• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dovahkiin fights an entire verse

It's mind control but it works on things without minds like dead bodies and books. Can Bend Will work on things without wills?

It can work on rocks, but I think those may have had spirits. It can work on Dragons which are - let me go find the direct quote because I would screw it up if I tried- but the Dragonborn should probably be able to resist it

"Also with Bend Will the Dovahkiin can mind control biological time machines powered by ideologies." I know Matthew isn't a official source, but he and Ultima are the main people behind the revisions so I think this wouldn't be to inaccurate (if it is at all)

Would the Skeleton Key have a role to play? Its a key that opens/unlocks conceptually. Dovah can use it to unlock his full potential (inner potential and future potential). So instant powerup to maybe above low 2-C.

I know its not standard equipment since he returns it to the Thieves' Guild but just for the sake of debate.

Don't the artifacts effects differ depending the user? I am not claiming they do, but I remember reasding that somewhere. The fact that some of the stuff does vary greatly in-games kinda helps in believing that.

Regardless, couldn't dovah just eat the soul of some of the dragons he killed through hax and become more powerfull in AP as well?

Calaca Vs said:
And he doesn't need to be stronger. He one-shot everybody already.
I meant speed wise as well, but with an AP advantage gone they might as well die on their own.

I don't think he does in High 6-A.

He still resist mind control spells anyways, but I should ask Matthew if he does or not, I believe it's because of his soul that he resist it, but the resistance part of the Dragonborn's page is literally non existent right now.

But if he can absorb and use the same kind of power that the soul he absorbs if he absorbs Acno he'll able to absorb any kind of magic.

Just saying, he'd have to kill Acno first, when there is a literal entire verse of characters of in front of him and no reason to attack Acno first

Plus, is every single FT character there to dogpile him? Or is he just thrown into the verse?

In the latter case, too stealthy 4 u GG.

I mean he wouldn't really need Acno's magic due to many reasons (one shoting, stealing everyone's essence with the Ebony Blade, death hax with Mehrunes Razor and he maybe able to turn everyone into animals with alteration magic (but that part I'm not sure about), and he can steal everyone's souls with soul tear)

DragonEmperor23 said:
Just saying, he'd have to kill Acno first, when there is a literal entire verse of characters of in front of him and no reason to attack Acno first
Slaying dragons is kinda his thing, and Acno makes a great first target.

Then he goes and kills them first.

It's not like anything stops him from crouching and making everyone unable to even realize his there.

Or just throw a rage spell at the lot of them and make them kill each other.

DragonEmperor23 said:
>Implying that the Dragonborn would survive hax that he doesn't resist.
Mind giving exemples?

And talking about minds, why wouldn't he mindhax the lot of them?

If this is against the whole verse dismissing the temporary inconscistencies then Dovah'd have a lot of fun murdering the dragons. Acnologia isn't a problem either. Dunno about the Dragonborn AP but the minimal difference is 6x. Edit: Confused gap between tiers.

So the Dragonborn breaths and he curbstomp entire guilds.

Every dragon nopes two out of the tree in there, and he just shouts from four kilometers away in their way and they get haxed to death regardless.

I would image moral would go down the toilet when over half the army gets one shot from a guy shouting.

Keeweed said:
I would image moral would go down the toilet when over half the army gets one shot from a guy shouting.
Now imagine that same guy eating some of the strongest peeps souls, noping any magic (Not that he already didn't. Can't you get an 80% probability to absorb any magic attack?) and making the corpses fight them.

Back