• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls: Et'ada and higher upgrade

I believe that the et'ada of TES should be upgraded to High 2-A, and those who are of such power should be higher

my reasoning is because of the book "Liminal Bridges" which outright states that the daedric princes use extradimensional artifacts. and "hyperagonal" media (which in mathematic terms, is basically a higher up version of quadagonal stuff (which is 4D)) though its fuzzy, it isnt a made up term.

dont feel like copying the entire book in, but if you want to read it here it is http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Liminal_Bridges and skip to "Content"

Also Sithis's profile outright says that the et'ada exist on a higher level than Mundus, which is a 4-D Infinite Multiverse.

me and my people discussed this on another thread, ill link it here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/772089

So what I propose

Divines: All of them upgraded to High 2-A

Daedric Princes: All Upgraded to High 2-A

Alduin: Keeps low 2-C rating, but has a possibly High 2-A stating "Massively hinted and implied to have fought Shor, who is the Nordic variant of Lorkhan and the equivalent of him"

Barbas: High 2-A for having half of Clavicus's power.

Now this is where im finished talking about..... those people

now for the Primiordials

Sithis: Upgraded to Low 1-C, reason below,

Anui-El: Upgraded to Low 1-C, exist on higher level than proposed High 2-A et'ada

Also, while this happens, I'd ask permission to have access to all of the Daedric Princes files temporarily regardless of if this gets through, to remove the "prominent Daedra" note that states that being the prominent Daedra makes you more powerful than the others.

this just means they do the huge deals and have the larger hand with Mundus in all. whilst the other 8 have absolutely no quarrel besides small deals with their followers.

Instead I would put in: All 16 Princes should be comparable in some variation to Akatosh, who's power extends into most of Oblivion, which embodies infinite possibilities and hosts infinite realms.

ok im done mindfucking everyone who isnt familiar with the TES Lore just debate on whether this should happen

Also to back up the infinite multiverse claim, ESO literally said that "Nirn had become unmoored from the fabric of the multiverse" allowing Molag Bal to drag it into oblivion

As you say we've been over this in the past and we didn't feel this was explicit enough to warrant an upgrade. I don't see any reason for that to change now. Better to be on the safe side then stepping into the realm of wanking.

In anycase we were asked to avoid making TES discussions for a while. I certainly agree with removing the prominent line from the Princes profiles though. I explain why I think so too.

The main source for this prominent line is this:

3 Rain's Hand, 2920Coldharbour, OblivionSotha Sil proceeded as quickly as he could through the blackened halls of the palace, half-submerged in brackish water. All around him, nasty gelatinous creatures scurried into the reeds, bursts of white fire lit up the upper arches of the hall before disappearing, and smells assaulted him, rancid death one moment, sweet flowered perfume the next. Several times he had visited the Daedra princes in their Oblivion, but every time, something different awaited him.He knew his purpose, and refused to be distracted.Eight of the more prominent Daedra princes were awaiting him in the half-melted, domed room. Azura, Prince of Dusk and Dawn; Boethiah, Prince of Plots; Herma-Mora, Daedra of Knowledge; Hircine, the Hunter; Malacath, God of Curses; Mehrunes Dagon, Prince of Disaster; Molag Bal, Prince of Rage; Sheogorath, the Mad One.Above them, the sky cast tormented shadows upon the meeting. 2920
Coldharbour, Oblivio

Sotha Sil proceeded as quickly as he could through the blackened halls of the palace, half-submerged in brackish water. All around him, nasty gelatinous creatures scurried into the reeds, bursts of white fire lit up the upper arches of the hall before disappearing, and smells assaulted him, rancid death one moment, sweet flowered perfume the next. Several times he had visited the Daedra princes in their Oblivion, but every time, something different awaited him.

He knew his purpose, and refused to be distracted.

Eight of the more prominent Daedra princes were awaiting him in the half-melted, domed room. Azura, Prince of Dusk and Dawn; Boethiah, Prince of Plots; Herma-Mora, Daedra of Knowledge; Hircine, the Hunter; Malacath, God of Curses; Mehrunes Dago, Prince of Disaster; Molag Bal, Prince of Rage; Sheogorath, the Mad One.

Above them, the sky cast tormented shadows upon the meeting.

As you can see it mentions nothing about physical power. Azura goes on to further reinforce this during a conversation with Vestige:

Vestige: "What about the other Daedric Princes? Aren't there more than eight?"

Azura: "Many more, but the Princes bound by the Coldharbour Compact stand above their lesser kith. None can match my beauty or Molag Bal's horrors. Dagon makes an art of destruction. On it goes. Of course, outward weakness often shrouds hidden power."

Again, she isn't talking about physical power.

Edit: The et'Ada should get transmutation added to their powers. Barbas (who is a part of Clavicus Vile) has shown the ability to become inanimate objects, this would count as transmutation right? It was recently revealed in ESO.

And I believe they should all get conceptual manipulation like Akatosh. Sheogorath implies he is the madness that inflicts all mortals, all disease comes from Peyrite, Mephala is said to contain and integrate conflicting concepts, mystery is said to be a basic property of Nocturnal. It seems they are all in the same boat as Akatosh, which shouldn't be surprising as they are afterall all the same thing.

Back