's but he's also way above the 9-A's. Assuming he's being scaled to Base Ohma he'd be hitting just over 600 million joules. Dorian scales to Retsu who can very casually output over 150 million joules. So Adam holds a very minor AP gap at best.

Just like it's stated above Dorian is FAR more skilled and experienced being one of the strongest Kaioh of his time. He also impressed Doppo with his skill in Chinese Kenpo. His skill will make up for any minor gaps in power for sure.

Add this to the fact that Dorian's hypnosis would work perfectly on someone like Adam and it's GG. You'd probably even be better off restricting weapons cause it might be a stomp with Dorian's full arsenal. To me the winner seems clear even without weapons.

Amlad22 said:
Adam is pretty damn strong. He's not quite as strong as the 8-C's but he's also way above the 9-A's. Assuming he's being scaled to Base Ohma he'd be hitting just over 600 million joules. Dorian scales to Retsu who can very casually output over 150 million joules. So Adam holds a very minor AP gap at best.
Just like it's stated above Dorian is FAR more skilled and experienced being one of the strongest Kaioh of his time. He also impressed Doppo with his skill in Chinese Kenpo. His skill will make up for any minor gaps in power for sure.

Add this to the fact that Dorian's hypnosis would work perfectly on someone like Adam and it's GG. You'd probably even be better off restricting weapons cause it might be a stomp with Dorian's full arsenal. To me the winner seems clear even without weapons.
I'm slightly reluctant to get rid of the weapons only for 2 reasons: 1 being that Adam can potentially hit Dorian in places he can't compensate for due to Adam's unique leg strength. Due to the skill, the "strangely angle hits" are probably only going to work once or twice, but if Adam has the AP advantage, those might present at least a slight problem for Dorian (cracked ribs, possible fractures, possibly even breaks, etc). 2 would be the Jiu-Jitsu, as my main concern is that if Adam pins Dorian, Dorian may actually be in serious trouble, what with Dorian having no notable ground game skills or experience, and Adam's experience and AP advantage.

Also, new news, I've just confirmed with a Kengan supporter. Adam is, in fact, 0.14 tons. Just wanted to clarify

Ok so I was right he does scale to Ohma.

Adam has no ground skill from what I remember. I honestly don't remember him doing anything on the ground besides get destroyed by Cosmo. Adam is just a brawler from Texas lol.

I do agree that the AP advantage makes weapons more fair though.

Amlad22 said:
Ok so I was right he does scale to Ohma.
Adam has no ground skill from what I remember. I honestly don't remember him doing anything on the ground besides get destroyed by Cosmo. Adam is just a brawler from Texas lol.

I do agree that the AP advantage makes weapons more fair though.
Spoiler warning for season 2 of Kenga

Basically, after the Kengan Tournament, Adam goes and trains with Imai and his master, so his ground game and Jiu-Jitsu are second to about 2 people now

Oh well yeah if we use omega obviously he's gonna be a lot stronger and a skilled Jiu-Jitsu user. I assumed this was Ashura since Omega Adam is featless for the most part. All we know about omega is that he's stronger by an unknown amount after the two years and Cos's master has been training him. I'm sure we'll see him in an actual fight soon though.

Amlad22 said:
Oh well yeah if we use omega obviously he's gonna be a lot stronger and a skilled Jiu-Jitsu user. I assumed this was Ashura since Omega Adam is featless for the most part. All we know about omega is that he's stronger by an unknown amount after the two years and Cos's master has been training him. I'm sure we'll see him in an actual fight soon though.
Yeah, I love Adam, but Ashura Adam vs a Kaioh? There's a reason he was the first to lose in the tournament...

As as his abilities and power, for now, I think he should be treated as "at least Ashura Adam, likely higher"

If that's how we're treating it then it makes this a fair fight imo. The addition of some good ground game makes Adam a much bigger threat like you say but I'll still vote Dorian if he has his wire. As soon as Adam grapples him he's gonna lose a hand or worse. Without the wire I'm not quite sure if he could escape Adam's grapple.

A little correction, Adam scales to Imai who scales to Restricted Ohma's feat which is 145 Kg of TNT, Dorian scales to Spec & Retsu whose feats are 21 Kilograms of TNT and 35 Kg of TNT respectively so if anything Adam has a significant strength advantage, that being said Dorian is more skilled and can easily kill him with all the guns he carries and his hypnosis.

So, Dorian mid - high diff

Also, one more thing I forgot to make note of: with all the teeth and bone in the dirt, the nails and wooden around them, and potentially even the glass in the lights in the fixture above, Dorian can use the environment to his advantage as well, but Adam is a much more comfortable ring fighter, whereas if Adam pushes Dorian into a corner and he panics, Dorian is more likely to self-BFR

The thing is Dorian is a fighting genious and can easily adapt to whatever Adam throws at him. The only way he can win is if he pounds on Dorian non stop till he dies which I don't see happening anytime soon.

BakiHanma18 said:
So Dorian is above I believe 0.22 tons, I'm asking a Kengan supporter where Adam is in 9-A
Also, a note on this, I got the number wrong. Dorian is above 0.02 tons, aka Spec's 9-A rating, so this is just short of a oneshot for Adam.

Adam: 0.14 tons to Dorian: +0.02 tons (almost a 7x difference)

ItalianGuy1234 said:
Dorian is scaled off of Retsu who is 0.035 tons so Adam doesn't one shot
Of course, but it's insanely close (I don't see that effecting the outcome tho)

Back