• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What about a ~ bloodlusted ~ Doctor with 1 year prep. time VS some verses?

Who would stop him?

Round 1: VS HST + DBZ

Round 2: VS Marvel Universe (no TOAA)

Round 3: VS DC Universe

The Doctor has the TARDIS and 1 year of prep. time.

Bonus round: Cthulhu Mythos verse.
The Doctor
Thirteen different faces for fanbases for all kind

haha, the doctor is overkill against anyone even if he doesnt have prep time, he is basically the "plot shield" itself, always finding a way out be it with luck intelligence, pure [insert something] XD

he wins and that without holding a single weapon in his hands ^_^

GreatestSin said:
haha, the doctor is overkill against anyone even if he doesnt have prep time, he is basically the "plot shield" itself, always finding a way out be it with luck intelligence, pure [insert something] XD
lol ... the plot shield. :p

True story ~

So ... Beyonder and The Presence would stop him.

The Doctor with 1 year of prep and the Tardis ... also bloodlusted. This is a serious thing.

High 1-C Tier, no?

GreatestSin said:
Cosmic Armor Superman is basically a walking plot machine, and he still barely win against mandrakk..

TakatoBlue said:
So ... Beyonder and The Presence would stop him.
The Doctor with 1 year of prep and the Tardis ... also bloodlusted. This is a serious thing.

High 1-C Tier, no?
- Beyonder? you know how many Omniscient entity in marvel verse that cant even do a thing to him?
- The presence is Nigh-Omniscient, what does prep do to someone who already almost know everything?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Cosmic Armor Superman is basically a walking plot machine, and he still barely win against mandrakk..
doctor barely wins against your average fodder mastermind from a childrens book BUT he always wins, albeit barely, it is always "barely", doesnt matter if the enemy is a god, a timelord, bugs bunny or a whole universe XD

either way, my joke was more like a fun post, it simply shows how little seriousness i give this char, the smallest thing can become the object of his victory with a simple as*pull of the writers, unfortunatly this is how all his fights are won :(

PS: i know, in seriousness: doctor defeats the first round and loses every other, except if the writer of this fights are the authors of the doctor who series XD

GreatestSin said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
doctor barely wins against your average fodder mastermind from a childrens book BUT he always wins, albeit barely, it is always "barely", doesnt matter if the enemy is a god, a timelord, bugs bunny or a whole universe XD
either way, my joke was more like a fun post, it simply shows how little seriousness i give this char, the smallest thing can become the object of his victory with a simple as*pull of the writers, unfortunatly this is how all his fights are won :(

PS: i know, in seriousness: doctor defeats the first round and loses every other, except if the writer of this fights are the authors of the doctor who series XD
Oh whatever, doctor solos Azathoth!

R1: The Doctor solos with hilarious ease.

R2: Loses unless he gets to use the Glory, in which case he ties or possibly wins against Pre-retcon Beyonder.

R2: Loses unless he gets to use the Glory, in which case he solos.

R3: Nameless Outer God destroys.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
R2: Loses unless he gets to use the Glory, in which case he ties or possibly wins against Pre-retcon Beyonder.
R2: Loses unless he gets to use the Glory, in which case he solos.
R2: Even with The Glory, The Doctor likely loses against The Fulcrum.

R3: I don't see The Doctor beating top tier DC, regardless, he loses to The Primal Monitor.

The Fulcrum is rated as Unknown, so we cannot properly tier him (Honestly, I think the Glory can beat PR Beyonder since he controls infinite-dimensional space while PR Beyonder is only a resident).

Considering how top-tier DC is only 1-B...

UncleSpaceman said:
R3: I don't see The Doctor beating top tier DC, regardless, he loses to The Primal Monitor.
Fulcrum's tier is unknown, so I'm not sure if he should be counted.

R3: I'm assuming we're not using PM, as we're not using TOAA, either.

The Everlasting said:
The Fulcrum is rated as Unknown, so we cannot properly tier him (Honestly, I think the Glory can beat PR Beyonder since he controls infinite-dimensional space while PR Beyonder is only a resident).
The Beyonder is the embodiment of the beyond realm that contains infinite multiverses iirc.

By top tier DC i mean characters like The Great Evil Beast, Grant Morrison, and The Overseers.

UncleSpaceman said:
The Everlasting said:
The Beyonder is the embodiment of the beyond realm that contains infinite multiverses iirc.By top tier DC i mean characters like The Great Evil Beast, Grant Morrison, and The Overseers.
True

Here another one

And another one

The beyond realm size

yeah they argument kinda don't make sense, if he just can just manipulate his own dimension instead of controlling them, then he will just ended up just like mad jim jasper, where he can manipulate universe but cant create reality that why he cant do a thing when the fury teleported him to a universe where all the reality have been destroy.

- I mean he is the embodiment of his own universe
- he can create reality from nothing
- and without him his universe was nothing (guess what happened to doktor who verse without the glory?)

The Glory - Marvel Universe
The Glory > Marvel Universe

So ... The Glory >>> Marvel Universe (?)
(Just noticed the Spider man there now).

TakatoBlue said:

two words: copyright issue!

but anyway without beyonder and one above all, the living tribunal and the rest of marvel multiverse will get stomp hard by the glory, btw i think technically beyonder is not a part of marvel multiverse.

Not Jim Sterling said:
TakatoBlue said:

two words: copyright issue!
but anyway without beyonder and one above all, the living tribunal and the rest of marvel multiverse will get stomp hard by the glory, btw i think technically beyonder is not a part of marvel multiverse.
Yeah, sorry, he is.

The Doctor - Time Lord Victorious said:
Beyonder.
No the Pre-Retcon Beyonder is come from outside marvel multiverse, lets just say he is a part to marvel omniverse or marvel verse, but not marvel multiverse.

Oh, Omniverse and Multiverse. Well aren't we counting the Omniverse as well? I think that's what the OP originally intended to mean.

technically he only say universe, which i was confused since marvel has way more than a universe.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Oh, Omniverse and Multiverse. Well aren't we counting the Omniverse as well? I think that's what the OP originally intended to mean.
technically he only say universe, which i was confused since marvel has way more than a universe.
Well, duh. But I think he either meant Omniverse/Multiverse, or just wanted The Doctor to have a (fairly) fair fight as the Beyonder/Living Tribunal can be tough opponents.

Back