• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure Gavel just outlasts. Suiseu is only like 1.12x stronger than him, and Gavel's power reduces damage he takes to a set, small amount. This was enough to allow him to survive a full 1-2 minutes of a constant beam attack from Scion, with beams being the most effective weapon against him as it's a steady, constant stream of damage. Suisei does not having anything like that, so she'll basically only be doing very small amounts of damage while Gavel is still hitting her with his full force, which again is only 1.12x lower.

I'm pretty sure Gavel just outlasts. Suiseu is only like 1.12x stronger than him, and Gavel's power reduces damage he takes to a set, small amount. This was enough to allow him to survive a full 1-2 minutes of a constant beam attack from Scion, with beams being the most effective weapon against him as it's a steady, constant stream of damage. Suisei does not having anything like that, so she'll basically only be doing very small amounts of damage while Gavel is still hitting her with his full force, which again is only 1.12x lower.
Can she still have a chance?

Also I’m not sure if there’s any other worm character within suisei’s ap range

I’m not knowledgeable on suisei but I don’t think she’s a person who’s easily manipulated or anything.

Especially if she’s bloodlusted

I could've sworn Gavel scales to the rest of the verse's 9-Bs
I don't think there's really any evidence for him to scale funny enough. He doesn't have a Brute rating we can scale to other Brutes as he's labeled a Striker, and as he was in the Birdcage his only fight shown was him helping against Scion, which is where he made the 15 ft burrow. Does he likely scale to the other 9-Bs? Probably. Is there any evidence to support that beyond it just sounding correct? No

Does she have any character motivations?
Ask @GoldenScorpions but I will tell you this

(From her summary)

Suisei Hoshimachi is a hard-working, modest, multitalented singer and aspiring idol. As such, she focuses very heavily on singing, dancing and performing. She's also a master of Tetris. While she's normally among the more level-headed members of Hololive, when Suisei is angry, she displays a different side of her, known of Suicopath, where she's violent, temperamental and unforgiving. At that stage, few dare oppose her. She has a friendly rivalry with Marine.

also

(From her intelligence)

Above Average. Suisei is shown to be a creative person during games or activities with her members, like coming up with various pranks or playing pretend so convincingly that Fubuki believed what she was doing was true. It's implied she possesses knowledge as vast as Akinator[7]. Her skill in video games is impressive, especially Tetris in which she held her own against the 2nd-ranked player in the world. Suisei is, most of all, a talented and hard-working singer who has released tens of original songs and even appeared on international music projects and programs, as a result of her recognized talent. Her skill at using her weapons in combat scenarios is unknown.

I don't think there's really any evidence for him to scale funny enough. He doesn't have a Brute rating we can scale to other Brutes as he's labeled a Striker, and as he was in the Birdcage his only fight shown was him helping against Scion, which is where he made the 15 ft burrow. Does he likely scale to the other 9-Bs? Probably. Is there any evidence to support that beyond it just sounding correct? No
I was hoping there’s a possibility suisei can win here

I don’t see social influencing for every worm character btw so I don’t see why manipulation

Back