• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just spoken to Ultima in discord, and he said that he will revise The Elder Scrolls eventually, so no need to worry about that. (If it's going to take a few months or years, that's another thing, lmao)
Oh we know about the upcoming revisions in a few billions years but we all have different ideas on where it should scale….plus we’re hungry for these new revisions and to discuss the lore and scaling

Should we link to this thread or the following thread at the bottom of the Elder Scrolls verse page in our wiki?

Never mind. I suppose that we will stick with this one given that it seems to pick up in activity.

Should I close the preceding discussion thread for this verse? 🙏

The Numidium also erases people out of MEMORY the Star Orphan as well. She was Mnemoli and was retroactively made into MEMORY by Sotha Sil:

Star Orphan Lore.

So you could argue big stompy erases them out of the “narrative”. Cal also states that the Brass God transcends the Aurbis much like how CHIM does:

There’s also the fact that CHIM users like Jubal and Vivec have Plot manipulation. So, there’s the explanation for High 1-A Numidium and some possible additions to the numidium and ruling kings. There also High 1-A Namira. Then we’ve got Light manipulation for the Razor (pretty minor, I know), Nocturnal “predates” oblivion and was was born from Namira’s dark heart.
You also have Y'ffre Spinsters for plot hax

Back