• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy & Hyper-Destructinator Supreme vs Rugetara & P.M.D (Perfected. Metal. Doom)

The Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy [Leafy, Yoyle Metal / Anna (EBF5) / Cirno,Tanned]
&
Hyper-Destructinator Supreme [Evil Computer Supreme / The Destructinator / God of Hyperdeath Asriel Dreemurr]

vs

Rugetara [Ruby, Superhero / Vegeta, Ultra God Mission / Mythra, Pyra/Mythra]
&
P.M.D (Perfected. Metal. Doom) [Cell (Toei) [Dragon Ball GT key] / Doomsday [last key] / Metal Sonic [Super Neo Metal Sonic key or Modern Neo Metal Sonic if super is too much]

The Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 - If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of three characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 1 day of preparation.

9 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will not be allowed, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that.

10 - The AP, durability and lifting strenght can be boosted by maximum 4x

11 - No Tiers 0

12 - Everything related to dimensions is equalized

Bônus Rules:

- 2 page limit, if it lasts longer than that and a winner is far from being defined, the winner will be defined by the coin toss;

- Rounds with low comment movement will have their limit reduced to 40 comments and when reaching this point and exceeding 40 comments then the winner will be defined by the coin toss;

- If I have to do 10x Bumps in a row I will decide the winner by coin toss;

- If the match is unconquered then it will be decided by coin toss;

- The prize for the winner of the competition is having to fight against everyone who lost at the same time;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Each character's abilities that will be restricted are those that: Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight. (So if any fusion has an ability that meets this requirement, it will be restricted)

The Abilities that each team will have prior knowledge of are those that meet the following requirement: if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability. (So if any fusion has an ability that meets this requirement, the enemy team will have prior knowledge of it)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlefield: Jupiter, the planet

Extra: In the Heart of Jupiter there is a bomb that will destroy the universe and it will explode in 20 minutes

Both teams will start 20km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance.

Both teams will have 1 day to prepare
Team D (The Egotistically Leaf Fairy & Hyper-Destructinator Supreme):
Team F (Rugetara & PMD):
Inconclusive:

So this is basically the battle between one who can copy abilities + support against another partner who can copy abilities + support.

I'm not really sure if Cell/Metal Sonic/Doomsday's copying powers would allow them to copy NLF's player controlling her and HDS or Evil Computer's spirit in the Astral Plane, though.

Following, I lowkey forgot this Tournament was still going lol.
So, what are the main things The Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy and Hyper-Destructinator Supreme got?

I'll note that both Rugetara and P.M.D resist Time manip so Hyper-Destructinator Supreme's SAVE's and LOAD's won't work on them and P.M.D can copy it and use it against Team D and Hyper-Destructinator Supreme specifically cause they don't resist time manip. As for Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy, P.M.D gets Fate Manipulation, Plot Manipulation & Law Manipulation resistance from Sonic and Rugetara resists fate mainp with the potency of a 5-dimensional hypertimeline which I think might be enough to get around the Player stuff from Anna but I'm not 100% sure. But if it isn't, Rugetara can probably nullify the Players influence with the Keysword (which has 5-dimensional hypertimeline range afaik)

So I'm bored rn so I'm gonna make a pretty big breakdown reply, sorry in advance-

I'll go over more of Team F's advantages first. Both members of Team D don't resist Rugetara's Evil Aura which has layered Corruption and madness manip that they can use to turn others animalistic which will impede their strategic abilities. Rugetara also has Analytical Prediction and Precognition from Mythra on top of having UI from Ruby so their gonna be very hard to hit. P.M.D can also probably get their hands on a prototype Phantom Ruby during prep so they can use Perception Manip Team D as well as make countless clones of Shadow, Chaos, Zavok, Metal Sonic, and itself that are equal in power. He can also probably get the Chaos Emeralds during prep and get the ability the Super Neo Metal doesn't have in this key and also share the power with Rugetara. Team F is also much more skilled with P.M.D being comparable to Sonic and Shadow's Extraordinary Genius combat intelligence and Rugetara having their own Genius combat intelligence from all the characters it's made of.

