• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Deep vs Hoshimachi Suisei (The Boys (Tv Series) vs Hololive) GRACE

Susei: (@LeoEpicGamer8910, @Mariogoods, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @RandomGuy2345, @Peppersalt43, @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, @LeylinFarlier01) 7 votes

The Deep

Rules:

Deeps AP: 602,696.443 in joules

Suiseis AP: 896,500 joules

Speed equalized

both have no knowledge of each other

the deep is bloodlusted

Battle takes place in Central Park

they start 3 meters apart

victory conditions: Incap or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Does someone tell me the capability of Suisei's wish granting? Currently, Suisei holds slight AP/Durability advantage, massive LS advantage, stamina advantage and skill advantage. I vote to Suisei.

Even though this already hit grace, it looks to me like Suisei wins... Though seeing a The Boys fan come and argue would be nice.
I mean, tbh, I don't even think Deep has a wincon at all here.
He doesn't have better combat skills, he is weaker and has less endurance. And no hax to help him other than using sea creatures. But fight takes place in Central Park, so that's discarded.
Basically, he is completely outmatched.

He doesn't have better combat skills, he is weaker and has less endurance. And no hax to help him other than using sea creatures. But fight takes place in Central Park, so that's discarded.
The AP difference is not too far apart and he’s also bloodlusted

Btw suisei’s combat skills are unknown.

she has no combat feats, she can use a chainsaw and a flail but her skill with them is unknown that’s it.

“Suisei doesn't have any direct combat feats, nor does she directly fight anyone. Her skill in combat is unknown. This unknown applies to her weapons, too. We see her wield a chainsaw and threaten someone with it, as well as swing a flail ready to attack someone else. But we never see her actively fighting with them as of yet.
Which is why I listed it as "Chainsaw and Flail User", not "Chainsaw and Flail Master" or "Proficient/Skilled with Chainsaw and Flail". All we see is Suisei wield and use the weapons, not attack with them, so it's unknown what her level of skill with them is

Simply put:
Suisei is a talented singer who can run fast, shrink, grant wishes, lift and throw boulders, has very high stamina, can survive getting caught in tornadoes, owns two weapons, is a good thinker, is persevering, has a method of running ridiculously fast with the cardboard train, and has a weird biological shenanigan with cooking.”

So she does not have better combat skill than him.

edit:

I suggest you wait for @GoldenScorpions to come here as he’s knowledgeable on suisei

Last edited:
Artorimachi has quoted me accurately from previous matches, so I don't have much else do add. Suisei combat skill is unknown, so it should be assumed to be at the level of "she knows how to use a chainsaw and flail" and not higher than that.

Does someone tell me the capability of Suisei's wish granting? Currently, Suisei holds slight AP/Durability advantage, massive LS advantage, stamina advantage and skill advantage. I vote to Suisei.
This match is already added Mario but you should take a look at golden scorpions stuff

“Suisei doesn't have any direct combat feats, nor does she directly fight anyone. Her skill in combat is unknown. This unknown applies to her weapons, too. We see her wield a chainsaw and threaten someone with it, as well as swing a flail ready to attack someone else. But we never see her actively fighting with them as of yet.
Which is why I listed it as "Chainsaw and Flail User", not "Chainsaw and Flail Master" or "Proficient/Skilled with Chainsaw and Flail". All we see is Suisei wield and use the weapons, not attack with them, so it's unknown what her level of skill with them is

Simply put:
Suisei is a talented singer who can run fast, shrink, grant wishes, lift and throw boulders, has very high stamina, can survive getting caught in tornadoes, owns two weapons, is a good thinker, is persevering, has a method of running ridiculously fast with the cardboard train, and has a weird biological shenanigan with cooking.”

Back