• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dovahkiin fights an entire verse

Considering dovahkiin is controlled if he goes to sleep in the dragonborn dlc before using bend will on the stones idk if he actually resists mindhax in this tier

Paul Frank said:
Considering dovahkiin is controlled if he goes to sleep in the dragonborn dlc before using bend will on the stones idk if he actually resists mindhax in this tier
Not resisting Miraak's mindhax doesn't mean much when he can specifically overcome dragon's resistance.

Considering Acnologia is one of the most bloodlusted characters because he always looks for fighting he'll head to the Dragonborn along with the other knuckleheads (Natsu for example). Dovah steals souls, and if he gains the abilities he absorbs (which I still need an answer) he becomes able to absorb any kind of magic.

GG.

You say that as if that aplied to TES.

They are demoic in nature due to being champions of Bolak, much like how werewolves are also demonic.

Holy light even hurts them.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Game mechanic. Novice necromancers can raise armies and Dovah has mastery over the subject.
Wasn't making armies difficult? I remember the dragon in the soul carin selling himself because of that specifically.

Not that it matters, since dovah is strong enough.

Calaca Vs said:
Considering Acnologia is one of the most bloodlusted characters because he always looks for fighting he'll head to the Dragonborn along with the other knuckleheads (Natsu for example). Dovah steals souls, and if he gains the abilities he absorbs (which I still need an answer) he becomes able to absorb any kind of magic.

GG.
With speed equalized, Seilah thinks faster than any of the brawlers can get to DB.

DragonEmperor23 said:
And? Macro isn't from TES, it's from FT. Hyperion is a vampire but he's not a demon.
What happens is that they are demons. The only reason you could say no is because another creature that is called a vampire but is fundamentally different isn't a demon.

The Dragonborn can also cause a somewhat apocalypse with Storm Call (which may also oneshot a lot of people due to it being 1 penaton). So that's going to bring moral down even faster, as a single man covers their entire continent with a storm and one shots anyone there he hits. He's also ripping out people's souls and can summon a dragon, that's a necromancer, who can also one shot everyone he runs across.

DragonEmperor23 said:
With speed equalized, Seilah thinks faster than any of the brawlers can get to DB.
When has she tought from kilometers away?

And how does that get past his stealth and resistance? As well as magic absorpion he already has?

Not sure if Seilah who is a Mid-High Tier would think and react before the god tiers who are vastly superior in speed.

Pretty sure that's not how that works. It's not like Natsu can suddenly absorb a dragon's soul just because he kills one in a TES match. Being called a demon in one verse doesn't mean you are when other things aren't considered demons. Besides, Demons in FT aren't weak to holy manipulation.

When has she tought from kilometers away?

And how does that get past his stealth and resistance? As well as magic absorpion he already has?

How does thinking have a range? Macro isn't magic, it's Curse Power.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Pretty sure that's not how that works. It's not like Natsu can suddenly absorb a dragon's soul just because he kills one in a TES match. Being called a demon in one verse doesn't mean you are when other things aren't considered demons. Besides, Demons in FT aren't weak to holy manipulation.
Why would he be able to absorb one? Dragonslayers are not dragonborn. Plenty can whoop a dragons ass without being dragonborn, and you can make a guild made just for that.

DragonEmperor23 said:
How does thinking have a range? Macro isn't magic, it's Curse Power.
I imagine she has to know who she is thinking about, doesn't she?

Also, did you ignore the "he resists" part?

Mind hax does have range, it's why Miraak's is low 1-c when it comes to range because you need feats of mind haxing from miles away

What resistance? Mind Hax that works on dead things and things without minds > Mind Hax that works on biological machines powered by thoughts.

@Faruel

Yes he can.

@DragonEmperor

Mindhax is often qualified as the amount of people it can affect at the same time. Let's assume Seilah can mind control all those things you've said but one at the same time. If Dova resists something similar from a guy who can mindhax two guys at the same time, then his resistance is better.

Or it's something like that AFAIK.

Controlling corpses and objects does not say anything about it's potency, especially not that it's above controlling islands (That s the feat, right?).

And he is immune to mindhax that affect beings like mindless robots and corpses, yes. Because bend will is above any illusion magic.

Seriously tough, why are you trying to argue that they don't get rolf'd?

There are a dozen skills he has that would achieve make them stomp, and the artifacts don't help with that.

to quote myself in an argument about Natsu vs Dovahkiin " fun fact, you know that there are discrete similarities between the Earthland dragon slayers and those of Nirn. For example, historically they have similarities with the Tongues, as both have learned their magic from the dragons. On a practical level, however, they seem more like Akaviri dragonkhight to mold their magic in a more functional and similar to a martial art."

Yeah, I know the numbers rule but there's also a quality rule. Mind Hax that works on mindless things > Mind Hax on things with minds and 4D mindhax> 3D mindhax. Not saying Seilah has the latter, but that's just an example of it. Yeah, Macro's activations best range feat is several meters. I don't want to look through every characters page for the slight chance of there being some ability that helps out, so I'm just going to say Dragonborn stomps. @Star I don't know why you thought putting a High 6-A with conceptual manipulation and reality warping was fair against a verse who's highest tier is almost baseline 6-A and best hax is negated by his Acausality.

No, affecting a mindless object with mindhax is unquantifiable. It is in no way better than affecting a 4-D mind.

Don't know who told you it is, but they were wrong.

So you're basicallysaying that 3-D Mindhax working on mindless things > 4-D Mindhax of any type.

Yeah, I agree with Ricsi.

You could make a discussion thread for that because pretty much everyone that's ever mentioned it agreed with that. It's the same way that resisting soul destruction is better than resisting soul absorption.

Yeah, but it's not the same.

In any case, the best way to word it it's saying that 3-D soulhax that affects soulless beings is better than 4-D soulhax which isn't true. Higher dimensional hax is better in every possible way than 3-D hax no matter what it can do.

Back