On more direct things, I'm not too worried about Hyper-Destructinator Supreme here. As I noted both Rugetara and P.M.D resist Time manip so SAVE's and LOAD's won't work and P.M.D can use it against Hyper-Destructinator Supreme due to lacking to it resistance. P.M.D due to having Inorganic Physiology Type 2 doesn't have a soul so the Undertale Magic attacks from Hyper-Destructinator Supreme are gonna be less effective. P.M.D can copy The Eliminator's Hyper-Destructinator Supreme's Fairy Magic and absorption which will give Team F a big advantage here. Fairy Magic can't affect other things with Fairy Magic so Hyper-Destructinator Supreme's own magic won't work on P.M.D after they copy it. And to deal with the soul and Astal plan stuff; Rugetara has the range to affect their soul from the Astral Plane with Ki-Based Attacks and the Keysword and take them out permanently from there.

I'm more worried about Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy mostly cause of Anna's stuff. Leafy from a glance doesn't have anything too notable. Assuming EFNLF gets all of Leafys equipment; Both Rugetara and P.M.D resist decon and while the Recovery Center might be useful Team F Fis probably gonna be sealing EFNLF due to other parts of EFNLF also having resurrection so its not gonna help much. Both members of Team F resist Ice Manipulation and extreme cold so EFNLF's ice stuff from Cirno isn't gonna be to effective. The type 4 immo EFNLF gets from her is very strong but Team F can get around it by sealing them and the Keysword might be able to null it. Now Anna's stuff is what I'm most worried about cause the Player's fate and plot hax, but now that I think about its probably restricted under rule 2. But if it isn't as I noted Team F can resist similar stuff so it might not work on them and the Keysword can probably null it too due to having the range too. But besides that, Anna brings a pretty big kit that has a lot of powerful stuff from what I can see but EFNLF is probably gonna be animalistic due to Rugetara's Evil Aura so they probably won't be able to use it well.

All in all, I think Team F has a pretty good chance at taking this. As long as they think to seal EFNLF to get past their resurrection if the Keysword doesn't already null it and aren't affected by their plot/fate stuff, I think Team F can take this mid-diff right now.

IIRC Dimensionalities are equalized to 3-D. That being said, stuff like the Keysword's power nullification would prove ineffective given how NLF resists power nullification, while HDS can kill/absorb a clone of NLF to inherit this resistance. To save time, I'll just copy+paste from a previous thread what these two are capable of.

Alright, so NLF essentially can't die for good since the Player (from Anna) will bring her back after being killed off, which is also stacked with Cirno's own resurrection and Leafy's Recovery Center, the latter of which can revive them as a third party source should their self-resurrection somehow get removed through power null. Of course, because NLF inherits the Player, they will essentially do the quickest and most efficient ways to win, especially with the fact that it gives the Player access to Anna's summons and Leafy's duplication (Up to thousands of clones) which makes putting NLF down very difficult.

As for HDS, he inherits Asriel's passive paralysis which would render the opposing team incapable of moving (Assuming they have no resistances to it) and he also inherits Evil Computer's ability to steal the powers of those he kills and the Destructinator's absorption which also doubles as BFR if they get sucked into the mouth portal. Since Anna's player happens to control the entirety of the team's actions, it's possible for them to get HDS to kill/absorb one of NLF's duplicates for HDS to gain all of NLF's powers. And if HDS dies and his spirit remains intact, it inherits Evil Computer's access to the Astral Plane upon being killed, where it is still able to operate as a ghost there to bring the potential to rangespam from there, thus requiring a form of interdimensional range to reach the Astral Plane.

IIRC Dimensionalities are equalized to 3-D. That being said, stuff like the Keysword's power nullification would prove ineffective given how NLF resists power nullification, while HDS can kill/absorb a clone of NLF to inherit this resistance.
The Power Null is layered I'm pretty sure. It can null Time Power and Dark Factor from peeps like Brainwashed Berserk Chronoa and things like the Chaos Ball and both Time Power and Dark Factor resist can power null.

