• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
he wanted to make the new lore from ESO fit into the narrative of the trilogy hence we are going through some insane stuff in this one like going to atmora full scale (the numidium is there), the sload capital city and a couple of oblivion realms, its gonna be lit
And we'll be waiting for awhile I can already tell
same here the guy has far more respect and understanding of the lore than the current devs do which says something
A far cry from Emil "I've written more books than I've read" Pagliarulo.
yeeeaaah....
I would be shocked if TESVI even matches vanilla Skyrim for quality, depth, and reliability. Let alone be par with Oblivion or Morrowind.

And we'll be waiting for awhile I can already tell
actually no he said that it'd be out around this month maybe the next, now a fully completed voiced version? that is eons away.
A far cry from Emil "I've written more books than I've read" Pagliarulo.
yeah.... yeah.
I would be shocked if TESVI even matches vanilla Skyrim for quality, depth, and reliability. Let alone be par with Oblivion or Morrowind.
dude, it won't, looking at starfield all we will get is a butchered corpse of Elder scrolls posing as a game.

Back