• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Emperor of Mankind VS Dream of The Endless

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Doesen't that just count as mind control which the emperor has insane resistance to?
Idk. Sleeping is usually different. And this guy most likely uses conceptual sleeping or whatever.

If sleeping would have worked on the emperor, I'm pretty sure the chaos Gods would have won by now. As there are regular warp derived spells to induce sleep, it should be within the domain of Tzeentch to do that. Guess who's still not allowed in realspace due to the emperor. Concept stuff shouldn't be an issue either, due to resisting conceptual stuff from I think all four of the main chaos God's. However, a big deal is made of how the emperor as of now does not seem to be capable of permanently dealing with the chaos Gods even if he is superior in might, and he is slowly slipping under the pressure of the four of them. As such, I don't think he can really permanently deal with dream. It's inconclusive for me.

I don't think that's really something he can do, otherwise the chaos God's wouldn't be nearly as big an issue as they are. Sealing drachÔëásealing dream.

Inconclusive

Dream isnt really a VS material. I can see Dream winning but that involves him being extremely out of character

I think it has been established that the chaos gods are sort of beyond his influence, i saw Azzy once mentioning that in a thread.

It's a similar case to sigmar and fantasy chaos. He's superior in might, but can only hold back and defend against the chaos Gods, as they are indeed beyond his ability to directly affect without sacrificing all of realspace to do so, and even then it's uncertain. Dream is of a similar nature as this abstract conceptual being that underpins all Dream is the 6th chaos god and as such emps may run into the same issues.

can dream put the emperor to sleep ?

i vote for dream because i think that he can pu the emperor to sleep and maybe even overwhelm him whith his dream manipulation

1.is this a death battle ? because if yes then i see inconclusive here

2. if this isnt a death battle then emps may be able to seal him but i think that dream s dream manipulation should be able to everwhelm emps and put him to sleep

in scenario 1 i go for inconclusive

in scenario 2 i go for dream

thank you

I take it you didn't read the thread. Emperor resists mind manipulation to such an extent that putting him to sleep is out of the question and Emperor's sealing doesn't work on conceptuals.

The Wright Way said:
I take it you didn't read the thread. Emperor resists mind manipulation to such an extent that putting him to sleep is out of the question and Emperor's sealing doesn't work on conceptuals.
i know that he has crazy mind resistance but im not shure if dream s hax are based on mind manipulation i think that they are more like conceptual manipulation

Dream's doesn't just hold power over sleeping dreams. He is the anthropomorphic personification of dreams, aspirations, thoughts and ideas. It's no good saying that the Emperor can resist Dream's manipulation of his thoughts and ideas, because Dream isn't manipulating them, they are part of him already.

I vote for Dream to win this battle simply because he should already define, on a basic conceptual level, the material reality that the God Emperor is part of, in a way that the Chaos Gods do not.

Back