So I'm bored rn so I'm gonna make a pretty big breakdown reply, sorry in advance-

I'll go over more of Team F's advantages first. Both members of Team D don't resist Rugetara's Evil Aura which has layered Corruption and madness manip that they can use to turn others animalistic which will impede their strategic abilities. Rugetara also has Analytical Prediction and Precognition from Mythra on top of having UI from Ruby so their gonna be very hard to hit. P.M.D can also probably get their hands on a prototype Phantom Ruby during prep so they can use Perception Manip Team D as well as make countless clones of Shadow, Chaos, Zavok, Metal Sonic, and itself that are equal in power. He can also probably get the Chaos Emeralds during prep and get the ability the Super Neo Metal doesn't have in this key and also share the power with Rugetara. Team F is also much more skilled with P.M.D being comparable to Sonic and Shadow's Extraordinary Genius combat intelligence and Rugetara having their own Genius combat intelligence from all the characters it's made of.

On more direct things, I'm not too worried about Hyper-Destructinator Supreme here. As I noted both Rugetara and P.M.D resist Time manip so SAVE's and LOAD's won't work and P.M.D can use it against Hyper-Destructinator Supreme due to lacking to it resistance. P.M.D due to having Inorganic Physiology Type 2 doesn't have a soul so the Undertale Magic attacks from Hyper-Destructinator Supreme are gonna be less effective. P.M.D can copy The Eliminator's Hyper-Destructinator Supreme's Fairy Magic and absorption which will give Team F a big advantage here. Fairy Magic can't affect other things with Fairy Magic so Hyper-Destructinator Supreme's own magic won't work on P.M.D after they copy it. And to deal with the soul and Astal plan stuff; Rugetara has the range to affect their soul from the Astral Plane with Ki-Based Attacks and the Keysword and take them out permanently from there.

I'm more worried about Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy mostly cause of Anna's stuff. Leafy from a glance doesn't have anything too notable. Assuming EFNLF gets all of Leafys equipment; Both Rugetara and P.M.D resist decon and while the Recovery Center might be useful Team F Fis probably gonna be sealing EFNLF due to other parts of EFNLF also having resurrection so its not gonna help much. Both members of Team F resist Ice Manipulation and extreme cold so EFNLF's ice stuff from Cirno isn't gonna be to effective. The type 4 immo EFNLF gets from her is very strong but Team F can get around it by sealing them and the Keysword might be able to null it. Now Anna's stuff is what I'm most worried about cause the Player's fate and plot hax, but now that I think about its probably restricted under rule 2. But if it isn't as I noted Team F can resist similar stuff so it might not work on them and the Keysword can probably null it too due to having the range too. But besides that, Anna brings a pretty big kit that has a lot of powerful stuff from what I can see but EFNLF is probably gonna be animalistic due to Rugetara's Evil Aura so they probably won't be able to use it well.

All in all, I think Team F has a pretty good chance at taking this. As long as they think to seal EFNLF to get past their resurrection if the Keysword doesn't already null it and aren't affected by their plot/fate stuff, I think Team F can take this mid-diff right now.
Also should mention Rugetata has Ultra Synergy

Reactive Power Level and Empowerment (Ultra Synergy fuels itself with Ruby's strong desire to preserve life, becoming stronger as she fights to protect as long as she focuses on this mindset without limit. Her power is based on confidence, and drive to do her perception of good. Although not as fast as Ultra Instinct or Ultra Ego but has a greater control of movements and power distribution/control)

Holy Manipulation (Uses the same energy as the God of Light that is latter revealed to be Preservation Energy, which petrifies, paralyzes, or disintegrates the God of Darkness' creations, such as the Grimm. Because her Silver Eyes have Preservation Energy it can nullify Destruction Energy as Whis explained)

Also Pregcog + UI + Petal burst go brrr

Petal Burst: Ruby's Semblance, an ability which allows her to move at a much greater speed than what she is normally capable of, appearing as nothing but a red blur leaving rose petals in its wake. She is capable of using this ability in midair as a means of flight, using it to repeatedly change directions in mid-air and attack at high speeds, and to create powerful whirlwinds that can suck in and knock away objects and foes caught by it and envelop her enemy in a tornado-like rush of air. She also exhibited the ability to seemingly transform into three separate clusters of rose petals, allowing her to flow around an opponent and their attacks before reforming. It is later revealed by Penny that Ruby's Semblance allows her to disassemble herself at a molecular level and reassemble at a chosen location. With practice, she has proven able to do the same with anyone she is in contact with. This allows her to go around obstacles or through paths that she would not otherwise fit. after getting her potential unlocked it made her Semblance evolve again, she can now teleport herself or others like Instant Transmission.

Petal Burst+: Thanks to her training under Harriet in Atlas, Ruby's Semblance evolved further, allowing her to move at even higher speeds, while also rendering her momentarily invulnerable while her Semblance is active.

Petal Burst grants a speed blitz amp too

Btw, if Dimensionalities are equalized to 3-D what's stopping Team F from just going after the Player? Team F can probably sense them and take themself and PMD to wherever the Player is.
Alright, so NLF essentially can't die for good since the Player (from Anna) will bring her back after being killed off, which is also stacked with Cirno's own resurrection and Leafy's Recovery Center, the latter of which can revive them as a third party source should their self-resurrection somehow get removed through power null. Of course, because NLF inherits the Player, they will essentially do the quickest and most efficient ways to win, especially with the fact that it gives the Player access to Anna's summons and Leafy's duplication (Up to thousands of clones) which makes putting NLF down very difficult.
As I noted Team F can seal NLF to bypass their resurrection. They have a few ways to seal them; via the Keysword, the Mafuba (which can't be escaped with Dimensional Travel), and Chaos Control. Team F can bust out CC (Which negs time mainp resistance) whenever and uses any of these options to seal them with ease. PMD can copy both Anna's summons and Leafy's duplication along with their own duplication with the PR. I'll also note that the Recovery Center is probably gonna be destroyed when the bomb in Jupiter explodes and destroys the universe as noted in the OP (Which Rugetara or PDM can probably precog so Team F would know to teleport out of the universe beforehand) so their probably done for good when the bomb goes off 20 minutes in.
As for HDS, he inherits Asriel's passive paralysis which would render the opposing team incapable of moving (Assuming they have no resistances to it)
Both members of Team F resist Paralysis and soul manip so Asriel's passive paralysis is not gonna work.
And if HDS dies and his spirit remains intact, it inherits Evil Computer's access to the Astral Plane upon being killed, where it is still able to operate as a ghost there to bring the potential to rangespam from there, thus requiring a form of interdimensional range to reach the Astral Plane.
Rugetara has interdimensional range so they can reach HDS in the Astral Plane and finish them off from there.

Ruby:
Limited Resistance to: Soul Manipulation (People with Aura can survive with chunks of their souls missing, abit it weakens them[31]), Resistance to Void Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Soul Destruction, and Limited Spatial Manipulation (Withstood the Destruction Energy Ball of a God of Destruction, which could erase beings, objects, energy blasts and even souls from existence, and warped the World of Void)

Mytyra:
Limited Resistance to:

Vegeta: Resistance to Power of Destruction (Resists GoD Toppo's Hakai Energy) aka he Resists Soul Destruction, Matter Destruction, Existence Erasure: The Power of Destruction's signature ability, as its name implies, is capable of erasing anything[84] from existence, from physical objects to living beings,[85] down[86] to their souls,[85] can also destroy matter itself.[82] The power erases even beings like Dr. Mashirito, and likely even Arale Norimaki, both of whom resisted narrative erasure.[87], Possibly Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Comparable to Xeno Vegeta, who can resist Shroom's soul attacks via Super Saiyan 4)

Should note that their Core Crystal has a blade's Life Force, Data, Information and Mind, so to even affect that you'd need to know to target their Core Crystal on their chest

Last edited:
Back